Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Favre Retires

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)—Brett Favre has decided to retire from the NFL after 17 seasons.

FOX Sports first reported Tuesday that the Green Bay Packers quarterback informed the team in the last few days. ESPN.com said that according to Favre’s agent the quarterback told coach Mike McCarthy of his decision.

The team did not immediately confirm or deny the report. An assistant to Packers general manager Ted Thompson said he was in meetings all day but would release a statement later Tuesday morning.

The news was a surprise to at least one of Favre’s teammates. Most players expected Favre to return after a successful 2007 season.

“I just saw it come across the TV,” Packers wide receiver Koren Robinson said, when reached on his cell phone by The Associated Press.

The 38-year-old Favre, a three-time NFL MVP and one of the NFL’s grittiest players, has made his annual flirtation with retirement a winter tradition in Wisconsin. He has taken weeks and even months to make his decision after recent seasons, with Cheeseheads hanging on his every word.

But unlike the final game of the 2006 season—when Favre provided a cliffhanger by getting choked up in a television interview as he walked off the field in Chicago, only to return once again—nearly everyone assumed he would be back this time. They were wrong.

Only two years removed from perhaps his worst season, Favre had a resurgence in 2007. He broke several career records. Among them was Dan Marino’s career mark for career touchdown passes. He powered the Packers to an NFC North title and a 13-3 regular-season record and earned his ninth Pro Bowl spot.

Surrounded by an underrated group of wide receivers who proved hard to tackle after the catch, Favre had a career-high completion percentage of 66.5. He threw for 4,155 yards, 28 touchdowns and only 15 interceptions.

It was a remarkable turnaround from 2005, Favre’s final season under former head coach Mike Sherman, when he threw a career-worst 29 interceptions as the Packers went 4-12.

Given Favre’s career resurgence, it was widely assumed that he was leaning toward returning for the 2008 season.

He even said as much just before the Packers’ Jan. 12 divisional playoff game against Seattle, telling his hometown newspaper that he wasn’t approaching the game as if it would be his last and was more optimistic than in years past about returning.

“For the first time in three years, I haven’t thought this could be my last game,” Favre told the Biloxi (Miss.) Sun Herald. “I would like to continue longer.”

Those comments sent premature shock waves across the state—all the way up to the governor’s office, where the political version of a false start was committed.

“Like all Packer fans, I am thrilled that Brett Favre will return to action next year for the green and gold,” Gov. Jim Doyle said in a statement. “Brett Favre’s tremendous work ethic and willingness to go out and play hard every day represent the true spirit of Wisconsin. I am hopeful that with this announcement behind us, Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers can focus on the task at hand: defeating the Seattle Seahawks.”

The governor’s office later amended the statement to say Doyle was “excited to hear Brett Favre talking about returning to action next year.”

It was another example of the state’s fascination with the future of its favorite quarterback.

Favre then finished the season on a sour note, suddenly showing his age in the Packers’ 23-20 overtime loss to the New York Giants in the NFC Championship game.

Favre struggled in subzero temperatures, throwing an interception on the Packers’ second play from scrimmage in overtime to set up the Giants’ game-winning field goal.

After that game, Favre was noncommittal on his future. McCarthy said he wanted Favre to take a step back from the season before making a decision. But it was widely assumed he would be back.

“I think he’s going to come back,” Packers receiver Donald Driver said in early January. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes back. He’s having a great year, so it’d be great to see him come back if he decides to.”

Retiring Packers chairman Bob Harlan figured Favre would be back, too.

“Yeah, I think he’ll be back,” Harlan said, on his final official day as the Packers’ top executive. “And I felt that way the last couple years, when we’ve had these long debates about it. I just think he’s such a competitor that as long as he feels he can compete, he’s going to keep coming back.”

Still, in the week leading to the playoff game against Seattle, Favre said his injuries were starting to linger.

“I’m not getting any younger,” Favre said. “I wake up some days and think I can’t even touch my toes. I think about that. I think, well, next year is not going to be like some refreshing, awakening season where all of a sudden you’re going to feel great. That’s not going to happen.

