X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

LOVE Thy Moderators!

We can sit there and bitch our keeboards out about some moderators but SOME of them diserve to be told that they are good...

Comments on them can't always be negative, so here it is;

Thank you "Va Beach VH Fan"!

You are doing a great job and I really appreciate you closing the multiple (overlapping) threads. One of the reasons I don't post sometimes, is because there are too many similar threads in the same forums and I can't chose wich one to post in...

Now, send me some B.C. Green, will ya (I'll PM you my P.O. box)?
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Thanks Blondie....

Some people get bent out of shape, but it's just a matter of clearing up the extra stuff....

It just makes more sense to keep all of the comments pertaining to one topic in one thread vice ten.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Mr. Badguy is a legend, and has forgotten more about music than I'll ever know. Makes his posts counts and puts a lot of thought into his threads.

Bueno Bob is one of the coolest fuckin' posters on the interent. He may have the best alias' in the world, and has kept the LARG threads going, for which he deserves some kind of MAN award. His knowledge of Doom metal is also frightening, as is his failure to recognize that Yngwie has never written anything approaching a 'song' in his entire career

WARF starts the most unique threads which never fail to entertain, and he seems to have a knack of getting lots of people to post in them which brings the site together. Whilst his passion for Dave and Van Halen seems to know no bounds, he refreshingly resists being a fanboy and is still critical of many of Dave's career moves. He's a one-off.

Loungemachine is easily the most consistently witty person on these boards (even people who don't like his politics MUST agree with that?)

ELVIS always gives you and honest, brutal opinion even if he knows you aren't going to like it, and for simply not giving a fuck he deserves serious respect. WHY IS THIS IS MAIN?

Panamark is a cool, amiable guy who can make you laugh, make you think and always keep you optimistic about the future of CVH - I bet he's raised a smile on the faces many hacked-off posters over the years.

I'm sure that there are people I've missed off that list, but to be honest I've never had a problem with the Mods around here, they do a fantastic job. This is a great site, we don't give it enough credit.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Dear World,

YOU CAN HAVE MY MOD WHEN YOU PRY HIM FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!

Thank You,
        thpwome...age

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I think Va is the only moderator doing his job! lol

I don't remember the last time I saw mod close a thread... and explain why...

Comment

• Steve Savicki
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            I think Va is the only moderator doing his job! lol
            LOLs along because I agree!:p
            sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And of course, a happy hello to AlInChainz - dude around here.
              sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                I think Va is the only moderator doing his job!
                Wonder if ol' #2 is actually doing his job as well.
                sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Who is hitch1969?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2003

Who is hitch1969?
                    hitch1969 is the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don\'t. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!
                    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2003

Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?
                        sticky this bitch immediately or YOU ARE FIRED! Show the brilliant hitch1969 the respect that member number 2 deserves.
                        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Steve, have you had any luck lately finding someone willing to have sex with you?
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

I have been guilty of bad mouthing the mods here due to the actions of a couple of mods that I tend to disagree with.
                            But overall I think the majority of them are doing a fine job .
                            Whoever is responsible for that little translation for the thread
                            where Isthatfucknjoe claims he beat up one of the Bradys .
                            Sheer genious.
                            That whole thread is a laugh riot.
                            Warf , even though you like to alter my user name , you are
                            doing a fine job.
                            It doesn't say cadaverdog , cadaverdildo , cadaverdouchebag
                            cadaverfucker , Or cadaveranything on my birth certificate .
                            W T F is a Warf , anyway ?
                            The klingon dude that was on Star Trek?
                            I've heard of Barf , the wookie type character on Spaceballs.
                            And we used to call this one dude Wart.
                            It was short for "wart on the ass of society".
                            Keep up the fine work.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: LOVE Thy Moderators!

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                              We can sit there and bitch our keeboards out about some moderators but SOME of them diserve to be told that they are good...

Comments on them can't always be negative, so here it is;

Thank you "Va Beach VH Fan"!

You are doing a great job and I really appreciate you closing the multiple (overlapping) threads. One of the reasons I don't post sometimes, is because there are too many similar threads in the same forums and I can't chose wich one to post in...

Now, send me some B.C. Green, will ya (I'll PM you my P.O. box)?
                              You can thank VA, as well and the entire Mod staff (except for Ally_Kat of course) by posting pictures of your sumptuous breasts, even in a bikini.

That is all...

Comment

Working...