Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Polk High
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

anyone considering the cancer is back and has spread to the brain?

If this is the case we may never see him play again, he may be the next Warren Zevon
    We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• WhoCares?
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jun 2007

What is this shit, a soap opera named "All My Van Halens"?

Let's cut the bullshit. I don't care what Val says. I don't care what so & so says. I don't care what secretive BS & approved info the VH camp puts out

The fact of the matter is VH announced to the world they were on tour. People spent tons of their hard earned money to see them. And now they're fucking them

Eddie is a mental midget, a drunk, a drug addict. They had no right to announce a tour when they knew they probably couldn't fufill their obligations

I don't blame Roth, I blame the VH's & their fucked up management

All this "poor Eddie" & "I hope he gets well" BS is just that, bullshit

Face it folks, Eddie ain't going to get better. He's a complete & total idiot & fuck up

I don't give a shit about this ongoing soap opera consisting of multi-millionaire prima donna's & their ongoing excuses about why Eddie can't perform

These cocksuckers have no idea what it means to get out of bed every morning & go to work. They have no idea what work really is

Poor Eddie Van Halen, his monitor isn't loud enough or his guitar wasn't tuned properley, so let's fly into an alcohol fueled rage. Let's go beserk & act like the spoiled fuck you are

You people can play this game & speculate all you want about what's happening

I know what's happening. Eddie doesn't have the mental capacity to run a band. He never has. He needed Roth to run things in the old days & he needed Spammy to do the same

Then, like the mental freak he is, he gets mad, gets fucked up & the whole thing explodes

All I know is I have tickets to a show that will propably never happen

Eddie, Alex & their management knew Eddie's a walking time bomb. Professionals don't do this. After the fans spent millions on tickets, travel & hotels, Eddie decides he wants to go home

Eddie's in rhab. He's getting medical help. He's burned out. BS, I'm not buying any of it

He's a drug & alcohol addicted freak with the brain capacity of a child

If Van Halen had any integrity, this is how their press release would read..

"Eddie Van Halen is a fucktard. He's an idiot that we can't depend on. We're sorry we led the fans on"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WhoCares?

Let's cut the bullshit. I don't care what Val says. I don't care what so & so says. I don't care what secretive BS & approved info the VH camp puts out

The fact of the matter is VH announced to the world they were on tour. People spent tons of their hard earned money to see them. And now they're fucking them

Eddie is a mental midget, a drunk, a drug addict. They had no right to announce a tour when they knew they probably couldn't fufill their obligations

Face it folks, Eddie ain't going to get better. He's a complete & total idiot & fuck up

I don't give a shit about this ongoing soap opera consisting of multi-millionaire prima donna's & their ongoing excuses about why Eddie can't perform

These cocksuckers have no idea what it means to get out of bed every morning & go to work. They have no idea what work really is

Poor Eddie Van Halen, his monitor isn't loud enough or his guitar wasn't tuned properley, so let's fly into an alcohol fueled rage. Let's go beserk & act like the spoiled fuck you are

I know what's happening. Eddie doesn't have the mental capacity to run a band. He never has. He needed Roth to run things in the old days & he needed Spammy to do the same

Then, like the mental freak he is, he gets mad, gets fucked up & the whole thing explodes

Eddie, Alex & their management knew Eddie's a walking time bomb. Professionals don't do this. After the fans spent millions on tickets, travel & hotels, Eddie decides he wants to go home

Eddie's in rhab. He's getting medical help. He's burned out. BS, I'm not buying any of it

"Eddie Van Halen is a fucktard. He's an idiot that we can't depend on. We're sorry we led the fans on"
        great post, newbie...that pretty much sums it up!
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Actually, that's well said...
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
            Head Fluffer
            • Jul 2006

KUDOS to WhoCares? - Thanks for putting me in-check w/my previous posts....I was having sympathy there for a minute and you're absolutely right.

