Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

74712_465952500137494_469564997_n.jpg

food.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

PB this thread may get some action next spring it has some great stuff in it.

great pic..lol
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

silly peta-ites

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

198095_10151378656139155_454774398_n.png

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Nice PB ...

But explain to me,.. A Sticky in the DUMP!!!

I mean a special thread imortalized in the trash bin of this site.

what?

Maybe oneday this thread will be honored with a reappearance in a forum of some awesomeness, like it deserves.

Ride On!
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Reverberator
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Aug 2004

It is stickyed because I have motorcycles , plus it shouldn't be here really . But if you're going to moan about it I'll delete it . Know what I is saying ?
                Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                the chazzers are so lucky
                so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                  A Sticky in the DUMP!!!
                  !

those are the ones that no matter how much you wipe you just can't get the job completed. Hate those. Go through half roll of paper for fucks sake.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                    What the fuck was Senior thinking giving the green light to his goofball design guy's snowmobile design in the first place? They put themselves out of the running from the start by not even building a motorcycle. If Senior had any brain cells left in his skull he would have fired that hack a long time ago, and especially when he come up with a design for an electric powered snowmobile with flamethrowers for a custom MOTORCYCLE build off. I think Senior has truly lost his mind in the last couple of years.
                    Such a thing is cool if you are in first grade. I actually like the motorcycle builders that can make something out of nothing. They don't have all the fancy tools and the big shop. They can do a lot with a welder and a torch. If you are going to be fancy then you need to start making some engine or transmission components to impress me. I think that's why I always liked Indian Larry and Billy Lane. I always thought it was cool how those guys were creative thinking outside of the box and putting something together without having to have a water jet or CNC machine.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

What's cool about motorcycles is you can get a lot of performance without breaking the bank. It would cost a lot of money to get the kind of performance you can get out of a bike from a car and even at that, a car is never going to do what a bike can. Then of course it's just nice to cruise in the open air. Riding a bike is the closest thing you are going to get to flying.

Take a proper motorcycle course, wear the safety equipment, don't start out with too much bike at first and earn your horsepower and don't be stupid. A motorcycle is the cheapest and easiest to maintain thrill on the planet. Not too many things you can store in such little space and have so much fun on.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

a dump sticky, fuck yes! thanks senor ator

Comment

• Barney G
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Jan 2012

Gentlemen,

Greeting firstly. I am Ash's mate who had the big bike accident 18 months ago, Dave posted about it and i have joined here. I am also a long term member of powerslide.net (as Andy Roo).

Despite an accident that broke 27 bones, punctured 2 lungs and still has me walking on sticks awaiting an amputation I am super keen to throw my leg over a real bike again

I like most of the powerslide ilk are sports bikes lovers 100% and my 2 experiences riding Harley's were ...underwhelming. that said there are different bikes for different people and I lean to the "insane power with less weight with handling and brakes" side, I also love a cruise on my BMW R1150 for the cruise and the smell of the countryside. After my accident I lost the "us and them" of sports bikes -v- all others and I realise now that the dude having a cruise on his old trumpie is feeling something that I feel and that in that way it is all similiar and all very cool.

I like bikes because they are, in my view organic. I do not mean they are made from celery, but the smells and sights and sounds you get when not cocooned in a car are amazing, a road has character on a bike but a car is insulated from it, too many degrees of separation.

I believe it was Grant? that suggested I start posting here, so I start and being fanatical about bikes and racing I'll probably bombard this thread with useless inforamtion from the various championships I follow at any given time.

Cheers

Barney G *Who should just use Andy because that my "actual name".

How do I change Barney G to "Speedbump Andy" ?
                          Victor Hugo - What evil good can be

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Barney G
                            Gentlemen,

Greeting firstly. I am Ash's mate who had the big bike accident 18 months ago, Dave posted about it and i have joined here. I am also a long term member of powerslide.net (as Andy Roo).

Despite an accident that broke 27 bones, punctured 2 lungs and still has me walking on sticks awaiting an amputation I am super keen to throw my leg over a real bike again

I like most of the powerslide ilk are sports bikes lovers 100% and my 2 experiences riding Harley's were ...underwhelming. that said there are different bikes for different people and I lean to the "insane power with less weight with handling and brakes" side, I also love a cruise on my BMW R1150 for the cruise and the smell of the countryside. After my accident I lost the "us and them" of sports bikes -v- all others and I realise now that the dude having a cruise on his old trumpie is feeling something that I feel and that in that way it is all similiar and all very cool.

I like bikes because they are, in my view organic. I do not mean they are made from celery, but the smells and sights and sounds you get when not cocooned in a car are amazing, a road has character on a bike but a car is insulated from it, too many degrees of separation.

I believe it was Grant? that suggested I start posting here, so I start and being fanatical about bikes and racing I'll probably bombard this thread with useless inforamtion from the various championships I follow at any given time.

Cheers

Barney G *Who should just use Andy because that my "actual name".

How do I change Barney G to "Speedbump Andy" ?
                            exactly, don't care how ya get your knees in the breeze, just enjoy the ride

Comment

• DaveG5150
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Dec 2012

93 Honda Shadow VT1100

shadow.jpg

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
                                It is stickyed because I have motorcycles , plus it shouldn't be here really . But if you're going to moan about it I'll delete it . Know what I is saying ?
                                Merry Xmas Rev.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...