• Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Igosplut
    Done and done...

Unbelievable just so fine, Igo.

In celebration,... and in reverence to the home of Steel Machines and Rock and Roll...some VH Detroit, 2012.

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-28-2013, 09:20 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I thought Detroit was Soul City - Motown? When did it become the home of Rock and Roll?

Oh dear.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

2012-Husqvarna-TC449.jpg

I rode one of thse Huskavarna 450, 2012 (above) and a Hunkavarna 125 (below)...after a 60 mile bike ride with a good friend...he is collecting older dirt bikes and creating a party track in his back yard for old guys...it was fun to finish the days ride with some dirt bike riding I was slow and carefull the dynamic is so different and I had forgotten how it is so much more intense on a dirt bike...good times.

My knee hurt today like some ACL issue I am glad I only spent about an hour offroad...."ing"..this will take some getting used to but I have got some interest in off road again.

husqvarna-125-wre-02.jpg

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
          I thought Detroit was Soul City - Motown? When did it become the home of Rock and Roll?
          Wazzah, Shoes?

I learned all about it from the worse teacher goin' ,I know.... Rock and Roll ......It's gotta be true...?

Get up!!

lol

P.S. (I was just looking for a excuse to post some live VH in the cycle forum it makes us bike nerds look cool)

GET UP!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Well I guess if Kiss says it, it must be true.

Oh dear.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

PB will be pissed at me... but I must say it was about 78 degrees and the bike ride was thru cool kansas roads on a winding path to and around a heavily forsted lake with complete canopy cover from awesome green trees tru 1/2 of the ride...lots of green and clouds and shade.

When I rode off in the morning to get to my buds place I had to wear a wind braker over my t-shirt.

Fook'n beautiful

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                Well I guess if Kiss says it, it must be true.
                I think so too..gotta be true.

Hey Shoes, I heard you mention Emily had more pups (recently)...and I thought you had sold your interest in her, what's the scoop..?

I have watched the Westminster Show, several times and was watching the night Emily won.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

No I will always be one of Emily's owners. She only had one puppy, and I think he's coming to live with me - there's a whole bunch of people who have rights to him and it's been a real custody battle.

I love hearing that people watched Westminster that year! Thanks.

Oh dear.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

I can say alot of things about that good luck and best to you, are a few...I also think it is cool that I can say I have a friend who's (sp) dog won the most celebrated breeding competition and not be fibbing when I say it ..althought it is a internet friendship still I can say,... hey...when I see a portrait of Emily years from now on some wall somewhere..can more than just appreciate that fine animal I can put some story behind it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                      PB will be pissed at me... but I must say it was about 78 degrees and the bike ride was thru cool kansas roads on a winding path to and around a heavily forsted lake with complete canopy cover from awesome green trees tru 1/2 of the ride...lots of green and clouds and shade.

When I rode off in the morning to get to my buds place I had to wear a wind braker over my t-shirt.

Fook'n beautiful
                      too damn hot and desert humidity 25%? we took grampa to the diamondbacks game today instead glad you had perfection
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        too damn hot and desert humidity 25%? we took grampa to the diamondbacks game today instead glad you had perfection
                        Yes, but it's a dry he..a........nope not gonna write it..not gonna no...you know what I'm say'n...it's a heat heat....with 25% hot heatiddity...ouch.

I also now see your desire to dive with the scuba...underwater..all the way...that's how you beat the heat..lol.

Put on your dive weight belt; if you have one and get a 7ft long pipe to augment your snorkle and hit your pool for a hr underwater.

scuba-diving.gif

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                          Yes, but it's a dry he..a........nope not gonna write it..not gonna no...you know what I'm say'n...it's a heat heat....with 25% hot heatiddity...ouch.

I also now see your desire to dive with the scuba...underwater..all the way...that's how you beat the heat..lol.

Put on your dive weight belt; if you have one and get a 7ft long pipe to augment your snorkle and hit your pool for a hr underwater.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10512[/ATTACH]
                          we can just bring a tank in the deep end
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            we can just bring a tank in the deep end

You could but it just doesn't sound as silly as my idea.

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Great weather here and put some miles on the pan. All good.
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

i rode to work today, s'posed to be dry for a few days

Comment

Working...