RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

btw I tested positive for diarrhea but negative for the common cold, and I am so relieved to survive and tell you all about it, too.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I dare any of you to deny Caveman's any less creative, .
      Okay, I deny it.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I dare any of you to deny Caveman's any less creative
        Well, if by "creative", you mean "deranged sociopathic mental case" and "habitual liar", then yes, that would apply to AceHole Caveman or whatever name he goes by now.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Didn't you contribute your licks on one VHLinks compilation tune, then submit a personal contribution for their jam contest?

Ace Diamond / Captain Caveman would mow you down in a licks contest. I've heard you both, and he's both a better player and he's more creative - so you got nothing to say.

Next thing you'll say is "well it were me getting SSI money for being disabled and all I had to do all day was sit around and play the guitar, I'd expect to be more (proficient/creative/leaner etc.) than he is" which I disagree so don't go there with it either because you're not a mind reader and unless you could see the future tell me now I'll stop it at that..

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

JizzyStool would be so jealous of your love for CAPT CAPLOCK

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Okay, I deny it.
              Fair enough! As much as I dislike him I can't deny his strengths because I've seen many do way less efforts with alot more skill and money than this guy.

I'm not trying to be oppositional to sustain the argument but apparently you are so fwiw there it is.. my $.02

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                Fair enough! As much as I dislike him I can't deny his strengths because I've seen many do way less efforts with alot more skill and money than this guy.

I'm not trying to be oppositional to sustain the argument but apparently you are so fwiw there it is.. my $.02

If you think he's talented, good for you.

Taste is subjective.

I mostly comment on his bullshit stories about forced vasectomies, being raped, and being HIV+, not to mention the whole "I live in a tent"

But then you love the story-telling trolls, like your old buddy Jizzy.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

JizzyStool would be so jealous of your love for CAPT CAPLOCK
                  If I ever rip his tunes to post from the cassette he sent, you'll eat turds because in any other decade he'd be signed and touring.

You think he's not a gifted singer/songwriter because he's a DumpMeister? My tape will prove you wrong!

I have like, 7 demo tunes here of which I think 2 could be hits in his own voice or for other artists like John Mayer, Dave Matthews, 3rd Eye Blind, Alanis Morissette or even Bob Dylan.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    If I ever rip his tunes to post from the cassette he sent, you'll eat turds because in any other decade he'd be signed and touring.

You think he's not a gifted singer/songwriter because he's a DumpMeister? My tape will prove you wrong!

I have like, 7 demo tunes here of which I think 2 could be hits in his own voice or for other artists like John Mayer, Dave Matthews, 3rd Eye Blind, Alanis Morissette or even Bob Dylan.

okay.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

As much as it physically pains me to say this...........Lounge rocked the Father's Day thread.........God, I think I'm going to be sick
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        Didn't you contribute your licks on one VHLinks compilation tune, then submit a personal contribution for their jam contest?
                        LMAO

um, no.

You're not having a very bright day today, are you?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          As much as it physically pains me to say this...........Lounge rocked the Father's Day thread.........God, I think I'm going to be sick
                          I won the RothFarts Award for that one, baby.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

But then you love the story-telling trolls, like your old buddy Jizzy.

Add this to your "story-telling":

If we weren't booked up with KISS, Alice In Chains, The Bangles doing their reunion album.. oh the Cult were writing their album w/ Bob Rock.. and then Courtney Love blocking out huge time before we lost the lease I would have had the time for myself to do a Jesterstar album.

He said "I may be going to California to record" because I told him that's what I wanted to do after Manson left but never got the house time due to my own stuff.

No stories, ok life is life. He didn't record and I don't know what he's been up to the last 2 years and I still think he's got an originality as an artist like nobody's business.

But you just wanna hang on to someone to defame, because that's what you do best and that's okay too. I'm just setting it straight having not been on the board for so long..

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

]LMAO

um, no. You're not having a very bright day today, are you?

If your ego weren't so self-obsessed you'd check yourself with "gee who else here could GAR be addressing about guitar contest submissions" and figure FORD was the obvious target for that slur being that Kwame is a drummer.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Let us all know how your recordings with Ace go....

You should start a half-way house for forum trolls.

Comment

Working...