Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Belicheck has no class... I was about to mention that nick...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

42 was the best one I've seen ever living and I'm 32 ... I just knew NY was going to win ... deeeeep down n' shit, to bad I don't gamble ... I was a NY fan in 90' too!
      Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Belichick's leaving of the field before the game was over was just classless...
        He runs the score up on teams this year...going for it on 4th down no less, in a 50-point rout.

Can't stand there and take his. Weak.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2004

I told the guys at work 2 weeks ago with 100% confidence New York would win. I had no doubts at all. It was fate correcting itself due to the cheating. If the Pats had won I don't think it would be fair to leave off the asterisk considering the revelations that have been proven regarding their methods. Just like I believe it will be a great injustice to include Barry Bonds record without an asterisk. Cheating is cheating. There is no grey area here. Whether its a corked bat, steroids, or video taping your opponents play signals. It disgusts me to know that Marion Jones had to relinquish her Olympic medals (as she should) yet he keeps his home run record and the Pats keep 3 Superbowl wins.

I would never claim any QB is the greatest of all time simply because of the unlimited variables involved. It's impossible to prove who the greatest is or was or will be. But, for two years I've told everyone who's asked me whether on a blog or everyday conversation that comparing Brady to Montana was unbelieveably premature. That was sheer ignorance to even attempt to begin with let alone making it before Brady retired. Now I feel vindicated because I was right. I'm not saying Montana is the greatest, only that they should not be compared. Brady can now claim he's achieved one thing Joe hasn't. He lost a Superbowl!
          Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

I had a Super Bowl XXIII flashback.

34 fuckin' seconds....

Manning left the Pats w/ 38.

Awsome.

Manning may noy be as good a QB as Peyton, but he's a better football player. I'd put up odds his brother doesn't escape that "molesting" Eli took when he broke out and made the play of all plays.

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

19 & OH NO!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!

EUAS

Comment

• MNM5150
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2008

Jets 2009!!!!
                http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7...rbar5bxut2.gif
                http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8337/vvvvvvvvvvco5.png
                http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9...nedys02ri4.jpg
                http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3...dzusbarjm6.gif
                http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/5...ntaylorpr7.png
                http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/8...torheadoq6.png

Comment

• Atomic_Rob
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Keeping it in the family Eli...

Save it, treasure it, keep it warm coz big brother Peyton is taking it back next year
                  Diamond Dave Is Van Halen. 'Nuff Said

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

Yeah that escape would impress Barry Sanders! That was outfuckingstanding!!!!
                    Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I for one loved watching brady eat turf all night long. It was the best thing I've seen since... shit I don't know. The only way it would have been better is if there were black and gold footprints on his ass instead of big blue.

Well, there's always next year.

Here's to a downward spiral for that peice of shit franchise. go fuck yourselves
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

how bout this......

all my friends and family were rooting for the pats.

i have been a giants fan all my life.

so i said, "ok-here's $20, put your money where your mouth is" because i knew damn well the giants were going to win.

needless to say i made $1200.00!!

the fllowing week, i bet a buddy of mine on the pro-bowl.
                        $1.00 bet.
                        i told him the NFC was going to win the game. several others took the bet as well.
                        i made $15.00.

now all my friends and family are pretty pissed off at me.

too fucking bad!
                        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• bru87tr
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

lol.....

the best are always hated. the Patriots are still the team to beat.

is Eli not ranked 25 out of 33 qb's in the league in QB rating ? 20 INT's ? he played great in the playoffs and beat all the big teams I give him that, but don't expect him back anytime soon. 5 times he almost lost the game in the end for the giants.

when Eli wins 3 superbowls in 4 seasons , come talk.

the rest of you talking cheating, watch this all blow over. you guys have no clue and make it out to be more than it is. no one is taking our SB's away, nothing else is gonna happen. enjoy the news while its still popular.

seriously, alot of you jerk off's sound like, well jerk offs. are some of you teenagers lying about your age ? cause what you sound like is teenaged trash talking wimps.
                          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

THE GIANTS STILL KICKED THE PATRIOTS ASS IN THE STUPOR BOWL.
                            FACT.

PATS FANS, FUCKING DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU LOST THE SUPER BOWL, DID NOT HAVE YOUR PERFECT SEASON, AND GOT CAUGHT CHEATING. IN THE END, THE PATS GOT CAUGHT CHEATING IN WEEK 1 AGAINST THE NEW YORK JETS.
                            IN THE SUPER BOWL, THE NEW YORK GIANTS BEAT YOUR ASS FOR FUCKING WITH BIG BAD NEW YORK.

LESSON1ON'T FUCK WITH NEW YORK.
                            LESSON 2:CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER. JUST ASK YOUR COACH BELLICHICK.AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, ASK MR.FRAZEE..........OH WAIT, HE'S DEAD.
                            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                              THE GIANTS STILL KICKED THE PATRIOTS ASS IN THE STUPOR BOWL.
                              FACT.

PATS FANS, FUCKING DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT YOU LOST THE SUPER BOWL, DID NOT HAVE YOUR PERFECT SEASON, AND GOT CAUGHT CHEATING. IN THE END, THE PATS GOT CAUGHT CHEATING IN WEEK 1 AGAINST THE NEW YORK JETS.
                              IN THE SUPER BOWL, THE NEW YORK GIANTS BEAT YOUR ASS FOR FUCKING WITH BIG BAD NEW YORK.

LESSON1: DON'T FUCK WITH NEW YORK.
                              LESSON 2:CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER. JUST ASK YOUR COACH BELLICHICK.AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, ASK MR.FRAZEE..........OH WAIT, HE'S DEAD.

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

THE PATS THOUGHT THEY COULD BUY THEIR ENTIRE SEASON.
                                THEY COULDN'T BUY THE SUPER BOWL.
                                SORE LOSER PUSSY ASS CUNTS.
                                QUIT CRYING. FUCKING BABIES.

Comment

Working...