“I carry some of these things with me that maybe you wouldn’t see. I tend to dwell on them, at least internally, more than I used to. I don’t write them off as quickly as I used to.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think he was the best ever and i'm from Minnesota !!! I think he should have played 1 more year to try and get to the big show. But I think when he froze to death on the sideline in the championship game it broke his spirit big time. Thanks Farve I loved watching you EVERY sunday !!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    04-09-2008 @ 10:45 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Its gonna be weird watching football next fall without Farve playing, but I think it was time to hang it up. By the way, did anybody read the interview he did in Playboy in the mid-90's. Great read. He talked about how he would get under the center ready to hike the ball, and the center would fart, and he couldn't move because he might risk a penalty. So he had to stay there and smell the stench.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
    I think he was the best ever and i'm from Minnesota !!! I think he should have played 1 more year to try and get to the big show. But I think when he froze to death on the sideline in the championship game it broke his spirit big time. Thanks Farve I loved watching you EVERY sunday !!
    nah, right time to retire. he was pretty poor in 2006. instead, he has a great year in 2007, almost getting the packers to the superbowl when nobody thought they would break .500 for the season. if you can't retire on top (post superbowl win) this is about as close as you can get.

the danger is if he has another 2006-type stinker in 2008, everyone will be talking about how great favre's career is and what a shame it is he didn't retire after 2007.

2 superbowl rings, 3 league mvps? good time.

Drop and give me ten!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

About Time!!!!!

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2010 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Don't worry Favre fans, he, will be suited up and playing for the Chiefs within a month ,yep the old blow the 5 year buget on a retiring superstar and watch him almost get the chiefs to another 14-0 loose in the first round at home with a bye post season debackle we are known for.

That way the team stays under-developed for five years with the Big....." well we brought in the big gun but he was in semi retirement mode so we are gonna rebuild" ......

I mean if we actually develope the young 1/4er back we may get to the post season final and that would fukk up the odds for the high rollers.

C"MON It's a theory!

Pritty in red...Go Chiefs!

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

One of the best?

Absolutely.

Best ever?

No way.

Greatness isn't just stats, its rings.

He had some teams that were bad, behind and had to pass, and some teams without a running game, had to pass.

17 years is a long time to accumulate stats.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Do you think Montana, Bradsaw & Aikman are the 1st, 2nd & 3rd best in history !! I bet not, I would start Elway any day of the week & twice on sunday over all 3. Well Maybe not Joe !! Elway was way better than Bradsaw & Troy BY FAR. But only 2 rings !!! He must not be as good !! Ya right !!! It's a team sport PERIOD !!! Elway might of had 4 or 5 rings if his defence wouldn't have collapsed against the 86 Redskins & 87 Giants. Marino was twice the talent of all of these guys in my eyes. Only ONE 1000 yard rusher in 17 years !! Take a look at what he did almost on his own !!! Farve is the best right now but here comes Brady & Manning.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    One of the best?

Absolutely.

Best ever?

No way.

Greatness isn't just stats, its rings.

He had some teams that were bad, behind and had to pass, and some teams without a running game, had to pass.

17 years is a long time to accumulate stats.
    You could be the best ever at your position but if your team
    sucks you will not get anywhere.
    Even the greatest QB can't do anything about a shitty defense .
    Jesus Christ could play QB for the Oakland Raiders and Al Davis
    would still find a way to lose.
    I never hear anyone mention Terry Bradshaw when the best QBs
    are discussed but correct me if I'm wrong he has the most rings
    of any QB.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
    Do you think Montana, Bradsaw & Aikman are the 1st, 2nd & 3rd best in history !! I bet not, I would start Elway any day of the week & twice on sunday over all 3. Well Maybe not Joe !! Elway was way better than Bradsaw & Troy BY FAR. But only 2 rings !!! He must not be as good !! Ya right !!! It's a team sport PERIOD !!! Elway might of had 4 or 5 rings if his defence wouldn't have collapsed against the 86 Redskins & 87 Giants. Marino was twice the talent of all of these guys in my eyes. Only ONE 1000 yard rusher in 17 years !! Take a look at what he did almost on his own !!! Farve is the best right now but here comes Brady & Manning.
    Which Manning?
    Greatest ever could be up to the individual .
    What about Jim Kelly ?
    Four straight conference titles.
    But couldn't git er done at the big show.
    How about Johnny U.
    What about QBs pre Superbowl.
    Not even a computer could tell you who is the best ever.
    Stats are one thing .
    But how many points for play off wins vs regular season.
    Could you judge best ever in basketball by points alone?
    Or wins , or championships ?
    You could say Richard Petty was the best in Nascar due
    to wins alone but everyone who knows anything about nascar
    knows he had a clear advantage in his equipment.
    "Best Ever" will never be agreed on.
    Most popular but not "best ever".

