X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Igosplut
    So some stupid muthafucka named "carrot" ruined this thread and you guys just dumped it?

WTF?
    he didn't ruin shit, lounge's woody for him got it dumped
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      he didn't ruin shit, lounge's woody for him got it dumped

Don't you wish someone other than you or I would post something in this thread that has at least, somewhat, something, to do with cycles or at least some cycle trash comments ..?

I am hoping to get some rides in this spring and find some good subjects to post about.

I appreciate you backing me up PB, you are a class act.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        Don't you wish someone other than you or I would post something in this thread that has at least, somewhat, something, to do with cycles or at least some cycle trash comments ..?

I am hoping to get some rides in this spring and find some good subjects to post about.

I appreciate you backing me up PB, you are a class act.
        we are hosting 4 or more friends from NM and CO for bike week next month
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

What? Motorcycles get dumped and perfume and shoes stay? This is the Roth Army dammit! Not The View.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

we are hosting 4 or more friends from NM and CO for bike week next month

AZ Bike Week..?

Join the excitement at Arizona Bike Week! Enjoy motorcycle rallies, biker shows, concerts, and more. Check out the dates.

Looks like fun post a few pics if you get the chance..maybe some builder contest bike shots?

Or just have a good time ..*here I am lining up work for you to do*..lol.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              What? Motorcycles get dumped and perfume and shoes stay? This is the Roth Army dammit! Not The View.
              Hey, if you have problems with my threads nobody is forcing you to read them. There are a few women and men here who care about those things.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

well.......that's debatable at times

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

AZ Bike Week..?

Join the excitement at Arizona Bike Week! Enjoy motorcycle rallies, biker shows, concerts, and more. Check out the dates.

Looks like fun post a few pics if you get the chance..maybe some builder contest bike shots?

Or just have a good time ..*here I am lining up work for you to do*..lol.
                  we usually work thru the week and let them bake all day at the shows, then have a few beers with them at night

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Carrot, doesn't hold the same fascination infatuations, as Alpine Tits.

And I can dig that...lol.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Carrot, doesn't hold the same facination as Alpine Tits.

And I can dig that...lol.
                      and a sparkly green one at that

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

we usually work thru the week and let them bake all day at the shows, then have a few beers with them at night

My bud who lived in Daytona for 10 years used to host about 10 bikers at his place ( had those glossy, black laquer mirrored top living room furniture if you know what I mean..lol) and the lot next to his house was vacant so some tents and travel trailers would be parked there for people who made leather goods and stuff for sale downtown.

Allways someone coming or going and instant new friends.

He and his wife would do the same as you, work and party when they could...big fun.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

and a sparkly green one at that

My siblings and I sent my parents to Ireland, 1990, for their 50th wedding aniversary.

I will make it there someday perhaps bring back one of those mean old Irish women....or perhaps just see if the Guiness is a different as they, that have been there say it is...yeah, the beer is a better idea.

I want to see those Castles up close..that has got to be cool.

I got got the green, my brother, that is a fact.

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-25-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

My siblings and I sent my parents to Ireland, 1990, for their 50th wedding aniversary.

I will make it there someday perhaps bring back one of those mean old Irish women....or perhaps just see if the Guiness is a different as they, that have been there say it is...yeah, the beer is a better idea.

I want to see those Castles up close..that has got to be cool.

I got got the green, my brother, that is a fact.

my wife has visited ireland, i haven't yet

Comment

• katina
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Try to visit Ireland, you will love it!!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by katina
                                Try to visit Ireland, you will love it!!!!

well.......that's debatable at times
                                Yeah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................me too!.............ahhhhhhhhhhhh...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. ..ahhhh...I am getting a new battery for cycle and then..........gonna ride some...................stilllllllll.......winter here..........

......drums fingers on table...........falls asleep almost...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

well till then here in this vid... what is wrong with America and why the rest of the world LOVES US!!!

Comment

Working...