• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Ghey
    I concur. And I've seen the assholes three times....
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

KISS, KISS music, KISS fans, KISS merchandise all suck. You can't get high to that shit and you certainly can't fuck to it.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
        I have no idea if anyone has ever seen this- apparently some guy is trying to get funding to make The Elder movie. Pretty good website, so he must be somewhat serious. You can help fund it if you have some spare $$$$...who knows? Maybe it makes a little money?
        Although I'm kind of surprised that Gene isn't all over this. You know he's getting his cut. http://www.elderthemovie.com/

Geezus.... maybe if Garth Brooks hears about this, he will be inspired to make that "Chris Gaines" movie (which he, like his idols KI$$, released a soundtrack album for, despite the fact that no such movie existed)

And speaking of which.... guess it's been a while since anybody posted this, so why the Hell not?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

KISS, KISS music, KISS fans, KISS merchandise all suck. You can't get high to that shit and you certainly can't fuck to it.
          Tell us when you find a band you find acceptable. Then we can all throw away all our albums and listen to that one band, since you know so much about music.
          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
            Sniper
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by fraroc

This KISS MY ASS show from 1995 is probably their best show musically. The setlist was absolute KISS heaven. They did SO many deep cuts combined with old classic and new tunes. I mean Calling Dr. Love and Makin' Love followed by Tears Are Falling and Domino is juts a perfect balance between old and new KISS. And like Mitch Lafon said, Bruce Kulick was now officially "Bruce Kulick of KISS" instead of "Not Ace Frehley" If only Eric Carr was still alive for that preformance....

And they also proved that they can do an absolutley electrifying show without blowing up and setting fire to everything on stage. For the Japan 1995 tour they just broke out the old Animalize staging and some lights and that was it. It was unimpressive, but it did the job.
            Man this is killer! Never seen this before. Too bad there’s not a Pro-Shot of this show. You’re right the set list rules. I Want You, She, Creatures of the Night, Parasite, and one of my personal favorites, Watchin’ You. Loooove the riffs in that song. Say what you want about my man, Gene, but IMHO he’s a damn good bassist and I love his style of singing. Very good contrast to Paul’s. Thanks for sharing, man. \m/ \m/
            https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
            http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Tell us when you find a band you find acceptable. Then we can all throw away all our albums and listen to that one band, since you know so much about music.
              The Sensuous Squids

KISS blows.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

It has always amazed me how some people just decide for everyone else what sucks and what doesn't. Don't like a band? Don't listen. Just shut the fuck up abaout it. No one cares if you don't like them. Unless you're 10-14 years old, no one is going to stop listening to a band because someone else tells you they suck.

Problem with Kristy is that she hates EVERYTHING. Every band we discuss, she says sucks and/or are gay.

Go listen to the Pogues or something and look down upon the rest of us for enjoying rock n' roll.
                Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Vent thread down the hall to the right.

But seriously, don't let her get'cher goat. It's no big 'ting.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Problem with Kristy is that she hates EVERYTHING. Every band we discuss, she says sucks and/or are gay.

Go listen to the Pogues or something and look down upon the rest of us for enjoying rock n' roll.
                    It's "ghey," retard.

Look, if you like KISS then more power to ya. I just don't see the point in following a band that is no longer original, is more interested in selling lame merchandising Chinese made junk to their hardcore fan base and hasn't put out a record worth a shit in over 35 years. KISS were cute when they did their comic book rock but now they're not even a lame novelty touring act - they just suck. Well past time to grow the fuck up and see what else is out there in the world.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Well past time to grow the fuck up and see what else is out there in the world.
                      Let's see. There's Dr. Pepper commercials. There's reality TV. That's about it.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        Vent thread down the hall to the right.

But seriously, don't let her get'cher goat. It's no big 'ting.
                        I know all about her act. It's tired and boring. Just sick of having to sift through her bullshit on the way to valid posts.
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                          Let's see. There's Dr. Pepper commercials. There's reality TV. That's about it.
                          Ha. But you're missing her brilliant point, man!!! If you like KISS, you must not be gown up yet. You also must not like anything else, or have any kind of life.

I feel so badly that I need to go to the Dairy Queen and get a blizzard, stat!
                          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I think it's fun convincing her to re-neg on some of those biting words. I've changed her mind a time or two.

Politically, I'm in her corner, so I give her music rants a hall pass.

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

Hey KRUSTY!

How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

This just speaks for itself....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...