X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NathanRay
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

Wtf

How Could EVH Be Mad At Sam Hagar For Touring with Roth In 2002.....

Ed Wasn't Doin' Nothin' But Wasting time and Causing his marriage to fail. But Sam goes on to say "well the brothers were pissed at me too for touring with roth".

Oh so you felt obligated to acknowledge their Bitterness towards greatness. May'be they were pissed at you because you being their crappy second choice were Playing with the "Enemy". The Van Hagar enemy The anti- Van Hagar Diamond David Lee Roth. They know Either Subconcientiosly, concientiosly, spiritually or all three that Roth was The One.

May'be They were pissed at Sammy Cause he never had any inkling to the fact that Roth Was The ONE. And He Goes out and Tours with Him. Sam Refers to Roth as that guy or the guy. But he is The One, without him Even Yuppie Squares and Other Form Squares Would Say 'Sammy Who??"

Sam Doesn't Have The Balls To Tell EVH to F-Off if he's pissed for touring with Roth. Theres no Reason For His Anger??They Are Bitter and theres not enough balls within' Reach of the Van Hagar Camp to Delve into there bitterness (Not Even Eddie's Call Waiting Whores), So the Sham Continues.
    "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
    Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
    Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.
  • DLR_EngineRoom
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Is this the latest from the Van Hell camp? If so, post your sources, I'm interested in seeing more...
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• NathanRay
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

No just Questioning the comments made by sammy in the radio interviews a couple of weeks ago
      "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
      Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Comment

• NathanRay
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

hear them from

Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Comment

Working...