No announcement yet.

Motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It feels good to be back among the forthright members of -The Max's Non-.......*(little tear)*...sniffle.....

BLESS THIS HOUSE!!!!!

banana_carrot.gif
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-06-2013, 05:51 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
      It feels good to be back among the forthright members of -The Max's Non-.......*(little tear)*...sniffle.....

BLESS THIS HOUSE!!!!!
      holy shit!!! we are home!!!!!
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• thank you to somebody.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• We's all smil'n now.

I got some new parts for my bike coming in a couple weeks have a ride schedualed with my old timie bro for the end of the months things are looking up!

This dude ( links below) probaly just 3 hrs out and 3 back .....gonna drive way far away get some burgers and talk some SHIT!!!

Comment

• Pete's Bro and every contributor that kept this little thread alive must be congratulated and I do.

Hopefully we can get some stories and some tales....of.....INTEREST!!!

Rollin.

Ridin

Into the sun....

Comment

• pete just picked up an 82?

603807_10151385485931027_1494135701_n.jpg

and his girlfriend is gettin' a honda rebel 450 today.

we already got this

image.jpg

for his son's 9 year old golden birthday

a family with their knees in the breeze

Comment

It feels good to be back among the forthright members of -The Max's Non-.......*(little tear)*...sniffle.....

BLESS THIS HOUSE!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9858[/ATTACH]
                and still stickied

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                  pete just picked up an 82?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9859[/ATTACH]

and his girlfriend is gettin' a honda rebel 450 today.

we already got this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9860[/ATTACH]

for his son's 9 year old golden birthday

a family with their knees in the breeze
                  I had a Honda 50 at 13 have written about it here, but one of my friends had a Scat Cat ( mini bike frame) was what I think it was called looked like that 9 year olds mini bike you pictured.

He put the largest lawnmower motor on the frame he could find I think it was a Briggs and Stratton 1200 4 STROKER ...after he had the throttle all the way open and couldn't get any more out of it due to the govoner..? He would reach down and grab the switch that is the govoner,( what we called it) push it past where the throttle stop was and get another 10MPH out of that little thing..lol I bet he could do 50 mph.

I would get him off the line or in the diirt with my Honda but on the street he would just rocket away...good times.

I love the old street frames, like That Kowwie very nice PB.

Is that the 750 or 650..?

Comment

Comment

• Are you going to break it down and clean it up I see some rust on the inside of the shocks ...give him a jar of Crome Cleaner Polish I use the liquid it has red rouge as a gift..lol.

Some 1600 grade steel wool wont hurt the chrome and may bring it back. Then hit it with the polish.

Sorry...lol. I like a project and that 750 looks like fun.

Comment

Are you going to break it down and clean it up I see some rust on the inside of the shocks ...give him a jar of Crome Cleaner Polish I use the liquid it has red rouge as a gift..lol.

Some 1600 grade steel wool wont hurt the chrome and may bring it back. Then hit it with the polish.

Sorry...lol. I like a project and that 750 looks like fun.
                        i'm not doin' shit that's pete's and they live in wisconsin

Comment

• i have a year plus worth of dirt and bugs on mine since the last time i paid to have it detailed. i am a horrible lazy owner...

Comment

i'm not doin' shit that's pete's and they live in wisconsin
                            You are both smart and real smart.

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                            i have a year plus worth of dirt and bugs on mine since the last time i paid to have it detailed. i am a horrible lazy owner...
                            They are meant for riding, but I do make time every spring for a trip to the spray car wash then home to a detail. I change the oil and filter, and clean the carb filter, (sometimes I find some large leaves in there.) (If you have Fuel Injection there some electical sensors that can be messed up messing with the carb fitler.actually the fuel throttle body and sensors carburator like some cave man..lol)) Work some polish into the chrome and wax the paint. Amor All the rubber.

I stand back and try not to inject tonnes of water into the instrument cluster and such things.

I have never looked into paying someone to detail it and I am getting to the point where my time could be better spent.

Napping.
                            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-06-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• My girl is red hott®©™ with two t's like Paris Hilton sais TWO t's.

Even tho? She may never Ride to Live or Live to Ride I believe she knows how to RIDE and deffinateley how to live.

So, she will be my, -The Maxs' Non Motorcycle Thread-®©™ babe of the springtime.

Beach-Paris-Hilton-Bikini.jpg
                              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-07-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

thank you to somebody.
                                Say "Thank you Sesh"
                                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...
                                X