Thread: Motorcycle

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Where are Thome and his surrealistic rants?

http://youtu.be/gFkwq-35sYk
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Excellent tune Jérôme, KYUSS

thome is curled up crush break up the band, like a leper messiah diamond latest personna, dog .

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 11:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post

Paul Sr....(you know who he is) Built a lay down prone trac vehicle that should have been disqualified due to the fact it was a unridable uncontrollable abortion of a single seat machine that is supposed to go forward and transport a indivudual...He got third place ..should have been left off the stage as it wasn't a motorcycle at all.
    What the fuck was Senior thinking giving the green light to his goofball design guy's snowmobile design in the first place? They put themselves out of the running from the start by not even building a motorcycle. If Senior had any brain cells left in his skull he would have fired that hack a long time ago, and especially when he come up with a design for an electric powered snowmobile with flamethrowers for a custom MOTORCYCLE build off. I think Senior has truly lost his mind in the last couple of years.

4. Thanked Little Texan for this KICKASS post:

chefcraig (12-07-2011)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

no shit face level, forward facing flame throwers blowin' right back at ya? let alone tryin' to call it a "motorcycle". jessie's shit IS real. junior's look cool.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Little Texan View Post
    What the fuck was Senior thinking giving the green light to his goofball design guy's snowmobile design in the first place? They put themselves out of the running from the start by not even building a motorcycle. If Senior had any brain cells left in his skull he would have fired that hack a long time ago, and especially when he come up with a design for an electric powered snowmobile with flamethrowers for a custom MOTORCYCLE build off. I think Senior has truly lost his mind in the last couple of years.
    Amen to all of the above. What's worse, consider the investment of time we wasted and will never live to get back from bothering to tune into that garbage not once, but for two nights in a row.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

i really like jr's 9/11 tribute scoot

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't think I would want to ride any of Jr's builds they just would look better in a parade. They are really inspired and free and out there and no longer chained to the conventional ..lol.

I actually do think he is a very creative, in a loud ultra super glam sorta way and there is room for that much like Lady Gaga he is targeting a demographic that needs filling.

Ok to the point: There is huge money in theme bikes and he in my OP is The King,(see his crown in the Jr trademark).. companies want something to write off thier taxes that costs big bucks and stimulates interest in thier logo and products, advertising to show thier employees that they are into a relationship that also has a wow cool factor it is a win, win.

They at thier young age have shit more money that I have made in the last 35 years of working and it is a decent respected business field .\

I would hang a Jr. bike in the den and wait for it to acrue monies and ride a much better more what a motorcycle should be, machine, out in the breeze.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-07-2011 at 09:07 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Out of all those builders making bikes in those biker build offs, I thought Indian Larry was the most interesting. True custom choppers. I've yet to see Paul Jr. do a burnout or hang with real bikers.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

I don't think I would want to ride any of Jr's builds .
    Good, you'd just get drunk and wreck it anyway..........

Don't Drink and Ride, Whotard.

11. Thanked LoungeMachine for this KICKASS post:

ThrillsNSpills (03-06-2012)

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 11:02 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    i really like jr's 9/11 tribute scoot
    I liked Jr's Cadillac bike. He owned OCC at the unveiling with that bike. OCC's bike was boring, bland, and uninspired. There's another instance in which Jason Tool should have been fired on the spot, granted, that it's not likely that OCC could have come up with anything that would have come close to matching the sheer awesomeness of Jr's bike, even with a guy that could actually design motorcycles. OCC lost their creative edge when Jr left, and have rarely built a decent looking bike since. Most of Jason's designs are cookie cutter and all look like a variation of the same basic bike design.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

No corporate bikes here. Real builders building real bikes.

14. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (12-07-2011)

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just STICKIED this bitch so Clara / thome / Mr. Blaze wont worry....

Don't Drink and Ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Thanked LoungeMachine for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (12-09-2011)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Finally. Someone has the balls to say the truth about American Chopper. To me it always was the Van Hagar of motorcycle building.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-09-2011 at 12:56 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Real art. I mean bikes.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I am where Jesse was in 2005 I hope I find my Mojo again soon this sitting around game was never my style, his OCC comments were right on trac.

Every time I have watched or read about, Indian Larry. I see my father, my old man was the opposite of Larry in one way, my old man was a suit, I do however know that my old man would not have been concerned so much with Larry's appearence, more for where he has been and how he overcame a damn hard road and the words and talents that came from his persistence.

Great couple of posts.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I am where Jesse was in 2005 I hope I find my Mojo again soon this sitting around game was never my style, his OCC comments were right on trac.

Every time I have watched or read about, Indian Larry. I see my father, my old man was the opposite of Larry in one way, my old man was a suit, I do however know that my old man would not have been concerned so much with Larry's appearence, more for where he has been and how he overcame a damn hard road and the words and talents that came from his persistence.

