X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    You sick fuck! Were you kissing the horse's neck? Some of the poor beast's mane got stuck to your mouth.

Cor blimey, you animal lovers really are something, eh?

Cheers! :bottle:
    says the man who wrestles other sweaty hairy men...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      says the man who wrestles other sweaty hairy men...
      Hey, it's an acquired taste.

Huh, wrestling, I mean. Not sweaty hairy men.

Fuck.

Let me start over...

Ah, forget it. Curse you & your verbal traps, you rotten scallywag!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Ok here is even more, poop, scoop or just plain nobody gives a frikk.

I decided I didn't like the LED'S that run along the backside of the turnsignal support arm.

Harley and perhaps most bikes the turn signals are just for turning they are not constant, running lights that intensify with breaking usage and stay on for additional rear light visual. Plus they were yellow or orange like the front.

So, I was looking around and found this simple kit plug in and it came with red lenses.

65.00$ from HD dealer.

Now my, "rear only" turn signals are on all the time along with my rear fender brake running light.

And they are red and seem to operate just fine they increase intensity when break or turn indicators are applied.

It was all just interuptin a six pin connecter under the seat and snapping on some groovy new red lenses.

We<( Voices in my thomeheadbrain) shall see if it perhaps this "less intensifies" my electrical system or over taxes it's abilities,k I doubt it. Plus there is a warning on the paperwork about state laws reguarding red turn signal legality ..WTF..I found nothing on the net about it...?

Hate To Love Me..... and Vote Vegetable in 2012.

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

did the same to my bagger

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              did the same to my bagger
              Cool

I ordered my new mirrors Saturday they should be here by Wednesday I hope.

I have 2 1/2 inch black electrical tape covering the dents in the top of my tank from the handlebars.

I also have set up to have those repaired and painted a custome bike build shop north of the river,
              along with a new front fender but money is tight again.

My 88 YZ 600 is under the blue tarp in the picks needs a new ignitor unit I may work on that this spring also.

If my new business veture fails I may be hitting the jiggalo circuit.
              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-11-2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

I couldn't get back in time to correct my typo..so i did a little research to find a page about my old bike, under tarp.

I usually tell people it is a YZ or FZ (Fazer) because the bike I have is semi rare.

No one has heard of a YX. I have skuffled with bike nuts who know more than me that a YX600 ever existed.

This motor was the favorite of many a drag bikepro it will ride a wheelie as long as you want.

Mine is black with gold top motor accents.

Nice balance.

I paid 2,100 $ a feww hundred to much in 1992 with 3000 original miles like new garaged by former owner.

3 years ago I tore this down to the frame motor on, lubed and painted everything but lost interest when the electrical failed me
                and i got busy and then i got this new Harley all the sudden . Have I posted about this before..?

Bad Brain.
                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-11-2011, 06:14 PM. Reason: 12 major head injuries since my mom dropped me as a infant in the grocery store.

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Hi thome.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Dan
                    Hi thome.
                    STOP with your incessant <( perhaps a splel check on that 9$ wurd) ramblings that percieve my posts as anything more than rambling nonsense!!

I am goofy!

Oh, and whazzah braugh.:tongue0011:

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                      STOP with your incessant <( perhaps a splel check on that 9$ wurd) ramblings that percieve my posts as anything more than rambling nonsense!!

I am goofy!

That last post was post # 99
                      This one is post #100

Thank You, remember your peas and carrots... they are fighting alongside your monkey, and at the dinner,
                      table.... always eat every bean. and pee in your plate.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I am goofy!

That's The thome I Know.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

I have decided that I need to thank all of The RA people for years of this and that hope you all had some fun.
                            Here is me in 2007 and then a week ago 2011. I still think I wish I had a softer look I just don't photograph well could be why I spent so many years on the other side of the camera.

2 years of college made me a hippie again.

My knees are back in the breeze ...prolly cut my hair again in the fall my hair stylist begs me not to and my new field of endeavor allows for it. I just don't know.

...any votes welcome and Lounge you are free to photoshop a boner necklace on me if you feel it is ness.

Here's to ya!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

i just watched a special on the galloping goose club, that's your neck-o-the woods, no?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

I have decided that I need to thank all of The RA people for years of this and that hope you all had some fun.
                                Here is me in 2007 and then a week ago 2011. I still think I wish I had a softer look I just don't photograph well could be why I spent so many years on the other side of the camera.

2 years of college made me a hippie again.

My knees are back in the breeze ...prolly cut my hair again in the fall my hair stylist begs me not to and my new field of endeavor allows for it. I just don't know.

...any votes welcome and Lounge you are free to photoshop a boner necklace on me if you feel it is ness.

Here's to ya!
                                you are much less green/carroty in real life

Comment

Working...