ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by thome
      Here is my quote from the Nikki Six Thread, but I want this here because this is a cool thread and I am cool and motorcycles are cool and Vince Neil was cool.
      Review: The drummer was over the top very showy outrageous lots of hand work and twirling of the sticks he was fan fukking tastic, loud completely on time, and just like a style I haven't seen in awhile. Kicked the sh!t out of the drums in a great way.

Vince was -GREAT- there were a few missed lyrics his voice was great he was probably a sharp as I have ever seen him. Lots of Motley, the new bands tunes were good and the CD will probably be worthy...? I don't even know if it's out..lol

The girls were everywhere 50% of the crowd and hot.

The Guitar and bass were good but the Drummer and Vince stole the show.

Only half of the venue was sold maybe a 1000 people the booze lines were a drag and outside of the doors of the venue. You could miss two tunes getting booze it sukked.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid112.photobucket.com/albums/n189/thome_2006/DSCF1475.flv">
      glad ya had a good time
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Igosplut
        Cool ride!

That rear tire reminds me of a Continental tire I had on a street bike.. I had back in the 70's.

The Blue Sky in that photo pisses me off especially with the panhead in front.

It is grey and rainy today with 6 to 20 inches of snow predicted for the next couple days.

I feel like going to the airport with 500$ and getting the first ticket to anywhere.

I usually spend 10 bucks on a tank of gas for my bike and get the same out of it ..lol

thome on the corned exit ramp in K.C. sign reads......

"Need Help"..
        "anybody got 500 bucks for sandwich"
        "in Fla"

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

75 in az today, beautiful riding weather right now.
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            75 in az today, beautiful riding weather right now.

You just lost a friend, you dog!

j/k

Someday I want to ride to Arizona.
            Then up to Denver and back to KC.

I want another bike first.

Perhaps, I will go have drinkie times at the local dive and make with the jukebox and play some beach boys and just trip away...lol

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Damn, look at that garage door.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

the wife and i are plannin' a two week trip ti wisconsin this summer. first big road trip, should be a blast. for the first 1600 miles

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

the wife and i are plannin' a two week trip ti wisconsin this summer. first big road trip, should be a blast. for the first 1600 miles
                  I spent 9 hrs in the rain once, my water proof Gortex boots held a pint of ice water in each one .....I guess... in case I got thirsty.??

Survival boots and all..lol

Over the next horizon the sun was shining bright and I couldn't get there...lol.

I was so pissed I was going to sell the scoot for a plane ticket back..lol

I wish you and yours the best sounds like fun and you know the good rides are worth every penny.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

9 hrs? ugh, fuck that i woulda stopped and waited a day. at the local pub of course.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

I had the propper gear but also a determination to get there..So...

The sunshine was as right there I was heading south along the edge of a front that ran from the southwest to the northeast it was heading east ...well you understand.

It was like my irish luck had me and ,,,,I had somewhere I had to be.

I would be dry for 20 min in the sun...then 1 hr of ice cold monsoon..lol

"it's not the journey it's the destination"....type of deal.

I stopped all the time..ah perhaps we will have a beer someday and trade stories..

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

PB,Watch Out On The Roads In WI,They Are Crazy Fuckers On The Roads.Also,Make A Trip Up To Green bay Too.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                          Damn, look at that garage door.

WOOF.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                            PB,Watch Out On The Roads In WI,They Are Crazy Fuckers On The Roads.Also,Make A Trip Up To Green bay Too.
                            not as crazy as snowbird season here in mesa az.

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Lets not start this riding season off this way, but I must we will understand this as never happening again, peace to the families.

3 dead in north Phoenix motorcycle crash

I PM'ed Petes Brother after hearing about this this morning and he is fine.

I am not the sort to truly worry, but I am not down with riders getting creamed .

After I heard about this I was doing some research and found a discussion topic to late and perhaps not a help at all.

The dealio is you can place a flashing switch on your bike and without taking your hand off the break lever or pedal, this switch will flash on and of in a random way, not always the same, fast, then slow, then two dashes then a long dash, then three dots, like Morse Code.

So a group of bikes would look very "standoutish" and very few wouldn't "Notice" them...I have spent many a tense moment eyeing my rear view sweating clicking my break lever on and off, wether or not whoever is barreling up on my bike, at this light is going to stop or push me into next week.

Do you all think this is a good thing or just another gimic that will be passed off ...Is it legal in all states I don't know right now myself.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YsW9PXMR2W8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YsW9PXMR2W8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hurry Springtime...I'm still freezing.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

poor guy, it was damn near 80 today, windy tho. i have a spoiler on my tour pack with an led lite bar in it, as well as converted my rear turn signals to brake lights also. definately helps visibilty when you're sweatin' it out at the light tappin' the brake lights. i try to make a concious effort to have an "escape lane" in between some cars or off to the sidewalk if necessary. not the easiest to remember some hungover mornins.

get your knees in the breeze.. (closest i could find to a biker smiley)

Comment

Working...