Great couple of posts.
    Larry once said he was proof prison can reform a person. He got sent to prison for armed robbery and learned his metal working skills in the prison metal shop. He said he absolutely loved it and when he got out of the big house he applied those skills to make his living. There are always going to be the people who won't fit into the cookie cutter society we have. They need something different to make a living whether that is making rock and roll music or building custom bikes. When they do it well people admire what they can do and envy their freedom. Not too many people really pull it off.

In a way I'm glad the poor economy has killed the chopper fad. It was getting too Sammy Hagar fake. It was getting too gay. People will forget about it and the real deal guys like Jesse will continue to make cool shit while the Johnny come lately cake decorators drop off and do something else. I had a friend who owned a Harley and rode it before they were cool. He caught shit for it and was the target of lots of jokes. Then the Hollywood in crowd starts riding them and everyone wanted them. Then it became Disney. It will go back to it's roots.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-09-2011 at 09:04 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

It's very weird to see Billy Lane in a suit and tie. Sad. Don't drink and drive!

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Question..?

I was flipping channels and saw Nub (painter) of the tv show american chopper.. and I hardly ever watch the show, but I like this nub guy good artist type dude...anyway he is sanding down the original OCC logo off the famous Black Widow motorcycle a beatiful very stylish cycle,that was built on the show before the junior senior split, one of the first bikes they all built together. He is not the original painter of this very famous bike after sanding he will paint on a different logo, that of JR design shop..WTF!!

This is a very famous bike that may have been worth 100K with all the name / show and fame associated.

JR is having the cycle raped and repainted since he got it from senior as part of thier attorney negotatiated settlement. Jr asked for the bike as part of the "value placed" in thier arrangement to stop suing each other.

Here is the question: like refinishing a piece of anique furniture has Jr ruined this piece and devalued it to suit his assinine imature ego.?

I say he has devalued it to a unapealing tragedy. I can almost gaurantee that the OCC logo was located in 4or5 places not just on a fender at the rear of bike. May also have been carved into engine parts .

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-05-2012 at 10:50 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    There is a lot of hoopla about OCC. I don't think anything of theirs will be that collectible long-term. There just are so many choppers out there and so many builders and many better than The Tuttles. It looks like an interesting bike but I would have to see it up close and check out the welds and the over all build.

I can tell you what would be collectable out of all the guys who have been on television are the bikes Indian Larry built. Those are the real deal and built extremely well. Plus, he was an interesting character and died tragically. It's going to be the guy that builds a quality no qimmick product who is interesting himself that will stick in people's mind for years.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-05-2012 at 11:02 PM.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I agree with you completely Nitro.but this country is historically linked to what they see on TV as interesting kinda like the movies you see that you know, it sucks, but they trick you by switching camera angles every 2.7 seconds to initiate a eye response in the viewer that ..-This Is Interesting.-

So, I see a few of thier choppers and perhaps the old mans, -POW- bobber cycle (this build, very much in the Indian Larry style ) to be somewhat collectable as long as they are kept out of JR's hands. You are deffinately correct on the other builders and checking the welds. I saw this build show when it first aired and when they were tacking the webs together there were gaps in the completion of those 10gage 1/4 inch (or whattever size) round bar they used...? I always wondered if they completed those welds or just left as tacks , because of no structural support involved in this bikes webbing'ish addon parts.

Like that Kardasian chicks panties someone will want them...lol

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Television actually dumbs people down. Just look at the average intelligence of society compared to the amount of televisions in homes. My sister lives in Washington state and a big storm took the power lines down. No electricity for five days. She said it was amazing how creative her kids were with no electricity and her youngest son even taught himself how to play chess. No computer games, no television. People pretty much do and follow what the TV tells them and it sets the trends. Pretty scary actually because whoever controls the media controls society and our media has been consolidated. People for the most part will actually believe the fake reality on TV more than what is actually happening.

As far as this Sr. vs. Jr. thing goes. They have to sign a contract and they have to agree to be filmed. How much reality is in that one? Both the dad and the son agree in a contract to be filmed while they supposedly won't talk with each other. It's just a soap opera on a channel that was originally set up to be educational. Of course anything educational doesn't draw ratings like a family feud duking it out. Since people who drink cheap beer and live in trailer courts watch the most TV, this is the audience they are after.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-06-2012 at 11:05 AM.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

True dat..and I have found myself starring at the TV lately and then wondering what I would look like in a mirror, cause, I know the look on my face is one of pain and numb zombie brain due to this winters cabin fever ..damn I am ready for some great weather days and my knees in the fucking breeze again.
    Today is looking like 70 deg and breezy but my mid day is booked so, I must restrain my need to ride. First great day in months.

