• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlimpyCHIMP™
    Banned
    • May 2004

Angle says "Change Yer Signature"

Angle said to me today:

Hey, do you think maybe you should change your signature?

"ALinChainz - You better show up or your life on this board will be made miserable... " is in bad taste. He passed away last year...

I wanna keep it but instead submit it to a vote.

I know he's gone and you know he's gone, but we tolerated Al here maybe way longer than we shooda. But doggone it we liked him.

Personally I will forever remember him as a favorite alltime poster, a trublue Rothian of the nth degree - and a champion Take On All Comers in the respect of calling a shit talker out on the carpet mano-mano.

For those my sig is lost on, he was taking on a sheep shit talker. I'll post a link if I find it. But I gotta take a dump first.

YEAH or NAY - Al Sig?
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Hello BlimpyCHIMP™, welcome aboard and welcome to Roth Army Forums! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
      Banned
      • May 2004

Oh btw Hi I am new here I am BC.

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
        Hello BlimpyCHIMP™, welcome aboard and welcome to Roth Army Forums! Thanks for joining our lubricated leper colony for a sloppy dose of music, entertainment and pop culture madness Roth style. Enjoy your stay!
        That's a gent thanks, may I ask do you have Grey Poupon?

Comment

• Top Jimmy
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
          That's a gent thanks, may I ask do you have Grey Poupon?
          Do you?

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Wow, what a classy guy... posting a PM.

By the way, learn how to spell you fucking idiot.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...