Thread: Well, I just lost all respect for Will Smith

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Angry Well, I just lost all respect for Will Smith

Are Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith and Kimora Lee Simmons the new celebrity faces of Scientology? The case is certainly made in “Scientology Under Siege,” Radar magazine’s April cover story.

In the piece, the magazine said, “The Church has also set its sights on African Americans, opening up a center in Harlem in 2003 and making a strong play for Hollywood supercouple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett.”

Despite a fervent denial from Smith’s rep—“I can tell you with 100 percent certainty this is not true”—sources close to Smith earlier told this column that the actor definitely is becoming a member of the religion. “He’s been getting more and more involved (in Scientology),” said one source. “And it isn’t just him, it’s definitely Jada, too.”

“It’s not so much that anyone is upset that Will is becoming a Scientologist, well, except for Bueno Bob at the Roth Army Forums anyway,” the source added after seeing a copy of the nine-page Radar piece. “It’s that as he becomes more involved, you’d think he’d sort of help fly the flag with Tom (Cruise), who seems to only get a bad rap for it, while Will does this and comes through just fine. Except for Bueno Bob at the Roth Army Forums, who now thinks Will is a total fag for this even being rumored.”

As for Kimora Lee Simmons, the Radar piece makes the case for including her among the ranks of celebrity Scientologists. The magazine points to a 2006 gathering where Scientology leader David Miscavige “spoke glowingly of Kimora Lee Simmons’ efforts to distribute a personalized edition of Hubbard’s “The Way to Happiness,” featuring her image on the cover, to school kids in New Jersey.” Simmons’ rep said that the designer/model is not a Scientologist. Bueno Bob said "Fuck that noise - I think we should declare a fucking jihad on these scientology bitches. ABALA ABALA ABALA!!!"

If you’re curious about the other celebs that take part in the religion, Radar covers that ground, too. Ones you’re probably aware of are Kirstie Alley, Lisa Marie Presley and Jenna Elfman. Although currently unconfirmed, sources say that Bueno Bob thinks they're a bunch of twats, too.

Some you might not have known about include musician Beck, former “South Park” chef Isaac Hayes (Hayes reportedly quit the show after it spoofed the religion), Juliette Lewis, Giovanni Ribisi (whose sister happens to be married to Beck), FNC reporter Greta Van Susteren and the voice of Bart Simpson, Nancy Cartwright. Bueno Bob could not be reached for further comment.

Twistin' by the pool.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sounds like The Fresh Prince has been brainwashed.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's a bit wacko, but are they hurting anyone? I don't know. I'm asking.

Billy Sheehan is big into it. I saw him being interviewed. He kept saying he couldn't talk about what they do. Sounds like a cult.
    Same ole song and dance...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I've heard about this before, I thought he already was one...
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Have Eddie Van Halen become a member

The entire organization will be discredited within a week

Or...

Maybe, just maybe, it will have a reverse effect & make Eddie normal

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think they keep the extraterrestrial stuff out of the spotlight.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am not sure of their believes but it is obvious the members
    are seperated into groups .
    In Hollywood they have a place restricted to celebtities so the
    celebrities don't have to mingle with non celebrity scientologists.
    Unless you were famous why would you join a group that you
    knew was going to treat you as a second class member?
    Beware of Dog

Spark on the Horizon!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Northern Girl
    It's a bit wacko, but are they hurting anyone? I don't know. I'm asking.

Billy Sheehan is big into it. I saw him being interviewed. He kept saying he couldn't talk about what they do. Sounds like a cult.
    The answer to that question is a resounding YES! People have been abused, taken from their families, and even DIED at the hands of $cientologists. Rather than fed ya bits and pieces of why the Co$ is so bad, Here's a link to a couple of very informative websites:

http://www.xenu.net/

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

Billy Sheehan is a certified fool. I posted the links to his interview in Tiki's "This is S-Day" thread, which was our way of participating in the $cientology protest. Note the vacant eyes characteristic of many $cientologists.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...threadid=52914
    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Spark on the Horizon!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I am not sure of their believes but it is obvious the members
    are seperated into groups .
    In Hollywood they have a place restricted to celebtities so the
    celebrities don't have to mingle with non celebrity scientologists.
    Unless you were famous why would you join a group that you
    knew was going to treat you as a second class member?
    No, they aren't divided into groups with regards to celebrity status. It's all about money. To advance to higher Operating Thetan (OT) levels, one must endure "audits" where a higher member uses a Hubbard Electropsychometer (E-meter) to conduct a sort of personality test. I must add that each level audit must be conducted periodically and costs THOUSANDS of dollars. If you are able to afford the mandatory auditing, you can ascend to higher OT levels. If you cannot afford it, you will be audited until you are tapped out and will remain a lowly peon, which is exactly how they look upon the lower ranking $cientologists.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by SparkieD
    http://www.xenu.net/

