X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hotdog@ a shake
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    They haven't recorded a single note worth listening to since 1988 and their time has LONG outstretched them...these guys are a bunch of fucking washed up heroin addicts desperate to keep their names in the spotlight.

Go away.
    Uh, "Primal Scream" was recorded and released in '91 and that wuz, and still is, a kick ass tune ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

If they hit seattle it will be my first Crue concert! Trippy ...
      Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I like how everybody's like "Mick didn't move much"....the poor guy can't!! I forget what the condition is called, but his vertebrae are fusing...he is literally turning into a statue, will (or may already) not be able to turn his head...poor guy.
        I feel for the guy. I have an arthritic condition in my neck and back (gotta love early onset) that's causing the cartilage between my vertebrae to deteriorate...I'll still be ABLE to move, mind you - it's just gonna hurt like hell for the rest of my life...but ya gotta keep keepin' on...thank god for meds...
        Lemme tell ya, chronic pain is NOT your friend.

And yet notice he still manages to schlep his ass onstage and pull off a passable performance night after night...
        Last edited by jhale667; 03-03-2008, 04:28 AM.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Originally posted by jhale667

And yet notice he still manages to schlep his ass onstage and pull off a passable performance night after night...
          True 'dat.

The difference is that Mick NEEDS the money (he was flat broke before the reunion) and Ed doesn't.

I have to feel for the guy though, he looked one step away from death when I saw 'em...
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
            I don't believe for a second that all of those guys are clean: Vince still drinks, it's well known, and I'm betting Tommy does too.
            Is sarcasm sometimes lost on you, binnie?

I think it was Nikki Sixx who said the worst thing that could happen to Motley would be getting caught drinking milk... Or something like that.

Logically, the worst thing to call them would be "milkdrinking cubscouts".
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Originally posted by Coyote
              Is sarcasm sometimes lost on you, binnie?

I think it was Nikki Sixx who said the worst thing that could happen to Motley would be getting caught drinking milk... Or something like that.

Logically, the worst thing to call them would be "milkdrinking cubscouts".
              OK, my bad
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Don't worry, it's a work in progress...
                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

To hear Shout at the Devil is one of the many reasons to catch this band! ...
                  Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Keef
                    Roadie
                    • Jun 2004

Fuck...if, that is, they can schedule their touring around Tommy's hip hop rooty-pootin' DJing horseshit...

I'm so fucking tired of the "Tommy in/Tommy out/Tommy in/Tommy out" bullshit. They haven't recorded a single note worth listening to since 1988 and their time has LONG outstretched them...these guys are a bunch of fucking washed up heroin addicts desperate to keep their names in the spotlight.

Go away.
                    What do you do but bash others?

I am no fan of that band, but go stare at yourself in a pool of muddy water.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Keef
                      What do you do but bash others?
                      Whatever the fuck I feel like, usually. Strip clubs, weed, all you can eat buffets, once in a while I plug in and play for a spell, although I'm by and large totally retired and can't play for a shit anymore anyway.

I also work full time, raise three kids with my wonderful wife. We've had a family dog for eight years and I like to take him out to the dog park for exercise on the weekends. By and large, I'm kind of a boring person, all things considered, but what I do I do well and I'm fairly satisfied with it all.

Any other questions?

Originally posted by Keef
                      I am no fan of that band, but go stare at yourself in a pool of muddy water.
                      I'll do you one better:

Last edited by bueno bob; 03-04-2008, 01:19 AM.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
                        I'll make do with a crappy mp3...

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hey I know all about Mick Mars condition, read "The Dirt"
                          I wasnt dissin him. I was actually in total admiration that
                          he is still doing this. I like the part of the book where
                          he reckons all the meds they were giving him to try and
                          help ended up making him trip like he was on shrooms
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Fuck...if, that is, they can schedule their touring around Tommy's hip hop rooty-pootin' DJing horseshit...
                            That's about the way that Tommy's drum solo sounded in '05 the last time I saw him.... Too much hip-hop shit....

Originally posted by Eyes
                            I believe they opened up with SATD in '05.....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
                              NOW IT WILL BE WORTHWHILE IF THEY TOUR WITH SOMEONE CURRENT .... NO ONE FROM THE 80S PLEASE .......THANK YOU
                              It will probably be Motley with Poison and Ratt.

Kill me.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by hotdog@ a shake
                                Uh, "Primal Scream" was recorded and released in '91 and that wuz, and still is, a kick ass tune ...
                                I think you prove the point well.
                                One good song in a SEA of shit.

Comment

Working...