Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "hitch1969© appreciates David Lee Roth and classic VH" thread, by hitch1969©.

thefive
    Pete and BT thanks for your support if you were supporting me.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by thefive
    I always support you!

Unfortunately my name hold some repressed memories for Rubnose relating to his naughty uncle.

But - I am the rock on which the church of Roth will stand 4-ever.

That's where my name originates.

I believe the same holds true to you.

Peace
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

thefive
    Originally posted by pete
    I always support you!

Unfortunately my name hold some repressed memories for Rubnose relating to his naughty uncle.

But - I am the rock on which the church of Roth will stand 4-ever.

That's where my name originates.

I believe the same holds true to you.

Peace
    You are cool Pete.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

I always got your back man. I think DiamondD is feeling aches from past posts and thats memories. Thats cool. But D, Pete is right, its just new blood man. Hitch aint goin places, he's stayin'. So come join the new blood and offer up some new times. Jump in man, the water is warm. But I think Five's peeing again so dont swallow when diving. Bad Five. Bad.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 12:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

LOL I'm trying to get back in the swing of things man, but I just don't have the time I used to. Maybe that's what makes me madder than anything.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2023 @ 04:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by diamondD
    LOL I'm trying to get back in the swing of things man, but I just don't have the time I used to. Maybe that's what makes me madder than anything.
    NOTHING is how we remember it.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by diamondD
    I know for me, I check here quite often for news updates on either war or Dave. If nothing appears "newsworthy" Im dissapointed, but I also make the time to shoot the shit and say hello and argue with long time ass heads like LSD and Herpes when I get the chance. Im hoping for Dave to break silence and give us some serious Roth discussion.
    "C'mon Dave, give us a break!"

thefive
    Thanks BT

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    You should change your name to thenegativefive...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by hitch1969©
    When my people conquer your planet, your name will be on the protected scrolls.

Now let us consume mass quantities!!!

MIPPS!!!

=h69=
    Sounds great!!! When I come calling this Halloween I expect a sixer and fried eggs at your crib! Deal?

Peace Hitch.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

hich1969,heard a lot about you.Peace man.long Live David lee Roth

Last Gasp
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-02-2017 @ 01:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Where the fuck is Heeatch!!! ...

Don't knock Stryper Pana ... hella, that was the first rock album I ever bought being raised christian ... that was 12 though ...

Listened to EEAS in 6th grade though via a friend of mine ... that same friend is my drummer now 17 years later ...

The only thing I can tie in with christian rock and this thread is it's all about "positivety!" ...

Eddie!!! Eddie!!! Eddie!!! ...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Eyes
    Where the fuck is Heeatch!!! ...

Don't knock Stryper Pana ... hella, that was the first rock album I ever bought being raised christian ... that was 12 though ...

Im not sure where I knocked Stryper in this thread ?

:confused:

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2022 @ 08:32 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I will agree beer (as much as I love the taste) is overrated!

fucking sucks when I got to drink straight booze to get a buzz now. I mean fuck , really...... I can drink beers all day and not get a damn thing. beer needs more alcohol!

Roth Army™ Franchise Play
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-13-2013 @ 02:41 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    And to think when I saw this partial title on the main page, I thought it was just the hitch1969 appreciation thread.

Hitch or Doug, I appreciate ya... avatar says it all:

http://theorder.conforums.com/index....num=1082940879
    Everyone should check out Savicki's site:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/steve_savicki/

hitch1969 and other Roth Army issues [18 May 2004|04:37am]
    [ mood | weird ]

So hitch is gonna become Doug. Just Doug. Nothing wrong with that. That's great actually. As much as he is getting into Christian music, I must say that I myself listen to hard rock alot and lot less lately. Haven't played any VH or DLR for what, at least a year now? Makes me wanna pull out my Bette Midler compilation LOL.
    Occasionally, I'll pull out a rock CD, but right now, I'm focusing on some early Steve Hackett and Genesis material which have this new agey feel to them.

Okay, the dramatacism when I last checked did a serious check at the army was General Hina. He actually got POJO_Risin to respond to a couple of his threads, one about copping out and bringing up some new Barry Manilow wannabe contestant; the other was about General Hina saying Dave didn't make VH so great.
    Now I can't speak for any other member and I don't seriously follow POJO's post record, but for the most part the admins are mature and stay out of the frey. Hina must've really done something to stir POJO up to become defensive.
    I'm not saying it's wrong to defend Dave as that's what the army's for (Brownsound called someone out yesterday on his birthday when this person made a comment about Dave not being able to sing bar songs anymore), but still, people just have to realize that Sammy is back with the brothers.
    So to Lou- please realize that the children of hitch and Elvis, and Jay were all born after the time of classic VH. It's not there fault Dave is no longer in the band. Let the kids and Dr. Love all see Eddie live. It's what they want... and it's probably what their fathers want. The joy of being a dad and being Lisa (not sure what Sweet Irony's relationship is to Jay.)