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

Excellent links, I was about the post the same ones myself. xenu.net is destroying scientology, and I for one love it!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by SparkieD
    No, they aren't divided into groups with regards to celebrity status. It's all about money. To advance to higher Operating Thetan (OT) levels, one must endure "audits" where a higher member uses a Hubbard Electropsychometer (E-meter) to conduct a sort of personality test. I must add that each level audit must be conducted periodically and costs THOUSANDS of dollars. If you are able to afford the mandatory auditing, you can ascend to higher OT levels. If you cannot afford it, you will be audited until you are tapped out and will remain a lowly peon, which is exactly how they look upon the lower ranking $cientologists.
    On Hollywood Blvd , there is the Scientology celebrity center .
    It is for celebrity scientologist as a place to gather and bring
    other celebrities to enlighten them. One of the doormen told us
    that the workers were also scientologists and donated their time
    working there to their cause.
    But your probably right , if your rich you can probably mingle
    with the celebs.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Northern Girl
    That's what they all say, when you ask them. Never can tell you what they do, but they do assure you that they are the foremost experts on the human mind and that they're doing good worldwide...

Question is this - 99% of most organized (or disorganized) religions love to pat themselves on the back and toot their own horn about all the good they're doing...so why don't scientologists?

Answer - they're not doing anything. They take your money, brainwash you into a certain set of idealisms and then, once you pay all of what you can and most of what you can't, then you get to learn about aliens and atomic bombs billions of years ago and so on and so forth. Until you start to think "Wait a minute...I'm totally broke and smelling bullshit here...", at which point they designate you a "problem" and put you into their equivilent of a concentration camp, where you're worked like slave labor and denied food, sleep and even shelter in many cases, until your mind is so fucking warped you think they've done great things for you and attest it until you're blue in the face, yet can't say for sure WHAT good thing it's done, precisely.

You add that on top of their fucked "silent birth" horseshit, restrictions on diet, entertainment, what you can watch or read, etc...

Listen to Tom Cruise's 9 minute spiel on YouTube. He can't put two thoughts together or even make one fucking point about scientology without drooling off into completely inane banter, yet he keeps repeating how scientology are "The Leading Experts On the Mind" and how they're doing "More Good In the World Than Anybody Else". Still, in that 9-11 minute idiots rant, he doesn't name even ONE thing that MAKES them the experts in these fields, nor does he name ONE thing that they've done for people that is, by definition strict or loose, "good".

But he'll insist, over and over, that that's the case. Until you ask him in person or during an interview, at which point he clams the fuck up and says "I can't talk about it."

Simple reason is that there's really nothing to talk about. You could, of course, talk about L. Ron Hubbard, who was an average science fiction writer until he said one day "Writing for a penny a word is stupid. If you really want to make a million dollars, invent a religion" (actual quote, by the way).

That's exactly what he did, and in his drug and alcohol induced lunacy as his years led on, he became so irrational that he actually began to believe the shit himself and preach it as gospel (so to speak).

I tell ya, man...I hate scientologists more than I do any other people.
    Last edited by bueno bob; 03-18-2008 at 08:28 PM.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    CULT

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Even L. Ron Hubbard's own CHILDREN fucking denounce every bit of it...that would, you think, say a LOT about it in general, but I guess it's easier than a lot of the other religions...especially for Hollywood types who can't be bothered to actually learn anything based on fact, history, rough approximation or even speculation; it is, quite literally, the equivolent of "Buying Your Way Into Heaven", if you'll forgive the expression...

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This'll save you some clicking. This, in essence, is SCIENTOLOGY:

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xenu is still alive today.

There you have it.

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    Even L. Ron Hubbard's own CHILDREN fucking denounce every bit of it...that would, you think, say a LOT about it in general, but I guess it's easier than a lot of the other religions...especially for Hollywood types who can't be bothered to actually learn anything based on fact, history, rough approximation or even speculation; it is, quite literally, the equivolent of "Buying Your Way Into Heaven", if you'll forgive the expression...
    I don't know if I can. I think I'm hurt by your words.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No stoppin' the red rockin', you know.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm taking the initial scientology "Personality Analysis" right now...

I'm gonna join and stuff...lol

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xenu is still alive today.