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-06-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Montana.....

Unitas.....

Brady?

Favre is definitely in the top 10...

But there has been SO many great QB's.....

John Elway is my all time favorite QB and I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 grreatest QBs.

Best pure passer ever? Easy. Dan Marino.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-06-2009 @ 06:18 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Favre Retires

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)—Brett Favre has decided to retire from the NFL after 17 seasons.

FOX Sports first reported Tuesday that the Green Bay Packers quarterback informed the team in the last few days. ESPN.com said that according to Favre’s agent the quarterback told coach Mike McCarthy of his decision.

The team did not immediately confirm or deny the report. An assistant to Packers general manager Ted Thompson said he was in meetings all day but would release a statement later Tuesday morning.

The news was a surprise to at least one of Favre’s teammates. Most players expected Favre to return after a successful 2007 season.

“I just saw it come across the TV,” Packers wide receiver Koren Robinson said, when reached on his cell phone by The Associated Press.

The 38-year-old Favre, a three-time NFL MVP and one of the NFL’s grittiest players, has made his annual flirtation with retirement a winter tradition in Wisconsin. He has taken weeks and even months to make his decision after recent seasons, with Cheeseheads hanging on his every word.

But unlike the final game of the 2006 season—when Favre provided a cliffhanger by getting choked up in a television interview as he walked off the field in Chicago, only to return once again—nearly everyone assumed he would be back this time. They were wrong.

Only two years removed from perhaps his worst season, Favre had a resurgence in 2007. He broke several career records. Among them was Dan Marino’s career mark for career touchdown passes. He powered the Packers to an NFC North title and a 13-3 regular-season record and earned his ninth Pro Bowl spot.

Surrounded by an underrated group of wide receivers who proved hard to tackle after the catch, Favre had a career-high completion percentage of 66.5. He threw for 4,155 yards, 28 touchdowns and only 15 interceptions.

It was a remarkable turnaround from 2005, Favre’s final season under former head coach Mike Sherman, when he threw a career-worst 29 interceptions as the Packers went 4-12.

Given Favre’s career resurgence, it was widely assumed that he was leaning toward returning for the 2008 season.

He even said as much just before the Packers’ Jan. 12 divisional playoff game against Seattle, telling his hometown newspaper that he wasn’t approaching the game as if it would be his last and was more optimistic than in years past about returning.

“For the first time in three years, I haven’t thought this could be my last game,” Favre told the Biloxi (Miss.) Sun Herald. “I would like to continue longer.”

Those comments sent premature shock waves across the state—all the way up to the governor’s office, where the political version of a false start was committed.

“Like all Packer fans, I am thrilled that Brett Favre will return to action next year for the green and gold,” Gov. Jim Doyle said in a statement. “Brett Favre’s tremendous work ethic and willingness to go out and play hard every day represent the true spirit of Wisconsin. I am hopeful that with this announcement behind us, Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers can focus on the task at hand: defeating the Seattle Seahawks.”

The governor’s office later amended the statement to say Doyle was “excited to hear Brett Favre talking about returning to action next year.”

It was another example of the state’s fascination with the future of its favorite quarterback.

Favre then finished the season on a sour note, suddenly showing his age in the Packers’ 23-20 overtime loss to the New York Giants in the NFC Championship game.

Favre struggled in subzero temperatures, throwing an interception on the Packers’ second play from scrimmage in overtime to set up the Giants’ game-winning field goal.

After that game, Favre was noncommittal on his future. McCarthy said he wanted Favre to take a step back from the season before making a decision. But it was widely assumed he would be back.

“I think he’s going to come back,” Packers receiver Donald Driver said in early January. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes back. He’s having a great year, so it’d be great to see him come back if he decides to.”

Retiring Packers chairman Bob Harlan figured Favre would be back, too.

