How Much is the Iraq War Costing You, Your Community?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How Much is the Iraq War Costing You, Your Community?

Buffalo, NY: $398,550,--- and rising...

District of Columbia: $2,187,566,--- and rising

Consider the costs...

* $4,681 per household.
    * $1,721 per person.
    * $341.4 million per day.
    What counts as national security depends on your perspective. These embeddable counters track how much the U.S. spends on a variety of programs that protect our future, from military to food assistance. Do our nation's spending choices align with your priorities?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Taxpayers in Olympia, Washington have paid $76.4 million for the Iraq War thus far. For the same amount of money, the following could have been provided:
    1,023 Port Container Inspectors
    "

Now, granted the Port of Olympia wouldn't need anywhere near that number of port inspectors. But we could share them with the rest of the Puget Sound area.....and probably still have enough to spare. And do a Hell of a lot more to protect this country from any real potential terrorist threat in the process.

Better yet, stop importing so much fucking Chinese crap and there won't be as much to inspect.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by FORD

Better yet, stop importing so much fucking Chinese crap and there won't be as much to inspect.
      Word.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Unword.

Protectionism leads to inflation which would really finish you...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Not to mention China pretty much OWNS us at this point....

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Not to mention China pretty much OWNS us at this point....

Well, that’s one way to beat Communism.
            Flood them with all our worthless currency. Borrow trillions we will never be able to pay back. Pretty soon all that cheap shit they are sending us, no one will be able to afford it here, thus making China the holder of worthless currency, enormous debt and products they can not sell……………………………….......... ..

Wait a minute? You don’t think….Nah…that was just happenstance, right?
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

On a personal basis I would love to run though the fields of my countries enemies whoever they are and cut thier fukking heads off with a sharp stick ...if a M-16 is the weapon of the day so be it .

Any questions should be posted at the I am a fukking pussy forums at Douche dot comm.

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

If you want to know what the price of it is the PRICE is....... his fukking fat rendered down to cooking oil.

If you value life over the spirits you claim don't exist then you are a fukking asshole.

God is dead, jesus was a stoned fagg, bush is the anti christ the bible is a crappy boring book ,If you post in this regard ....why do you give three fukks on who blows who's head off you
                Hypocritical PUNKS!

FAKK ORF.................................... where is the Cant!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome

Any questions should be posted at the I am a fukking pussy forums at Douche dot comm.
                  Finally found a place that would make you a mod, eh?

Congrats, thome!!

Have a Pabst Blue Ribbon on us.

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

You know Gat damn good and well I will buy the beers if we ever meet

, but you pussy MF better get to the coast and get ready to defend this country from enemys foreign or domestic.

Either way get your cock in your hand and run!

PS>She saw the look in his eyes and she knew Jamie was cryin.

Pss> Now jamie knew it would be alright but what she didn't know was how good she would sound busted down to a Violin and a banjo,.

GET IT!

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

NEED MORE CANT!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

On a personal basis I would love to run though the fields of my countries enemies whoever they are and cut thier fukking heads off with a sharp stick ...if a M-16 is the weapon of the day so be it .

You'd have to get your fat ass out of the trailer, and enlist first...

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

You know Gat damn good and well I will buy the beers if we ever meet

, but you pussy MF better get to the coast and get ready to defend this country from enemys foreign or domestic.

Either way get your cock in your hand and run!

PS>She saw the look in his eyes and she knew Jamie was cryin.

Pss> Now jamie knew it would be alright but what she didn't know was how good she would sound busted down to a Violin and a banjo,.

GET IT!
                          No I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          What the fuck are you talking about?
                          I don't know if it's your run-on sentences, idiotic sense of humor, or inane sense of yourself butt-fuck you make no sense, nonsense if you will.
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
                            No I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            What the fuck are you talking about?
                            I don't know if it's your run-on sentences, idiotic sense of humor, or inane sense of yourself butt-fuck you make no sense, nonsense if you will.
                            Mark your time, mark your body, tattoo your chest ,lock and load.

Candy ass.

Oh your just so tough!

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              You'd have to get your fat ass out of the trailer, and enlist first...
                              First you should become a senator and make a diff candy ass.

OH ,THAT'S GOTTA HURT

Comment

Working...