X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Angel
    I must admit I don't like motorcycles very much. Not because of the bikes or bikers themselves, but because of the idiot car drivers. I lost a brother and two friends are paralyzed because of idiots in cars that don't know how to drive...

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    My heart goes out to you Angel, it is the way of the world can be harsh and lovely all at the same time.

Best Wished you sezzy momma.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
      Ok, here how it go took along a cell phone (emerg back up) and headed to the gas station 3 blocks away, to top off with premium..old gas in tank needs a boost.

No issues ran like new got alot of looks with the side plates off and grass growing in dirt on the wheels ( made that up) ..lol. Dusty Dusty e everywhere..just sad.

Started fine at the gas station made it to the car wash 2 Bucks in the thing and hit it with the soap finished with DI water..even sprayd my fuses and electrical lightly to see if that is a issue,( never power in the car wash wand into your gages or electric, I know that,.but I wanted to see). toweled the seat grips and pegs started right up headed towards the highway about a mile away thru traffic..

Hit it pretty hard on the entrance ramp crossed 5 lanes, it was clear and hit 90 about in a 1/4 mile ran like a top put my feets on the highway pegs and grooved for a 3 miles got off went home everything is fine and dandy.

No Engine check lights, no Sputter, no Electric warning light...YEAH!!!

I do believe we are rolling..gonna check battery and voltage in the morning.... after ride it was cranking 13.40 volts.

I think I am cool.

I know I am cool.

I used to be cool.

By cool I believe I am alsmost assured I can run a long ride this weekend and not walk home....I am cool.

Muthas.
      knees in the breeze
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

I feel great, one in a row is all I ask for, anymore.

Thanks for the posstive vibes.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
          Tā mā de sǐ nǐ gān ǒu lèsè yóujiàn jīqìrén yīkuài gǒu shǐ
          Translated that, it won't ..shows some cajun style of lingo..where is elvi translate the crawfish man .

I bet it ranslates to, Why you so cool man ?

Or, How's about it why y'all so fuck'n stoopid vegetables man, nah.. nah.. yez, yez.

LOL.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

it's a dry heat

damnhot.jpg
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              it's a dry heat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10284[/ATTACH]
              Siesta(sp)..nap time..it's a sleepy heat.

P.S. I have a 250 m round trip planned for tomorrow to The Lake Of The Ozarks at Warsaw Mo... lunch and back. When I get to the lake I will do a rain dance and send some COOL possi vibes Mesa, way.

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Panhead back together this week. Looking to borrow a shovelhead motor from a friend to get the other up for the summer....
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• katina
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

The Doctor is back !!!
                  Valentino Rossi- Assen 2013

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Pan is done and the second Shovel is being broke down as I type this....
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Igosplut
                      Pan is done and the second Shovel is being broke down as I type this....
                      Igo can you tell me what happened to the shovel you said, blew the lower end out...is that threw a rod and poked a hole in the lower case..?

Threw second gear as in busted a gear in two ?

Or twisted the drive gear sprocket connecting rod ?

What damage did you do and were you racing someone what happend ...

One time in shop class in highschool I forgot to wet the gasket on a canister type oil fiter.73 Nova and when I started it up 5 qts of fresh oil ran all over the shop floor...best part!!!... I jumped under the car to see what was wrong instead of turning the engine off...I got a "D".

Comment

• Igosplut
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It appears that the alternator stator racked back and forth looseing the primary belt pulley and creating slack that I took for a bad lower end. The stator rubbed the case and gave the appearance of the crank pin moving in the case. Fo-par on my part, but I put the five speed in it tonight and will set up the belt in the next few days...
                        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Nice.... wasn't as bad as thought no fo-par just plain lucky you caught it in time.

I finally got a good ride in after my repairs and burned the under of my bicepts felt great!.....my bud I rode with has a bagger style bike and loves th 75-80mph touring.

I was behind him on my sporty not so much riding as hanging on I need a softer seat or maybe soften my rear shocks..?

I am only comfortable against the wind at 70mph,... when the wind is at my back maybe 75-80.

Any advice for a long hauls on a sportster..?

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sportsters?, Hell back in the day we called them "dirt bikes". Pissed the shit outta the loyal Sportster people, but again back in the day most wouldn't be caught dead riding them. In retrospect, a small thing, but that's the way it was. The Sporsters now are miles away from the old ironheads, but they are no more popular with hard riders now then they were then. I could have bought one back when I was just getting into in, but I waited two more years till I could get a big twin. (that I still own).
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Igosplut
                              Sportsters?, Hell back in the day we called them "dirt bikes". Pissed the shit outta the loyal Sportster people, but again back in the day most wouldn't be caught dead riding them. In retrospect, a small thing, but that's the way it was. The Sporsters now are miles away from the old ironheads, but they are no more popular with hard riders now then they were then. I could have bought one back when I was just getting into in, but I waited two more years till I could get a big twin. (that I still own).
                              The Sportster 48 is badass, but the hardcore Harley fucks still hate them. Of course, they hate my VROD too. One of them was looking over my bike the other night, and he said "This thing has a 9 grand red line?" He liked it, but he wasn't about to be complimentary.

I'm hearing all the big bikes will be water cooled as soon as next year. That should piss those guys off.

Comment

• Igosplut
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You ever ridden a Sportster? They were fucking BAD, and not that much better now.
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...