And speaking of Sammy, where is the member Big Fat Sammy? He was the one that brought me here to the army. Oh, how could I forget those memories of Army advertising:

Pleasure Dome member to BFS: Not a good track record, man. Only registered yesterday and already at -3 karma. Keep this up and you'll be banned before the night is through.

Big Fat Sammy: Well, I guess it goes to show how much I really need this place then. I'm gonna take my freedom of speech over to DLRarmy.com!

That's what got me into the Army.

Anyways, I remember seeing Hina at the old domain, but never read much of his posts.

Regarding the Army, it's too bad Susie Q doesn't post as often anymore. I remember her from the old DLR domain. She actually took the iniative to PM me though it was just about my posting, not a pick up line. Anyways, I hope both she and Diamond Den are doing okay.
    I personally have nothing against Den at all. He's done nothing to me except insult my Tigertailz tape, but heck, Slapnuts insulted my entire Laura Branigan collection, so who am I to complain.
    Speaking of Susie as a woman as in speaking of women, I wonder where Yankee Rose, Pat, is as well. Hope she's doing all right as well.
    I also miss Albert as well. The army just seemed different when he was admining (remembers the argument he got in with Baby's On Fire regarding seeing Michael Anthony's father at Peppers with Chelle and some others.) He's a nice guy.

Oh well, if the army never becomes the same again, I guess I can still check The Front Line to read FORD's posts. I must say, he and Big Bad Brian can get into some debates. Nothing wrong with that, it seems even more so these days then with John Ashcroft.

Regarding VH sites in general, Chelle's graphics didn't load so I'll have to try again sometime, not much going on at Rob's. Lord knows I won't bother at VHLunks since Brett took the bi+ch way out and banned Chelle. Hey, if seenbad can tell hitch at Vonnie's back in moderator days that Chelle took the bi+ch way out and banned him (seen), I can easily say Brett took that same bi+ch way out and banned Chelle.

Finally at the army, why did Mike B post only once asking to be a webmaster? Did POJO really delete/ban him just for asking that? I personally had to problems with Mike, but hitch told a different story.

Anyways, I guess this lets people know the VH/DLR communities have been part of my online life. This rant probably looks disorganized... I just put random thoughts in as they come to mind (and Sweet Irony said she and hitch have figured out the way I think )

No time to organize it; gotta get ready for work.

Savicki is one of the coolest cat's that I've ever met on the internet. I was lucky enough to talk to him on the phone a few weeks back, about 3:00am when he and I were both totally wasted. Or atleast I was.

Steve is a unique internet talent and I think I realized that early on and am greatful for it. When hitchWORLD was at the top of it's game... what I wanted was for it to be a spotlight for the creative oddballs who post on the net. Jesterstar, Savicki, The Riddler... FLAPPO. Smokey Mcpot... Phil The Stalker... I dunno, each had his own style (and it took me a LONG time to get the flappo thing but when I did it was like his posts - you read them on monday and it's a delayed get the joke on wednesday and laugh your fucking ass off harder than you ever have at anything else on the net)

Anyway Steve... thanks for the kickass teleconference the other night I really enjoyed it, take care of yourself man.

AS for me, I am off to sing with the Christians with a tall glass of PreggerChick milk in hand.

Amen, brothers.

=h=
    Last edited by hitch1969©; 05-19-2004 at 11:05 PM.

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2011 @ 11:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Talking

OMG- my e-mail didn't tell me you responded! Hitch you can respond to that rant... just post anonymously with your name in the subject field. Please keep it clean though.

2:00 am my time. Woke me outta bed. First I thought this was someone trying to fax something or some weird all-night internet surfer trying to sell me something instead of having a real job.
    Then this person just knew my name... I was like freaked out! I mean just being woke up at 2:00 am.

Anyways, heyo hitch, hope all is well with ya.

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2014 @ 02:38 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Sammy doesnt want Dave's glory. Sammy just wants to be better than Dave. That is the truth. Sam would like it if he was so much better than Dave that all the fans would forget about Dave.
    you just cant stop talking about sam,
    spit the guys dick out of your mouth
    and shut the f#ck up

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by tjvhou812
    you just cant stop talking about sam,
    spit the guys dick out of your mouth
    and shut the f#ck up
    Look my little friend. Are you saying that talking about Sam in reference to VH or Dave Rothmakes any of us queer?
    Well, then again....That would explain why Sam can't stop talking about Dave? Sam will never fill those shoes, wear that hat or live that life. Dave has already lived it,and worn it. Sam struggles in his career to be emulated and talked about as much as Roth and that makes their new lead singer just another wannabe legend. A legend is by definition someone who is remembered for his contributions and loved or hated and someone who raised the bar and set the standards. That IS Roth. Sam wished he was a fraction of that.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-12-2013 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

..that's all very well and grate , but when you gonna play wiuth me and grimmy in the dump ?

