Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Tearing down my other Shovel that wasted the lower end. Nice time to have it happen in the summertime...
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Every one of these motherfuckers croaked on me. aggravation factor is high right now....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Redoing the lower end of my 75 and maybe fathoming what the fuck went wrong with the Panhead so I can put this shit behind me...
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            The paint is transluscent, so it wouldn't look good.

I'm afraid if I stripe up one more thing, my family is going to have someone show up at my door with a straitjacket!
            ask for a striped one...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

I could possibly tell that the ice was melting in my rock glass....perhaps it was the Whiskey..maybe lazy ice..research must be done and soon.
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Igosplut
                Redoing the lower end of my 75 and maybe fathoming what the fuck went wrong with the Panhead so I can put this shit behind me...
                Ok so,...This sentence reminded me of a old girl friend...fathom...lower end...behind....fuck...wrong..ahh yes there is allways the ...wrong..Ok, I need a ciggarette.....yes it waaaaaaaas that good////

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

mom.jpg

takin' mom on a ride
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• mug
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2005

Love the shirt!!cool avatar

Comment

• mug
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2005

Getting ready to ride past Lambeau!

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Always been intimidated with bikes. Would love to get a small one like a Honda Rebel 250 just for Sundays around the neighborhood or to/from work. To scared to go on the freeways. (I know, actually safer). The big bikes weigh so damn much wtf do you do if it tips over? How the fuck do you right it alone?

Anyways, enjoy!! And be safe!

I always give bikes a wide berth and try to let them know I see them just because I know how many idiots swerve right in front of them.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                          The big bikes weigh so damn much wtf do you do if it tips over?

grunt really hard and thank god for adrenaline

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                            Always been intimidated with bikes. Would love to get a small one like a Honda Rebel 250 just for Sundays around the neighborhood or to/from work. To scared to go on the freeways. (I know, actually safer). The big bikes weigh so damn much wtf do you do if it tips over? How the fuck do you right it alone?
                            I had a bad experience when I was a teenager that kept me from riding motorcycles for almost twenty years. I was learning to ride on a Honda CB750 and some dude pulled along side on a smaller Honda and tried to get me to race. I throtted it once just to show him I could beat him if I wanted to and then backed off. I guess that didn't convince him because he pulled along side again and threw me a rev. I just smiled and kept riding. He ended up behind me because of someone was driving slower in his lane. I pulled into the left turn lane and he followed. The light was yellow for left turns so I slowed down to stop. The other rider decided to pass me up and turn left anyway. The light turned red about the same time he crossed the crosswalk and a car coming the other way was in a hurry and hit the gas as soon as he saw green. The other rider was killed instantly. I left before the cops came because I didn't have a license. I took the bike home and didn't ride on the street again until I was in my late thirties. I can't ride now and I probably won't be able to ever ride again since I hurt my neck in a car wreck a couple months ago but I'm glad I did when I could.
                            As far as picking up a big scooter if it goes down or you drop it, it's not as hard as you think to get it back up and if another rider comes by nine times out of ten they'll stop and help you if they can.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              grunt really hard and thank god for adrenaline
                              Let's leave the cybersex out of it, m'kay?

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Holy Shit. It's C-Dog!

Comment

Working...