I also spent $$ on the '07 tour to see them 5x and had to cancel plans for airline/hotel reservations for 2 upcoming gigs...and there are always "cancellation fees" that I have to eat. (And this story is not unique....so many other fans, as you've pointed out, are going thru the same scenario.)

I gave the Tiger Woods gig a thought....but after thinking about it, is it really worth going thru the trouble to attend, even if it's the last gig they play???

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"They said you left 'to be a movie star' – they told me something like, 'with Dave, we were a Model T, but with Sammy, we're gonna be an SST.' What surprised me most was, when I talked to you guys six years ago or so, there seemed to be some camaraderie between you all that some of the band members now seem to be denying. I thought that might've hurt you, personally – hurt your feelings.

--Well, you know, the guys go on about how they were so miserable for these past 10, 12 years, the music was substandard, now they're gonna go on and everything is just wonderful, and they hated it for the last 12 years...Poor Edward Van Halen – forced to live a lie! Struggling to survive the onslaught of Masaratis! Forced to survive Lamborghini after Lamborghini! Can you imagine the mental stress the poor kid must be feeling?"

--David Lee Roth in Creme Magazine circa 1986

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by RAY4583
                I got two things to say re. all of this nonsense: 1) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH And,...2) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA At least they finished their tour in '04 with Sammy. More than you can say about the current tour with David Gay Roth, huh Bueno Boob?
                Yeah, but if you don't give two shits about the band unless Roth is in it, who really cares about what happened in 2004?

Putz
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

They should have done the first leg and then taken 6 months off....playing every other night when your in your fifties has to take its toll drunk or not...luckily, they hit Chicago at the beginning, and played great i guess i was one of the lucky ones to see them early in the tour..hell, wait until next fall if need be and start over...

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2006

I got two things to say re. all of this nonsense: 1) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH And,...2) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA At least they finished the tour with Sammy. More than you can say about the tour with David Gay Roth, huh Bueno Boob?

GAY4583...how old are you?

Save it for your peeps at the links.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

GREAT POST!

The sad thing is there are people at that site with literally 10s of thousands of posts who have analysed every aspect of this fucked up band for 20 years saying 'Oh thank you for these scraps of information' or 'God Bless Eddie I really hope he somehow can manage to somehow manage to play for us again' or 'I miss Sammy'.

Fanboy dumb as shit ex failed jock gulllible sub Al Bundy lifestyle mediocre PTA committee member fuckwits.

It's understandable from 13 year old girls masturbating to the latest Simon Cowell boyband creation but these people are on the wrong side of 35 for fuck sake.

Jesus suffering cunt!

It makes me feel like a sad prick even knowing they exist.

Cheers!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                        Maybe he has joint problems with his hands ??
                        Yeah, they can't put down the bottle.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

I got two things to say re. all of this nonsense: 1) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH And,...2) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA At least they finished their tour in '04 with Sammy. More than you can say about the current tour with David Gay Roth, huh Bueno Boob?
                          I'm sorry...and you are...? :confused:

Just trying to get to know you better before I own your ass into the dirt.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

etc etc
                            Five fucking stars well earned!
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                              LOL
                              Dude... I got like 3 or 4 girls that fucking hate me dude....

But one of those fine young ladies is gonna get the WARFCOCK!!

What should we call the show?

Love Walks In: The WARF Reality Show

Do It Til We're Black N Blue

Face Down In Cabo, Kissin' WARF's cock

WARF's Spanked Line

Suggestions???

Women in Love: all these crazy women, one crazy WARF
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bigdaddyb
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Jan 2004

my 2 cents is either he's suffering from tinnitus like Pete Townshend and it's throwing his hearing and equlibrium off and makes him appear to be intoxicated.
                                Or the hand issue could also be a scenario.
                                I noticed this by watching old clips when he picks, the torque on his wrist was like lightning and he held the pick between his thumb and index finger now he's downstroking all his notes in his solos.

Age just seems to be catching up to Ed so I just wish him the best and hope to see the band back out and kicking ass again in April.

Comment

Working...