X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
    There is no safe with riding motorcycles.....
    No, just a lot of unemployed (or on welfare) ex-alcoholics or meth addicts, unwashed, greasy F A T asses on Harleys that they paid for with their girlfriend's money basically being assholes.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
      No, just a lot of unemployed (or on welfare) ex-alcoholics or meth addicts, unwashed, greasy F A T asses on Harleys that they paid for with their girlfriend's money basically being assholes.
      I'll give you a ride in my buggy, and on my bike.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I'll cut off your tiny dick Bar-B-Q it and shove it up your bigoted asshole.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'll cut off your tiny dick Bar-B-Q it and shove it up your bigoted asshole.
          No you won't.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

you love birds take your flirting elsewhere
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              you love birds take your flirting elsewhere
              I know right! I can't wait to meet her!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I don't think I'd like it in Colorado. If all the women there are as mouthy as Kristy it must be hell on earth there. She hates everything but smoking reefer. I don't mind riding with guys like she described but I can't stand yuppie bikers who ride their bikes once in awhile just to show off all the leather crap they buy from the dealer that they paid twice what they're worth for.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  i hit a man hole cover in the road this mornin', road was recently repaved and sits down a coupla inches. i usually avoid it, forgot this mornin'. hit it and my bike died, no power. fuck...battery cable? wire hittin' frame? pulled into gas station and the ignition switch had flipped to off.
                  I was riding my snowmobile over a bridge and the snowmobiles use what is the pedestrian walk in the summer so it's just wide enough for one machine. The result is big ruts that you have to slow way down and go over. It really bounces the machine. I was coming home from a night ride and right in the middle of that bridge my machine quit. The real bitch is there was no moon. It was black as black and I had no light of any kind (I always have a flashlight with me now. Learned my lesson). I popped the cowling and was checking the ignition wires and I was there for a good ten minutes and then it dawned on me to check the kill switch on the handlebars. I had bumped it with my glove and killed the engine. Being stuck like that in minus 20 air with nobody around and no light and then hearing that engine fire up was as good as sex.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-08-2013, 05:47 PM.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I don't think I'd like it in Colorado. If all the women there are as mouthy as Kristy it must be hell on earth there. She hates everything but smoking reefer. I don't mind riding with guys like she described but I can't stand yuppie bikers who ride their bikes once in awhile just to show off all the leather crap they buy from the dealer that they paid twice what they're worth for.
                    I always liked Colorado. I lived in the Denver area for awhile.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I like Bandimere.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

You forgot to add in us posers who ride Harleys who pretend to be the unemployed, ex-alcoholics or meth addicts who are unwashed and greasy, but actually have a job and bought the bike with our own money that was made honestly and not by pimping, robbing, or selling drugs.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          You forgot to add in us posers who ride Harleys who pretend to be the unemployed, ex-alcoholics or meth addicts who are unwashed and greasy, but actually have a job and bought the bike with our own money that was made honestly and not by pimping, robbing, or selling drugs.
                          Don't forget to leave the Rollie at home or they'll spot you a mile away
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Dump the Rolex too.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Don't forget to leave the Rollie at home or they'll spot you a mile away
                              i bring a pinchie
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

I bought some good cold weather gear a few years back ( gigantic elbow length gloves and a leather face mask...lol) and put my windscreen shield on for the first time (450 bucks sitting in the attic for 5 years ) I figured hey. it looks kinda goofy, dang ..I seem to handle the frigid somewhat better.

I still have no chaps my legs do well in the wind, but I could use a pair. I may order some who knows.

P.S. The Kristy and I are going to have so many rides, one day...(ahh ..so, fine...) all snuggled up.. riding around ( we are in the love, you know.. the Kristy, love....) 5 bucks sais she already has a pair of chaps.

P.S.S. I will get my grinder out to grind down the 18 inch crome spikes she has all over her leather...That's ROIGHT!!!! Mother Fuckers I am just the guy to do it...grinding on, the Kristy for the holidays...nothing could be finer than to be in, the Kristy grinder in the ....well, youi know....

Happy Merry Holidays, everbody.. are ..here to stay...
                                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 11-11-2013, 10:20 AM.
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...