Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

What's nice is I'm part owner of a machine/fabrication shop. We specialize in aircraft restoration/maintenance.

I bought a wreaked Lamborghini 500S. They have a very heavy duty tubular frame with a thin aluminum skin on them. We repaired it in the shop and overhauled the engine. The car and restoration cost me around $50,000 and I could sell the car for $100,000. I think the longer I sit on it the more the value will go up. There is always a market for these old cars and they are fun!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
      Mr. President, what are your thoughts on Agile guitars? Elvis spoke highly of them and for the price they seem to good to be true. I am on a tight budget and have always wanted a Les Paul with a maple fingerboard. Agile has what appears to be a pretty impressive copy. From a glance it is a sweet looking guitar and the body is mahogany. Any thoughts???
      Honestly, Mr. VP, though they certainly look cool, I have yet to actually play one...not even sure there's a dealer in LA...
      Wish I could be more helpful, sorry.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

For what they cost, it's not that much money to gamble with. I'm sure they are at least comparable to Epiphone guitars which in the lower end use cheaper woods and smaller pieces of them glued together.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
          Commando
          • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          Honestly, Mr. VP, though they certainly look cool, I have yet to actually play one...not even sure there's a dealer in LA...
          Wish I could be more helpful, sorry.
          Thanks anyway, Commander. Happy Easter to ya!!!

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
            Commando
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            For what they cost, it's not that much money to gamble with. I'm sure they are at least comparable to Epiphone guitars which in the lower end use cheaper woods and smaller pieces of them glued together.
            From the reviews I read, they are better than Epiphone. I think you are right though, for the money it is worth the gamble. The reviews also stated their customer service was top notch. I think very soon I am going to pull the trigger and treat myself to one. Thanks for your input, Nitro.

Comment

Working...