..we do miss you , you virgo pooftah !

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-18-2010 @ 04:31 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Hitch is a fucking Virgo?? I'm a virgo. I think there be somethin fucked up wid' our abdula oblongata's.

Is this the end of virile hitch? Singin with the Christians? Thats too cool.

Come on people now, smile on your brother everybody get together and love one another right now.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 01:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Crap... I'm a Virgo too... no wonder I have so much in common with hitch and seenbad... lmao...

I think I speak for all the webbies when I let out this little known factoid that we've all been in 5150-mode listening to all the Sammy Halen albums, and when Pojo has a little too much to drink, we give VC III a listen... It's all good... Rick Springfield still rulez!!!

Rock on Nation of Roth!!!

Icon.

GOOD GOD, YA'LL
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-04-2019 @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

ooops wrong thread!
    Last edited by hain23x; 05-26-2004 at 01:04 PM.

lms2
    Well I have certainly seen Hitch's name quite a bit today. I have seen it alot other days, but usuallly associated with threads/communities I don't visit. Doesn't he get into a lot of porn and usually stay out of the Dave/Sam fray? I thought he was kidding about liking the song. Has he really taken a lot of crap for that? Ya know, thats what I like about coming here. All the shit. Just makes a person feel loved.

Party on all you crazy people...

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by lms2
    Well I have certainly seen Hitch's name quite a bit today. I have seen it alot other days, but usuallly associated with threads/communities I don't visit. Doesn't he get into a lot of porn and usually stay out of the Dave/Sam fray? I thought he was kidding about liking the song. Has he really taken a lot of crap for that? Ya know, thats what I like about coming here. All the shit. Just makes a person feel loved.

Party on all you crazy people...
    I gets alot of porn.

YEAH FUCKING YEAH BABY!!!

fucking porn rules!!! I'm like Bob Crane with that shit....

wanna do circle jerks with me or perhaps some GAY CYBER?

uh uh uh uh u huhu huh u huh uh u hu huhu

BREASTS!!

=h69=

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by conmee
    Crap... I'm a Virgo too... no wonder I have so much in common with hitch and seenbad... lmao...

I think I speak for all the webbies when I let out this little known factoid that we've all been in 5150-mode listening to all the Sammy Halen albums, and when Pojo has a little too much to drink, we give VC III a listen... It's all good... Rick Springfield still rulez!!!

Rock on Nation of Roth!!!

Icon.

shot through the heart, and you're to blame...
    seenbad gives doug a BAD NAME!!!

uh uh u huhuhuuh uhuh uhuhu hu hu

flappo says that all virgos are POOFTAHS™. While I myself am DavidLeeSexual......

how are you and seeny hanging? i hear that his pecker is bigger than mine.

uh uh uhuhuhuhuhu huhuhuhu h

=h=

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

lets see trailer hitch...... you love spermmy and you love christain rock bands. said like a true butt pirate!!!!!!

atleast you can admit your a homo, now go on and convince your gay followers to come out of the closet too.

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"I have found a brand new Christian rock station out of Denver on the FM dial, and for some GAY reason I am just loving this shit."

maybe cause you are gay ? spoken like a true HOMO!

dude, like your post says. hang it up! you have truly given up being a man.

Which wallet is yours?
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-07-2023 @ 10:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by bru87tr
    I will agree beer (as much as I love the taste) is overrated!

fucking sucks when I got to drink straight booze to get a buzz now. I mean fuck , really...... I can drink beers all day and not get a damn thing. beer needs more alcohol!
    now you're talkin'! i hate when i drink and drink and drink beer after beer and all i do is piss. even the stronger brands....like the 5.9% cheap brands don't do anything for me, even when i'm on an empty stomach. it sucks!

lms2
    Originally posted by hitch1969©
    I gets alot of porn.

YEAH FUCKING YEAH BABY!!!

fucking porn rules!!! I'm like Bob Crane with that shit....

wanna do circle jerks with me or perhaps some GAY CYBER?

uh uh uh uh u huhu huh u huh uh u hu huhu

BREASTS!!

=h69=
    This is the first time I read this reply...

See, I am special. Hitch wouldn't have gay cyber sex with just anyone would he? (does he?)

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    11-15-2023 @ 08:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If anyone wants to know the brilliance of hitch... read this thread.

31. Thanked Sarge for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (02-13-2017)

Thread Information