There you have it.
    After reading that, you have to wonder how anyone with half a brain could even begin to believe any of this shit, and how someone's bullshit meter wouldn't be maxed out? What kind of a fucking moron would believe such obvious made up bullshit? Oh, that's right...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

There you have it.
    Obviously , to indoctrinte you into scientology they force you to
    smoke massive amounts of high grade bud then tell you
    this story when you're too stoned to comprehend the truth
    from utter fiction.
    How many run out screaming "let's find that Xenu asshole
    and kick his ass"? Then start laughing uncontrolably.

a.k.a. Flappo The Grate
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That story is like something a 5 year old child with a big imagination would come up with!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey now! They are the LEADING AUTHORITIES ON THE MIND!!!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Obviously , to indoctrinte you into scientology they force you to
    smoke massive amounts of high grade bud then tell you
    this story when you're too stoned to comprehend the truth
    from utter fiction.
    How many run out screaming "let's find that Xenu asshole
    and kick his ass"? Then start laughing uncontrolably.
    Well, if you read that xenu link a little further, you discover that running laps and relaxing in a sauna until running laps again (for hours), repetative actions (such as asking one question over and over for hours without allowing yourself to be distracted) or going into a room and describing a certain set of objects (book on one table, bottle on another) over and over again for hours on end...with a high concentration of vitamin intake, plus a little therapy where you stare at another person in the eyes for hours without speaking leads to a massive shutdown of critical thinking processes - in other words, brainwashing 101 and for people desperate enough to believe in something...well...

There are other things they do - classes you enroll in where you're spoken to and treated like a pre-schooler (nappy time, let's play with paper, etc)...

All of these things add up and weaken a persons ability to think critically. Now, you consider that the people enrolling in this shit REALLY want to believe it and you have your answer. Hell, most of us would crack under that kind of pressure continued for months (even years) - when you're dealing with people who have personality issues and dependencies, it's probably a pretty easy sell, considering.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Little Texan
    That story is like something a 5 year old child with a big imagination would come up with!
    Or a drug addicted sub-par science fiction writer who was battling depression and suicidal tendencies and morbidly obsessed with controlling other people throughout his entire life, while also predisposed to uncontrolled emotional outbursts and abusing his wife and children.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn L. Ron Hubbard!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Bunch Of Fucking Freaks.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Money and fame must rot these peoples brains.....

=OWWWWWWWWW=
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I try to run these people over but their spaceships keep beaming them up every time.
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ha Ha!!

Bob's little additons to that article well priceless!

ABALA! ABALA! ABALA!

The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Warham
    I think they keep the extraterrestrial stuff out of the spotlight.
    Yeah, because who would possibly fall for a religion which claims there's this place up in the sky that houses the big boss, and all his followers.

The difference between Scientology, and Christianity is what, exactly?

Does Scientology protect their pedophile leaders too?

I have to laugh when the followers of one cult, look down their noses at another cult as not being as believable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or a drug addicted guitar player who was battling depression and suicidal tendencies and morbidly obsessed with controlling other people throughout his entire life, while also predisposed to uncontrolled emotional outbursts and abusing his wife and children.

That picture doesn't look like eddie. :confused:

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Yeah, because who would possibly fall for a religion which claims there's this place up in the sky that houses the big boss, and all his followers.

The difference between Scientology, and Christianity is what, exactly?

I have to laugh when the followers of one cult, look down their noses at another cult as not being as believable.

Yes, the idea that the universe has a creator is such an unbelievable concept, isn't it?

Christianity is a 'cult'? I would think that 'cults' are usually reserved for groups of less than 1-2 billion people.

What are you exactly? An athiest?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

And there are no pedophile atheists?

Spark on the Horizon!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Maybe he's one of them.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have to laugh at one individual who passes judgement on
    millions of believers based on the simple fact that he doesn't
    agree.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes, the idea that the universe has a creator is such an unbelievable concept, isn't it?

Christianity is a 'cult'? I would think that 'cults' are usually reserved for groups of less than 1-2 billion people.

I am a Theist, not an athiest since you asked...

What does your first question have to do with CHRISTIANITY?????

MANY religions believe in a creator, dumbass.

Do YOU even understand the term CHRISTIANITY?

Funny how you equate the belief of a creator with "Christianity" only.

What exactly do you think Muslims, or Jews believe?

But thanks for proving my point [again] Christians think they are the only true "believers"

How pathetic.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have to laugh at one individual who passes judgement on
    millions of believers based on the simple fact that he doesn't
    agree.
    Isnt that what Christians do?

Almost ALL Christians believe that if you're NOT a Christian, you are going to hell.

You really never know what the fuck you're talking about, do you?

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Anyone have their CDs?
    LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And there are no pedophile atheists?

Way to let the point go over your little head again, clem.

Jesus tittie fucking Christ, you're a moron.

So a pedophile who happens to be an athiest, is the same as a man of the cloth, in charge of a congregation, who preys on those he supposedly serves??

Great comparison, dumbass.

But then, having spent time in prison getting your asshole drilled on a nightly basis would give YOU more insight than most....

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    this thread is about will smith ....and i lost all respect for him when become a rapper /poser ,wich was over 10 years ago .....boy are you behind

Thread Information