Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

My first bike was a Taco Mini Bike with a yellow frame similar to the one pictured but mine was old & rusty. My Dad would get peeved cause I used all his lawnmower gas. Dang, I thought I was the shit riding this thing around. No gears...just go or stop. Lawnmower engine with pull start. VRRROOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Hehehe, thats not far off my Honda 50, I think my Honda may have
      looked a little classier though.. But those home made jobs are fun...
      Dude is that really you after 30 years of surgery ?
      Lookin good..lol... nice bong..

Theres some sweet motorsickles in this thread, I'll
      try and dig up a pic of my last bike...
      (My record was 5 at one point) I had a couple
      of dirt bikes also....
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

I' will be there...!!!

Bikelahoma - It's All About The Party!

C'mon I'll buy you a beer .

I'll be the dude over there...... in the blue jeans and the black t-shirt, just say hey!!:tongue0011:

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

ElectroCat I'm Down, You Down...?? Stay up Bitchezz!!

Eva HÃ¥kansson - with passion for electric drive

We have all heard so many times before: electric vehicles are slow, ugly, boring “nerd-mobiles”. We will prove the opposite – and you can be a part of the effort!

The KillaCycle team with the insanely powerful KillaCycle dragbike, is the world’s fastest electric motorcycle in the quarter mile (7.824 s @ 168 mph), and is competing head-to-head with top level gasoline motorcycles. The winning KillaCycle team is now going for a land speed record, and, hopefully, become the world’s fastest motorcycle of any kind.

Top speed: The bike is geared for 100 km/h (60 mph) at the moment. Because it has a PMDC (permanent magnet direct current) motor, max RPM is decided by the voltage (this is characteristic for PMDC motors). With a PMDC motor, you therefore have to choose acceleration or top speed. There is enough power for higher top speed, but because it bike is slightly under-motorized, gearing for a higher top speed would cost too much acceleration and also give lower efficiency. 100 km/h is an acceptable compromise at the moment.

Range: About 80 km (50 miles) per charge at 70 km/h (44 mph).

Photos evahakansson.se

Eva HÃ¥kansson - with passion for electric drive

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Those tewo above paragraphs are from seperate article they are NOT competing with other bikes at 60mph...lol

I haven't had the edit function for months here so click the links and roll around abit...

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

YouTube - Speed Records Killacycle

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                My first bike was a Taco Mini Bike with a yellow frame similar to the one pictured but mine was old & rusty. My Dad would get peeved cause I used all his lawnmower gas. Dang, I thought I was the shit riding this thing around. No gears...just go or stop. Lawnmower engine with pull start. VRRROOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!

Mine was green. Never got it running, it was a gift from the Benevolent CurbGOD for my 9.75th birthday with no motor, one smashed front rim, and two drive rims.

I put a drive rim in the front fork, and watched and prayed for the CurbGOD to befit me with a lawnmower motor.

He did better, he gimme a MacKeely edger with a 2.5 Briggs n Stratton on it.

I put it on, and tugged the cord. Nothing.

FUCK
                YOU

Stupid CurbGOD, lord of trash and Provisioneer of free false hope galore.. I put the neighbor's kid Anthony on it and pushed him freestyle like a scooter into a brick wall knocking his front tooth out.

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Here's my Machine . Larvelly day for a putt in New England
                  Attached Files
                  http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

That'zz A Verra Sezzy machine my friend.

They are calling for a week of rain here, but most of today has been cool and springish....

Ride On

Comment

• Douglas T.
                      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

When I'm ready to ride I dust of one of these badboys!

Comment

• Top Jimmy
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Here's my 1100 V-Star...
                        Had it over a year now, still lovin' it every time I ride.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

I had a Tote Gote. A bigger geared down version of the mini bike. They were popular with hunters and I drove mine through the forrest and through swamps. Mine had an old Briggs and Stratton cement mixer motor that was way past it's prime. No muffler just a pipe and when you shut the engine off a big flame would shoot out. Also the motor was too tall for the frame so the spark plug would go up into the seat cushion. It worked it's way through the seat one day and gave my ass the biggest shock.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Yes, I would, if I only had the key....?

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Kit bikes are boring. More fake Harleys now than real. Course the broads got fake tits too so I guess it matches...
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Igosplut
                                Kit bikes are boring. More fake Harleys now than real. Course the broads got fake tits too so I guess it matches...
                                The front fender is a different curve raduis than the wheel/tire.

If the rear head heat pipe goes directly into the ex pipe that could be a bit restrictive.dissapationally, heat wise.

But I could forgive her .

Comment

Working...