Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
    ... Mary Ann or Ginger?...
    You beat me to it...

I prefered Ginger...
    Left for a couple hours on a small boat yet, wearing a different (glamourous) outfit everyday...
    That's MY type!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... The Howell's had each other. The Skipper was fucking Gilligan up the ass and the proffessor and the girls were having a threesome.
      Well...
      From thet group picture up there, it looks like Gilligan is the one getting the girls... the professor was this nerd, too busy to try and figure out things to eaven think about sex.

And the millionnaire (who left for a couple hours on a small boat with all that cash) was secretly shuving the dollar bills into Ginger's panties!
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
        Well...
        From thet group picture up there, it looks like Gilligan is the one getting the girls... the professor was this nerd, too busy to try and figure out things to eaven think about sex.

And the millionnaire (who left for a couple hours on a small boat with all that cash) was secretly shuving the dollar bills into Ginger's panties!
        Yeah, but the brilliant proffessor would have not only have gotten them off the island but would have invented a new machine to do it. I think he was making drugs out of the plants on the island and giving it to the girls. The proffessor was getting ass on the island and that's why he never invented a way off of it. He knew he was too nerdy to get ass on the mainland but on the island he was a sex god thank's to some roots, leaves, and berries.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I think the professor had long-term plans. I think he was going to keep fucking Mary-Ann and Ginger keeping them pregnant all the time. Then when his female daughters were old enough he would get them pregnant as well. Then when he had built up a huge army, he then would invade neighboring islands, fucking their women and building the army even larger until he conquered the world!

Much like Colorado City or the Utah line of thinking. LOL!
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Yeah, but the brilliant proffessor would have not only have gotten them off the island but would have invented a new machine to do it. I think he was making drugs out of the plants on the island and giving it to the girls. The proffessor was getting ass on the island and that's why he never invented a way off of it. He knew he was too nerdy to get ass on the mainland but on the island he was a sex god thank's to some roots, leaves, and berries.
            Yea... that's a good theory.
            Plus, Gilligan looks too much like a gimp and definitely not manly enough to take on any of those 2 girls...

Mrs. Orwell was probably manipulating him to go down on her though! Between him and her old man... she'd chose the young blood!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I think the professor had long-term plans. I think he was going to keep fucking Mary-Ann and Ginger keeping them pregnant all the time. Then when his female daughters were old enough he would get them pregnant as well. Then when he had built up a huge army, he then would invade neighboring islands, fucking their women and building the army even larger until he conquered the world!

Much like Colorado City or the Utah line of thinking. LOL!
              Uff!
              What a conspiracy!

Comment

• scamper
                Commando
                • May 2005

It's pretty obvious that Mrs. Howell was a madam and was whoring the girls out for coconuts.

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

She's the one for me, alright.

I wash up on shore, diver goes down, she gives good wood, the festivities begin...

Forget the rescue. Bring Ginger (the first one) along with Mary Ann for a walk on the beach and find a strange bottle...

"POOF" I have three hotties...

Have everyone else blinked home.

BAM, live happily ever after.
                  Last edited by VanHalener; 03-12-2008, 01:42 PM.
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by scamper
                    It's pretty obvious that Mrs. Howell was a madam and was whoring the girls out for coconuts.
                    That's right, but Gilligan is either gay or a total wuss.

Mary Ann would have blown his mind, but NOOOOOOOO....
                    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U8qjNK8eCHI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U8qjNK8eCHI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• VanHalener
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

The professor knew how to handle business...
                      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/naJpQs7xZhU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/naJpQs7xZhU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

I'd take Ginger.
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

MARY ANN is/was the COOL chick......

ANd Gilligan had the pot....

you do the math.............:p

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Matt White
                            MARY ANN is/was the COOL chick......

ANd Gilligan had the pot....

you do the math.............:p
                            dude! It adds up.
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Some of you might remember that fun thread a while ago, where RIKK (with Larry Hangman's avatar) and I disscussed about Jeannie?

The first time I saw her on TV (in bk. & wh.) I fell in love completely... She looked just like my beloved Barbie, with a killer costume!
                              I wanted to be her sooooo bad, I was immitating that magic gesture all the time!
                              I eaven had my Grandma sew me a costume similar to that (at that time, there was "some features" missing in it)... L.O.L.
                              Her face and body was perfect to me (still is)...

And that Major was such an idiot to find himself in that fabulous love shak/bottle of her's and always refuse to bang her like there is no tomorow... just like she was begging for!

Haaaaaa..... Jeannie!!!!!!

Last edited by blonddgirl777; 03-12-2008, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                                Some of you might remember that fun thread a while ago, where RIKK (with Larry Hangman's avatar) and I disscussed about Jeannie?

The first time I saw her on TV (in bk. & wh.) I fell in love completely...
                                I wanted to be her sooooo bad!
                                Her face and body was perfect to me (still is)...

And that Major was such an idiot to find himself in that fabulous love shak/bottle of her's and always refuse to bang her like there is no tomorow... just like she was begging for!

Haaaaaa..... Jeannie!!!!!!
                                You're a dirty girl aren't you
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...