“Yeah, I think he’ll be back,” Harlan said, on his final official day as the Packers’ top executive. “And I felt that way the last couple years, when we’ve had these long debates about it. I just think he’s such a competitor that as long as he feels he can compete, he’s going to keep coming back.”

Still, in the week leading to the playoff game against Seattle, Favre said his injuries were starting to linger.

“I’m not getting any younger,” Favre said. “I wake up some days and think I can’t even touch my toes. I think about that. I think, well, next year is not going to be like some refreshing, awakening season where all of a sudden you’re going to feel great. That’s not going to happen.

“I carry some of these things with me that maybe you wouldn’t see. I tend to dwell on them, at least internally, more than I used to. I don’t write them off as quickly as I used to.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

I bet he's coming back in the fall

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

All I can say is "SEEEEEE YA!"

I respect the hell out of Favre, the iron man. One of the best by far

But, being a die hard Chicago Bears fan, I say enough is enough

He's kicked our butt too many times to mention. In the time he's played with the Packers we (the Bears) have gone through 22 QB's

Brett, I love ya man, & respect the hell out of you, but give it up. It's time to go fishing, drink some beer & STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR LIVES!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Next stop?

Interception Heaven!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jim Kelly is in my top ten so is Unitas but the quarterback is on the team to produce drives that lead to touchdowns that produce wins. And when you look at the numbers he did it more than anybody. Plus he was there for his team week after week !!! If he had better players around him a couple of more years he might have one a few more bowls !!! The only other hall of famer that was on a Favre team was Reggie White and he was gone after 1999.

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He also threw more picks than anyone.

I mean, Fran Tarkenton held all those records at one time and nobody EVER said he was the greatest.

Medium Pimpin
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2013 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm gonna miss watching him. He has earned his HOF spot for sure.
    One of the best ever. Problem is you can't ever call anyone THE best ever. Way to many variables involved and personal bias will always creep into any choice so its impossible.
    Having said that I must admit if I'm in a Superbowl there simply is no other choice for me personally with regards to my QB. I 'll go with "Joe Cool" every single time without hesitation. I know Elway and Favre have more last second heroics but NOBODY out performs him in the Superbowl. He has no peer. Bradshaw is the only other QB thus far that has 4 rings but even his career Superbowl performances don't wash when compared. Simply put, "In the Superbowl Joe Cool is nothing short of immortal!"

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-19-2019 @ 10:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by knuckleboner
    nah, right time to retire. he was pretty poor in 2006. instead, he has a great year in 2007, almost getting the packers to the superbowl when nobody thought they would break .500 for the season. if you can't retire on top (post superbowl win) this is about as close as you can get.

the danger is if he has another 2006-type stinker in 2008, everyone will be talking about how great favre's career is and what a shame it is he didn't retire after 2007.

2 superbowl rings, 3 league mvps? good time.
    Favre only has 1 ring, but I do agree that it was time for him to retire. It would have been difficult for him to have the same kind of season that he just had again in 08. He said that he was having to really study film more than he ever did in the past and it was wearing on him.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Problem is you can't ever call anyone THE best ever
    Except for one player, Walter Payton, "Sweetness"

Walter was the quintessential, all around football player. He embodied football & could do it all

From running, blocking, passing, etc., he was "the man", both mentally & physically

Rest in peace Sweetness

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wally was the best all around football player for sure !!

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by WhoCares?

Walter was the quintessential, all around football player. He embodied football & could do it all

From running, blocking, passing, etc., he was "the man", both mentally & physically

Rest in peace Sweetness
    I don't know...I feel the same way about Walter as you feel about Favre. Loved to watch him run...except against my Packers.

Still, while I feel privileged to have seen him run in person, I don't know if he was the best...too many other great backs in the past. I'll definitely put him in the top three, though.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by WhoCares?

Rest in peace Sweetness
    i don't know; hard to say that walter was definitively better than jim brown or barry. on the other hand, equally tough to say that anybody else was better than payton.

nonetheless, i will ALWAYS hate ditka for giving the fridge a superbowl TD and freezing out payton. classless.

and, it's definitely bittersweet that my skins advanced in the playoffs by tackling payton for a loss on the last play of the game, his last carry ever. umm...yeah, i wanted a skins victory. (but couldn't it have come some other way?...)

