John "caterpillar face" Bolton says "Nuke Chicago" and the crowd CHEERS!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Sorry I meant against the US.

The Jews and Kurds didn't have deterrents.

The Jews do now, with 200-400 nuclear devices of their own, which is always eliminated from the fear mongering conversation of the Iran bomb talk...

And our "ally" in Pakistan also has a nukie too...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Oh Bolton! That ugly fuck! I recall Tony Benn tearing him a new one:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qJoxBiysYcs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qJoxBiysYcs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Combat Ready
        That's weak.....He didn't say that. Watch the clip.
        Your post made me watch the clip and you're correct...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          The Jews do now, with 200-400 nuclear devices of their own, which is always eliminated from the fear mongering conversation of the Iran bomb talk...

You do know there is a difference between Jews and Israelis ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            You do know there is a difference between Jews and Israelis ??
            Absolutely there is and I couldn't agree more. I was overgeneralizing. There is in fact far more serious dialogue and criticism of hawkish Israeli policy in Israel that there is in the politically sheepish United States...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Even a lot of Christians don't know that, I would say most (at least most that I know) don't know much or anything about Israel except what Pastor John Hagee tells them, and he does have some good points, but they have to be put in context...

You should see how hard it is trying to tell a fellow Christian (usually a fundamentalist) that the earth is billions of years old...

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well, Chicago is a shithole after all.....
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                  Well, Chicago is a shithole after all.....
                  Well, they were a decent band until Terry Kath died. Pretty much useless after that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bk62SOhV-C0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bk62SOhV-C0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    The Jews and Kurds didn't have deterrents.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    The Jews do now, with 200-400 nuclear devices of their own

Notice they haven't been mass exterminated lately either. Coincidence?
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      On the other hand, they're doing a lot of the same things to the Palestinians that Adolf and his gang of BCE-funded assholes did to their grandparents.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        On the other hand, they're doing a lot of the same things to the Palestinians that Adolf and his gang of BCE-funded assholes did to their grandparents.
                        It's a fucking mess over there and has been my entire lifetime, and probably will be for the remainder of my lifetime. I just don't know what the solution is to be honest with you Ford. War has been tried, peace has been tried, countless world leaders have given it a shot, different generations have tried. All I do know is that whether you agree or disagree with their methods, Israel & the Jewish people have staved off another mass extermination. I wish there was an easy answer. These people need to realize that with any good negotiation, it's not fair unless all sides are walking away feeling like they got fucked a little bit.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

The Israelis weren't "mass-exterminated" in the 20 to 25 or so years before they got nukes, either. They'd won pretty much every major war, even if some (the 1973 Yom Kippur War) were closer to being bloody battles of attrition they couldn't afford than they'd have anyone like to think...

BTW, I think they had nukes by that time that were made irrelevant by the limited scope of Egypt's campaign that had little to do with "destroying Israel" and more to do with recapturing land and pride...

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

See, and Redballjets said we don't have a history thread.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                              From what I read it seems that the Russian's are taking all the byproducts or waste that Iran generates, that could be used for developing nuclear bombs........meaning they are using nuclear technologies for energy and not weapons. If Iran even gets close to developing a nuke, we all know who will be striking first.......
                              Israel will strike them. Obama won't do it so Israel will go at it alone.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I have no love for either Republicans or Democrats. Staunch supporters of either are dumb sheep. The Democrats deregulated the banking and investment industry under Clinton. The Republicans rolled the US Constitution with The Patriot Act and invaded a country on a lie. The Democrats now are labeling anyone who disagrees with them as racists and terrorists as they expand war, the government and try to pass legislation that will make you totaly dependant on them for everything. Cap and Trade and so called health care are just tools to break the independant businesses and empower those with govt. ties. Both Republicans and Democrats are corporate, fascist sucking scum today.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...