• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

New backstage photo from VHND.com

Greensboro North Carolina on September 29th 2007, copyright Robert Yager:

David, Alex, Eddie, Wolfgang

I want to give the dude his proper due...nice photo....

DAMN SKIPPY

VAN HALEN 2008

:p
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Apparently Dave does not have a dressing room? lol

Cool picture...
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

maybe the last pic of them together we ever see the way its shaping up

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

They better put out one final album masterpiece after all this shit.

Comment

• Polk High
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

man is that kid fat
          We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• RogueHorseman
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

Time marches on, and the legend beams with joy and laughter all the more... still kickin' it.

Van Halen Rocks.

Great shot.
            Last edited by RogueHorseman; 02-28-2008, 09:10 PM.
            <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Are the old guys sitting down ?? How tall is Wolfie ? Dave, Ed & Al look like they are shrinking !!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Dave's dressing room is on the other side of the stadium. Or so said the guitar tech on the 5 Star tour L.A.
                Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• howie
                  Roadie
                  • Jan 2005

Dave looks cock eyed - discuss...

Comment

• dirty dave
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Feb 2005

having seen the tour twice so far very close to the ramp,this shot proves the effort alex and dave have put in since rehearsals (which we know started at least early 2007 and probably earlier) they look a bit dehydrated already, especially dave (but not wolf surprise-surprise!!).

and the reason is they are pulling MUCH harder on stage than eddie and particularly wolfie imo.

alex and dave are working their butts off on stage giving 110%,not that eddie isnt as well and i dont expect eddie to push as hard as al and dave, as ed is a cancer survivor and trying to maintain (and doing quite well too i might add).

wolfie,well he's TOO TOO relaxed on stage at times though i understand him being a youngster and unwilling to take chances so i give him a pass for now.

but,the time will come where wolf has to STEP UP and TAKE COMMAND of his instrument.
                    Last edited by dirty dave; 03-01-2008, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Alex looks like Lenard Nemoy. Wolfie takes up as much air space as Dave, Alex, and Eddie combined!
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Wolfie has Valerie's eyes but I'm trying to figure out who the father is. He's ugly enough to be Sammy's kid or Sauce Sobeleski's kid. Maybe Sauce and Sam worked both cocks into Val at the same time and made a combo.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

DAVE *IS* the tuning room !!!!
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Dude the kid is 17.....

But, yeah....bring on the new CD!!!!!!!!!!
                            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

'ello folks and mi mates of old.

I've actually posted a bit over on our sister station i.e. VH Links regarding this subject as of late. Dunno why I'm even saying "sister station" cos and excluding the remaining people of grateness, I'm not too fond of this place anymore anyway.

Listen to me cry? :p

Dear Diary... Wahahahahahahaaaa...

Yes, my tampon needs a change and stat!!!

Anyhoo, I think the pic 'tis of stellar epicness!!! lol

I like what someone wrote at the links regarding the new releases of the cardboard/vinyl sleeve cd's...

Put the new backstage pic in the WACF release instead of the classic "Mikey" one!!! :p

Fuck, they already fucked with the original plan (the restructured website where 'lil Wolfie's pic was on the VH I cover instead of MA) and I think it's due time to fix that, no?

I want a WACF album with this b&w shot instead of MA DAMNIT!!!

Do it now cos the kid's paid his dues on the road and MA signed all of his rights away anyway!!! lmao!!!

At the end of the day, fuck Michael Anthony!!! Fuck many of you and while I'm at it, fuck me too!!!

Fuck, I'm bitter.
                              Last edited by MAX; 03-02-2008, 07:41 AM.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...