X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
    Mezro...talk shit about each other all day long...but if any of you posts personal information about a member and/or threatens their safety by using that information maliciously, the content is coming down...
    I agree with this policy.....

But when/where was Savicki's safety and/or personal information at risk?

Just askin'

All I know is Sarge didnt want it deleted.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
      that's pretty much the answer i thought i'd get. thanks for stepping up.
      Yeah, and if it was you that came to me with a similar concern, I would do the same fucking thing.

Mezro...just another day at the Roth Army office...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Cato
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Mezro lost my respect for him by this and now I dislike Savicki more than ever.

those are two positive facts I can say.
        Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Steve Savicki
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cato
          I have no problem with it.
          Then why lose respect for others then?
          sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
            Learn to read, moron.

In the exact quote you just cited, he explained why.

now STFU, Steve

who deleted it and why?

I knew this would happen and I have no problem with it. but whoever did it, and whatever the reason was, I should've been given some explanation about it in advance eh?

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Mezro lost my respect for him by this and now I dislike Savicki more than ever.

those are two positive facts I can say.
              oushoku noroi sanadamushi!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                oushoku noroi sanadamushi!

Cato ,you gonna take that shit???
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Cato
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                  haven't you bumped your head against the corner of a Tofu when you were a baby?

I guess you have, and that's the cause of your low IQ.
                  Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Did anyone ever notice that "Savicki" is eerily reminiscent of "Bukaki?"

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Hmm, Steve Bukakki....

That's about right...
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Why, yes! We all noticed THAT gag..

Did anyone ever noticed how "NickD's" shares the same spooky phonetics as "Dicknees"?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I am the cocksucker in question that deleted it asshole. If a member feels like something on this site potentially compromises their personal safety offline, they have the right to ask a Webmaster to remove the content. Steve asked, and while I didn't 100% agree with his concern, no member should ever feel stalked. It was a judgement call, and I don't give as fuck if anybody has a problem. The only person I answer to is Sarge. And yes Kmart shoppers, I am drunk with power (rolling eyes).

Mezro...talk shit about each other all day long...but if any of you posts personal information about a member and/or threatens their safety by using that information maliciously, the content is coming down...
                          LOL. Holy Overreaction, Batman!!

I would seriously enjoy hearing you, or anyone else, explain how Savicki's safety was threatened. If you are referring to the three photos of Savicki that were posted in the group thread (only two of which were real), how do you think they were acquired? Because Savicki posted them himself, that's how. Any interest Savicki had in his "personal safety" was lost when the fucking moron voluntarily posted pictures of himself.

I find it completely hysterical that you deleted 300,000 posts last year, got called out for it by the one person you "answer to," and yet you continue to delete shit unapologetically. Unsurprisingly, that same person you "answer to" is apparently not happy with the deletion of this group either. If there is one thing Sarge has been consistent about over the years, it is that he hates deleting posts. The one thing you have been consistent about is deleting posts. I love it. Keep showing that big dick of yours!! We are all impressed.

P.S. Savicki is a retard.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Mezro
                            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            LOL. Holy Overreaction, Batman!!
                            Holy overreaction? A member asked me to take something down they felt was threatening to them. Key words Shark: threatening to them. Your opinion in regards to another persons comfort zone doesn't fucking matter. Did I personally think the group was way out of line? Nope. Did I find the content offensive? Nope. Do I think Steve was being a little bit of a fucking pussy about this? Yeap. But I respect his right to voice a concern and I opted to act on that concern. Simple as that. I would do the same for you.

I would seriously enjoy hearing you, or anyone else, explain how Savicki's safety was threatened. If you are referring to the three photos of Savicki that were posted in the group thread (only two of which were real), how do you think they were acquired? Because Savicki posted them himself, that's how. Any interest Savicki had in his "personal safety" was lost when the fucking moron voluntarily posted pictures of himself.
                            I would love to quote the content verbatim, but I deleted it The pictures were not the issue; notice how all the photoshopped versions of him still exist in a bunch of other threads. His concern will remain private. There has got to be some sort of honor amongst thieves.

I find it completely hysterical that you deleted 300,000 posts last year, got called out for it by the one person you "answer to," and yet you continue to delete shit unapologetically. Unsurprisingly, that same person you "answer to" is apparently not happy with the deletion of this group either. If there is one thing Sarge has been consistent about over the years, it is that he hates deleting posts. The one thing you have been consistent about is deleting posts. I love it. Keep showing that big dick of yours!! We are all impressed.
                            And I find it completely hysterical that you give a shit about something that happened a year ago on a David Lee Roth fan site. Really man, don't you have anything more pressing in life to funnel your energy into? None of this is anything more than recess for retards (myself included).

Yes, the one thing I am consistent with is doing what I want, and in this case, I addressed a concern from a member and stand behind how it was handled. Had Steve gone to Sarge and expressed a similar concern, Sarge (as anti-delete as he is) most likely would have taken down the group as well. None of this is really a big deal Sharkie; whatever stick you have lodged in your ass with me, remove it, pat yourself dry, and calmly swim along. There is nothing to see here and no drama to be had.

Mezro...If you need me, I will be over here waving my big dick from high atop my ivory tower...
                            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              I agree with this policy.....

But when/where was Savicki's safety and/or personal information at risk?

Just askin'

All I know is Sarge didnt want it deleted.

You delete on whims of personal point

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

None of this is anything more than recess for retards (myself included).
                                That is no oversimplification! Didn't see it but since it was trashtalk anyways what's the big deal..

Comment

Working...