So.. is anyone going to Mass to marry their boyfriend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dickface McSlapnuts

So.. is anyone going to Mass to marry their boyfriend?

Fuck the Van Hagar road trip.. how many of you homo's are heading over to Mass to marry eachother?

Breasts,

DickFace
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe our Busheep friends might be interested in making the trip if they knew they could land a FAUX News anchor.....

On a recent trip to New York, I visited a gay bar on the Upper East Side, where I met a familiar-looking man wearing an expensive suit and excessive makeup. After a drink or two, I realized that he was one of the star anchors at Fox News Network, that tool of the conservative right masquerading as a “fair and balanced” news operation.

He wouldn’t admit his identity, only that he “worked for News Corporation,” the parent company of Fox, so I played dumb and let him buy another round of martinis.

At 3 a.m. and after more than a few drinks, the closeted Fox star could barely balance on his bar stool.

His solicitations for a date became more intense and desperate. So I told him I was not single and, “not interested dating anyone in closet,” and left him wobbling on his stool.

Poor Shepherd Smith

Maybe he'll be able to marry the man of his dreams one day. But of course, he'll probably lose his job in the process.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Maybe our Busheep friends might be interested in making the trip if they knew they could land a FAUX News anchor.....

Poor Shepherd Smith

Maybe he'll be able to marry the man of his dreams one day. But of course, he'll probably lose his job in the process.
      We all know you're a homo, FORD. Admit it and be done with it. This pathetic smear, true or not, proves you frequent these sites laden with faggotry.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Ford.. is not gay..

Remember Melenin?
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Poor Shepherd Smith

Nawh, not Shep. That Rick guy with the obvious plastic nose who always wears too much lipstick. He's who I thought of immediately.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
            Ford.. is not gay..

Remember Melenin?
            uh, that would be Melein, actually.

And no, I'm not gay. I just find it amusing and tragic at the same time that a gay man would work for a network that promotes hatred against his own kind.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

I was thinking about exchanging vows with my right hand.

Mezro..i'll make more clam chowder
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

Working...