P,S, On your sisters,.. back into the dark ages dilema, I hope everything wasn't to difficult winters can be harsh in that state I am sure they were prepared her situation made me think... guess what I saw, a 8 year old kid riding a bicycle down the street . I bet it has been 10 years since I have seen that lol..? 90% of my childhood my dad called me the second story man because I was in for lunch and dinner and not seen around the home any other times plus I would sneek out at night and shimmy down the drain pipe to see my little sweety ( he would hear me creeping across the roof) He was a tollerant saint when it came to me jeez.. I wish kids would be outside more but I guess everyone is affaid of the boogins what with what is all over the TV and those fucking predator assholes.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-06-2012 at 11:30 AM.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Television actually dumbs people down. Just look at the average intelligence of society compared to the amount of televisions in homes. My sister lives in Washington state and a big storm took the power lines down. No electricity for five days. She said it was amazing how creative her kids were with no electricity and her youngest son even taught himself how to play chess. No computer games, no television. People pretty much do and follow what the TV tells them and it sets the trends. Pretty scary actually because whoever controls the media controls society and our media has been consolidated. People for the most part will actually believe the fake reality on TV more than what is actually happening.

As far as this Sr. vs. Jr. thing goes. They have to sign a contract and they have to agree to be filmed. How much reality is in that one? Both the dad and the son agree in a contract to be filmed while they supposedly won't talk with each other. It's just a soap opera on a channel that was originally set up to be educational. Of course anything educational doesn't draw ratings like a family feud duking it out. Since people who drink cheap beer and live in trailer courts watch the most TV, this is the audience they are after.
    This is more than true but very hard for people to swallow.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post

Too many words. Can't you just make it into a video so I can watch what you said on my TV?

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

I really haven't watched TV since Seinfeld ended and the first couple seasons of Survivor. I'm always on the computer. I'll have the news on or a prison show on in the background just to keep me company. Don't really pay attention until something big comes across like when Bin laden was killed.

Oh, I also have King Of The Hill and South park on in the background. Seen all the episodes 10 times each, but again...just the TV on keeps me company when on the computer.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Too many words. Can't you just make it into a video so I can watch what you said on my TV?
    could be a first place winning post in the -Rothies- this year..lol.

SCORE!
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-06-2012 at 11:44 AM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

that scoot is worth no less with jr's new paint. az baby!! 10 days a year ya don't ride...wooo hooo. at least the mirror effect on the computer screen may produce better facial emotionszzz.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    that scoot is worth no less with jr's new paint. az baby!! 10 days a year ya don't ride...wooo hooo. at least the mirror effect on the computer screen may produce better facial emotionszzz.
    Az!!! I have been thinking of buying some land up in the hills above Scottsdale and building a new house...OH WAIT FUCK!!! No I wasn't... cause first I would have to get a job and a future and perhaps some built up capital and maybe some hot super, model chick, wife or mistress, or all three...(random tranny) and some flash car and a reason to live...

I'll be down in a week looking for a dumpster to crash in perhaps behind a chineese restaurant..( because the food is superior and it doesn't matter if it is fresh or a week old (that MSG saves us street bums fro seriuos wormmies)

Horn toad can tell you wich way to go...LOL!!!

Ride On!
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-08-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-01-2016 @ 03:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

that 1300 in the first post is a beast - I hope they sell that in the states sometime soon

this is 1 of my rides .. I like the naked standards instead of pure sport or any of the harley low & heavy BT's - the sporty 1200's are nice for puttin round tho'

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Great bike there Headly 1984 I haven't ridden many Kawasakis,

Yamaha and Honda and Suziki have been the makers I have found myself riding most.

There was this bud of mine (older brother of a close friend) I was perhaps 14 and the brother was 17. He had a kawa 900 probably a 1974, he put a longer front end on it it was maybe 3 inches longer didn't change the frame just wanted a longer front end for wheelies.

He would put me on the back for balance cause I was skinny and stupid or fearless..lol and get out on the highway pop a smooth wheelie at about 85 mph lightly role the throttle on wham we were up high, and we would ride that for miles..insane..!

He said I was there for balance I think he was just trying to scare me. He taught me how to ride one, for distance, dude was a great rider.

Japanes bikes really changed the game, world wide, they are fine machines.

Ride on....Don't wheelie falling off aint the same anymore...lol
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-15-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Dump Messiah
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-07-2018 @ 10:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Headly1984 View Post
    that 1300 in the first post is a beast - I hope they sell that in the states sometime soon

this is 1 of my rides .. I like the naked standards instead of pure sport or any of the harley low & heavy BT's - the sporty 1200's are nice for puttin round tho'

Nice . I had one of these a few years back in green..... amongst others .

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

dumped. whatever

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Why Was This Thread,Dumped?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I Got No Time To Drink.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Why Was This Thread,Dumped?
    let's start another one....

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You Can Do It.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Do it.... this thread needs some competition or input.

I think I will quit my job and....

anyone got million bucks..? I swear I won't last a year and you will never get your money back unless you bet on me to get all killed and shit.

........Nevermind vids must be turned of in this thread some superbike Suzuki GSXR 1100... vids...pretty cool........FYI speed channel is running this weekends superbike from czech rep.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-22-2012 at 05:31 PM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

rides in the mornin' are startin' to become bearable

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No