• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

ready for another road trip

46838_423244447012_501047012_4928927_87570_n.jpg
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

this is exceptionally lame

The question for jurors was whether Michael Jakscht was impaired by methamphetamine when he plowed his dump truck into a line of motorcyclists, killing four and injuring five.

If they determined he was impaired, then Jakscht would be guilty of four counts of manslaughter, five counts of aggravated assault and two counts of endangerment.

If not, he would have to be found not guilty.

Because all of the deaths and injuries took place in the same instant, he was either guilty on all counts or not guilty of any.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/n...#ixzz1VVxNwlPt
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        ready for another road trip

[ATTACH]7050[/ATTACH]
        Is tha choo n' Miss, Mrs , Ms, Pete's Brother's Rides..?....................nice.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
          Is tha choo n' Miss, Mrs , Ms, Pete's Brother's Rides..?....................nice.
          yup, last year at crater lake

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

The question for jurors was whether Michael Jakscht was impaired by methamphetamine when he plowed his dump truck into a line of motorcyclists, killing four and injuring five.

If they determined he was impaired, then Jakscht would be guilty of four counts of manslaughter, five counts of aggravated assault and two counts of endangerment.

Because all of the deaths and injuries took place in the same instant, he was either guilty on all counts or not guilty of any.

I am at a loss here ...<?I am sure dipshit has made a apology I just haven't seen it in print.. I don't get that.

His statement about the testing positive statements, are/ is attorney standard bullshit that is for sure.

I doubt dipshit was out for vengence on the motorcycle riders, but damn who drives drunk and on Meth..?

I do know businesses sometimes ask to much of truckers, paying them by the load, not the hr ,,, motivates unsafe behavior, for money.

He should get a few years for this..no doubt. I could find him guilty even though I doubt he was intent of this history he ruined for so many people.

most decidedly a uncool story tragedy ....
            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 08-19-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

yup, last year at crater lake
              I remember you taking about that ride last year, I am jealous, but dig it, post some more pics sometime, if it isn't a hassle.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Ummm....wasn't he responsible for inspecting his brakes?

Lol and love the Boris (from Rocky and Bullwinkle) helmet.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 08-19-2011, 08:30 PM. Reason: Nuffin up my sleeve! Presto! That trick never works.
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

i got pulled over on the way to work this mornin'. my bike and i fit the description of someone who was involved in fleeing from an officer. no way there are two black baggers out there with green bay packer flags on the back of them.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

i got pulled over on the way to work this mornin'. my bike and i fit the description of someone who was involved in fleeing from an officer. no way there are two black baggers out there with green bay packer flags on the back of them.
                    You have no idea how hard it is for me to not edit that....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

knew you would be tempted

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

PPffffffttt..... yeah,, well .......I once tried to go to work, also.

It also didn't work out, so ...and I also look like people and stuff..

PB, talkin all high faloot'n like he goes and looks like and then things... all popular and stuff.

Don't hate him because he's beautiful people!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

yeah, what he intended to possibly convey.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Jesse James Dupree of Jackyl Injured in Motorcycle Wreck

First off he is going to be fine, as fine as one can be..?

Thursday, of this week he was traveling down a state highway signaling to turn left into a driveway of a friend when the car, he sais he knew was behind him, suddendly appeared in the corner of his left eye.

Jesse said on the phone this morning (friday) on the Johhny Dare radio program here in KC....I saw myself flying up higher in the air alongside my motorcycle ...It seems the car behind him had decided to pass him ( estimated at 70 mph) while Jesse turned left and struck him and his bike tearing the front end off his prized 1994 Harley Davidson.

Jesse said the crash bars he had installed saved his leg and that they were bent all the way forward towards the front forks of the motorcycle.

He has a broken leg, road rash and I may be correct here also a broken foot..he was somewhat groggy on the radio this morning resting at home after being released from a local Alabama hospital.

Johnny Dare and him are old buds and Jesse is schedualed to play a closing concert show with his band Jackyl, at the Kansas Speedway, ARCA (stockcar) night race, here in KC next Friday night. Johnny asked him,. ...are we still on for next friday, what with you being all busted up it may be to much to soon, all in fun,( I am sure Dare would want Jesse to do what is best at this time) Jesse replied ..you calling me a pussy..lol

So, best wishes to Jesse, get well soon . Ride On.
                            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 09-30-2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Whaaoooooooooooooooohhhhhh..!

The he walks by the mirror pulls out that pocket comb looks in the mirror,.. too cool, puts the comb back in pocket, no need pomade working fine....

Up for auction interesting story..

Earlier in this thread I posted a pic of The Fonz on a knuclehead I believe he road in the first few episodes.

I should say "pictured on" I don't believe he road much even for the show.
                              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 10-03-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

It feels to me to be self serving to place this Dupree / Jackyl stuff in here, it should be in music, but this is about the wreck..here how it go..(you folks could probably give a shit) ...here how it go...

Jesse got into KC yesterday afternoon, seems he has been running non-stop since the wreck last thursday. Dare took him to a orthopedic office, afternoon yesterday, crushed foot big hole nasty, perhaps infected, broken leg, wrist fractures. Seems the Suburban that caught him fucked him up good. He is going to play the show tonight and I am going to go see this showman!! He was in the studio this morning with Dare and the rest of Jackyl and (Darryl) DMC of RUN-D-MC. I can't wait for this fucking show!!

I admire his spirit, I layed down and stayed down after my incident, cause I am cry fucking baby,........ allllreeet!

I'll get some pics and post tomorrow if they turn out good.

If anyone want to say high to me there. I will be the dude, "over there" with the black t-shirt blue jeans and a leather jacket, cycle boots, and the long hair.

Peace.
                                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 10-07-2011, 09:57 AM. Reason: brain bad good bad

Comment

Working...