RothFans Moderators: Threats and deleted responses.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Do you mean don't play your bongos past 8 bpm?
    yes.

nor 8db

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Anyone know WTF this is all about? Juice is having another one of his famous public nutties.

According to him, his computer at work has been hacked by someone at the site. And remember that unstable, space traveling young girl that we believed to be under the influence of some sort of pharmaceutical mistake? She too had a flake-out session last evening, and may also be on the way towards banishment as a result.

The combination of these events have lead to the posting you cited.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I don't see why anyone would want to take over another user's account in order to post things that make them look foolish! :confused:
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I don't see why anyone would want to take over another user's account in order to post things that make them look foolish! :confused:

The JizzyStool owning that will go down in history, if not your sister....

classic.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

speaking of deleted threads ...

such a shame too

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
              According to him, his computer at work has been hacked by someone at the site. .
              LMAO

Cadaverdouche accused me of that once....

So juice, who has public nutties on a regular basis, and is about as stable as a Van Halen reunion, mistakenly downloads shit he aint supposed to at work, and blames another user?

Nice to see you, cc.

How are things? Shoot me an update sometime.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

speaking of deleted threads ...

such a shame too
                :eek:

wha?

fack.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

It's THE VIEW without Elizabeth Hasselbeck's hotness

Holy shit! You are right!

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

:eek:

wha?

fack.
                    yeah it disappeared shortly after it made its debut, about 2 or 3 days... luckily I saved the best posts. Never got a clear answer who did it, I always figured it was Mez.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

I can understand and sympathize with having an issue with a moderator, yet I don't believe it's right to include Warham by proxy. Look, for one thing it simply isn't fair. You can see what the guy is saddled with, and even keeping a website going in this economy is a trying thing to do.

Yes, the site has it's share of unstable personalities, yet which site on the net does not? The fact is, there are a handful of gracious, caring people there that I consider friends. And War is one of them.

Hey, I've had my run-ins with mods as well, and the little tin-god syndrome is highly infuriating. Ultimately, you can't change them for what they are. Yet it sure is fun at times to take 'em down a peg or two.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                        So fucking lame. RothFans = VHLinks.

Any remnants of the Demon Cunt over there?
                        Warham says he can't fucking stand me, but he's been pretty fucking cool to me that I wouldn't notice if I hadn't read it before over the years.

DC you musta crossed the line fairness first somehow, and I don't even have to see a screen shot to make that assessment to say you should apologize.

Another thing is he's not just any regular Joe VH Fan, he's one of a handful of folks who've dedicated gobs of their time to create a pretty cool watering hole for vanhalenia.

Maybe he's pissed you off in return for your shots, but you should consider writing him off as another Links Nazimod is way uncool because he's always been "warham" and he'll never go away. Ive known his username longer than I've known yours and from what I've seen of it, you could tone the malice quite abit.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Hey, I've had my run-ins with mods as well, and the little tin-god syndrome is highly infuriating. Ultimately, you can't change them for what they are. Yet it sure is fun at times to take 'em down a peg or two.
                          Warham can't stand me, yet we have no issues.

Maybe he's just a humble guy who is simply into band and sports discussions and not conflicts? I'd say if it's his dime, he can ban whoever he wants to for fucking with him!

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            Warham can't stand me, yet we have no issues.

Maybe he's just a humble guy who is simply into band and sports discussions and not conflicts? I'd say if it's his dime, he can ban whoever he wants to for fucking with him!
                            From what I've been able to gather, this was NOT War's doing, rather one of the site's moderators. As such, I do not believe it fair to include War in the discussion.

DC has every right to feel the way he does, as it appears the situation was badly bungled. Yet just because it occurred at Warham's site does not necessarily mean he should be painted with the same tainted brush. IMHO, of course.
                            Last edited by chefcraig; 01-09-2009, 11:07 PM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

According to him, his computer at work has been hacked by someone at the site.
                              HA I see what the problem is: logging into both RFans and his work, the idiot uses the same PW.

It's your own fault, DummyCunt. If you can't remember passwords, try names, places, people you like or don't like modified with at least one number or capital.

AND its not my fault for trying, you're wide open so fix it, they didn't hack you. AND no I'm not the one who pissed you off, don't go there just quit the drama and fix it yourself.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

(took me what, 20 mins to figure out? Im not even a mod at either joint!)

Comment

Working...