X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeaVHfan
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2004

Something is wrong here...

OK, what the Fuck is wrong with this site? I have logged in 5 times this morning. Everytime I read a thread and then click the link to back to the main thread to read another topic, this site logs me out!!!

Does anybody know why this is happening?
    "If you can't do it in a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans under one lightbulb, you can't do it" - DLR
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

It sounds as if you are having a problem storing cookies for the site. Double check your settings in your computer's preferences. I have noticed that the site has some peculiar lag-times, which result in several people having double-posts. I have tried a few browsers, yet the problem is the same with each.

Since the site is still in a beta-like state, eventually these isues will be resolved. In the meantime, check to see if everything is as it should be on your end.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Someone else mentioned this yesterday in a thread.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Also, if your anti-virus/spyware has settings on how cookies are handled they may be blocking your cookies as well.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...