X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Of course I have.

The vibration isn't so bad anymore. That 48 has the fat tires front and back. It doesn't ride bad at all.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I liike my 883 it is so light and fast in and out of anywhere it changes lanes and corners like a jap street bike and I like riding like that in the city a large touring bike sin't cut for the style I ride .

I call it bar hoping...but when out on a several day trip a sporster beats the shit out of you, kills your back.

I have ridden some large bikes and they really only want to go forward on the highway..I will need one soon . I will more than likely keep the sporster for my city riding.

Fokk I want a moped for going to get cigs at the corner store starting up the car to drive for a box of screws or cigs is expensive.

I have decided I need several bikes and cars and a new boat and a helicopter....well, I don't "NEED" a helicopter ....lol.

Here is my last year pic ( page 4) before and after I changed the mirrors and installed the highway pegs chrome matching for the mid control pegs moved the factory rubber pegs to the passenger area chrom peg matching grips some other bolt on stuff,. I had lowered the lisence plate soon after buying it. I have a few other modifications coming gonna stay kinda stock.

Here's to ya![/QUOTE]
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-09-2013, 11:06 PM.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The 883 is a chic bike.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
          The 883 is a chic bike.
          You coming on to me?
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
            You coming on to me?
            Sorry, I'm more into fruits, than vegetables.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

.....nah...........not gonna go there.

Oh dear.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Macho macho man......

YMCA
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

i gotta ride tomorrow, it's been over a month i think
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    The Sportster 48 is badass, but the hardcore Harley fucks still hate them. Of course, they hate my VROD too. One of them was looking over my bike the other night, and he said "This thing has a 9 grand red line?" He liked it, but he wasn't about to be complimentary.

I'm hearing all the big bikes will be water cooled as soon as next year. That should piss those guys off.
                    I never really made fun of another mans ride (with the exception of Sportsers back in the day and some asshole that showed up every blessing with a Kawasaki and took great offense to a tee-shirt I was wearing that said "Two bombs weren't enough" with a picture of Japan. I do what I do, and then there's the rest of the world if you know what I mean.

If I rode long distances still, there's no way I could do it on anything I presently own. Yes, I'm the bell of the ball when I show up with the older bikes, but realistically 400 miles round trip is the most I could do.

Everything evolves (not a bad thing), and respect for the past is all well fine and good, but nothing wrong with progress. Hell, I remember saying I'd NEVER have an electric-start bike. Well, guess what....
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Poor metric guys.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        i gotta ride tomorrow, it's been over a month i think
                        Haven't had the weather for it here, 16 days straight with some rain. Lousy convertible weather too.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          Haven't had the weather for it here, 16 days straight with some rain. Lousy convertible weather too.
                          Same here man. Been one of the worst summers ever. We have had the golf league cancelled so many weeks, there will be snow flying before we get it finished.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

so fucking hot this summer
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Done and done...

Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

sweet

Comment

Working...