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Well with Favre gone, it looks like the Lions have a good chance of winning at Lambeau Field next season!

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2015 @ 07:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

this is some funny shit 8 months later...

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

He's already starting his "I don't know if this is my last year" bullshit.... He said it the other day...
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 12-18-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    He probably could get picked up by somebody for a year-by-year contract basis...

...but he really shouldn't. It was obviously hard for him to let go of the game, but the way he dicked around with his retirement and aired whatever problems he had with the Packers in public prior to getting picked up by the Jets...not a good way to go about things.

Failing to take the Jets to the playoffs is an obvious indication he'd have been better off retiring when he did, at the end of a decent season with Green Bay and close enough to the top to be able to walk away with his head held high.

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2018 @ 12:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

New York Jets running back Thomas Jones earlier this week told a local radio station that future Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre should have been benched at some point during the season.

Jones told Hot 97 FM on Tuesday that Favre’s mistakes hurt the Jets down the stretch.

New York lost four if its last five games, and the 39-year-old Favre tossed nine interceptions with just two touchdowns in that span. Favre finished with 22 touchdowns and a league-worst 22 interceptions, but still somehow made the Pro Bowl.

“We’re a team and we win together. … But at the same time, you can’t turn the ball over and expect to win,” Jones told the radio station two days after Favre tossed three interceptions in the season-ending loss to Miami.

The loss was even more painful because former Jet Chad Pennington outplayed Favre and helped the Dolphins clinched the AFC East. Jones, who led the AFC with 1,312 yards, said the turnovers were the difference in the 24-17 loss.

“The other day, the three interceptions really hurt us. I mean, that’s just reality,” Jones told the radio station. “If I were to sit here and say, ‘Oh, man, it’s OK,’ that’s not reality. … I don’t like it, I know everybody else on the team doesn’t like it.

“If somebody is not playing well, they need to come out of the game,” Jones told Hot 97 FM. “You’re jeopardizing the whole team because you’re having a bad day. To me, that’s not fair to everybody else. You’re not the only one on the team. So when you get to the wire and somebody is just giving the game up, I mean, it’s just not (fair).”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

Skills That Thrill
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    11-15-2023 @ 08:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Q View Post
    New York Jets running back Thomas Jones earlier this week told a local radio station that future Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre should have been benched at some point during the season.

Jones told Hot 97 FM on Tuesday that Favre’s mistakes hurt the Jets down the stretch.

New York lost four if its last five games, and the 39-year-old Favre tossed nine interceptions with just two touchdowns in that span. Favre finished with 22 touchdowns and a league-worst 22 interceptions, but still somehow made the Pro Bowl.

“We’re a team and we win together. … But at the same time, you can’t turn the ball over and expect to win,” Jones told the radio station two days after Favre tossed three interceptions in the season-ending loss to Miami.

The loss was even more painful because former Jet Chad Pennington outplayed Favre and helped the Dolphins clinched the AFC East. Jones, who led the AFC with 1,312 yards, said the turnovers were the difference in the 24-17 loss.

“The other day, the three interceptions really hurt us. I mean, that’s just reality,” Jones told the radio station. “If I were to sit here and say, ‘Oh, man, it’s OK,’ that’s not reality. … I don’t like it, I know everybody else on the team doesn’t like it.

“If somebody is not playing well, they need to come out of the game,” Jones told Hot 97 FM. “You’re jeopardizing the whole team because you’re having a bad day. To me, that’s not fair to everybody else. You’re not the only one on the team. So when you get to the wire and somebody is just giving the game up, I mean, it’s just not (fair).”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

I like Farve as much as anyone else.. but it's time to go.
    So many people were excited about the Jet's this year. What a shame!

ROTHITE BARBARICUS ELITE
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    07-19-2016 @ 09:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Somehow I dont see the new coach saying he wants to have him..
    I'd say lets start with a new beginning, It's time.

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2018 @ 12:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I like Favre too, but he is gotta be benched at one point. We WERE excited when he signed on with the Jets. He's slipping because he really is getting to damn old to play the sport. Maybe he could go to 'coach' status or something in the future?

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd STILL take him in the dome over TJack.

Thread Information