Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silverfish
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2007

In addition to his autobio, looks like Paul is working with Gene on a new book - link.
    Originally posted by sadaist
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by silverfish
      In addition to his autobio, looks like Paul is working with Gene on a new book - link.
      After reading both Gene's and Ace's book, and probably will read Peter's book one of these days, I'll pass on this one....

I think I've read enough of the rhetoric....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

I've read all three autobios with Peter's being my favorite and Gene's being my least favorite. I'd like to see Paul's POV of KISStory.
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Bobbie Brown talks about "effeminate" Paul....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

I commented this on a Three Sides Of The Coin video about VV

Vinnie Vincent is essentially the Mike Tyson of guitar. Like how Mike Tyson was an incredible boxer, Vinnie Vincent was an absolutle wizard at guitar, however they both did some REALLY fucked up shit in their personal lives. It really is kind of a sick coincidence that Mike Tyson and Vinnie Vincent both are involved in domestic abuse scandals.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• silverfish
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2007

Looks like Ace might lose his house - link:

"A bank is accusing Ace Frehley, a former member of the rock group
              KISS, of not paying the mortgage on his Yorktown home for almost
              two years. U.S. Bank National Association claims that the rock star,
              whose real name is Paul Frehley, stopped paying his $735,000 mortgage
              on March 1, 2011.

In its Feb. 15 foreclosure filing, the bank asked the court to order a
              sale of the home to pay for the outstanding principal of $703,581.48
              plus interest, late charges and other expenses."
              Originally posted by sadaist
              I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                I've read all three autobios with Peter's being my favorite and Gene's being my least favorite. I'd like to see Paul's POV of KISStory.
                I glanced over it at Amazon. I'm glad the catman didn't shoot himself.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by silverfish
                  Looks like Ace might lose his house - link:

"A bank is accusing Ace Frehley, a former member of the rock group
                  KISS, of not paying the mortgage on his Yorktown home for almost
                  two years. U.S. Bank National Association claims that the rock star,
                  whose real name is Paul Frehley, stopped paying his $735,000 mortgage
                  on March 1, 2011.

In its Feb. 15 foreclosure filing, the bank asked the court to order a
                  sale of the home to pay for the outstanding principal of $703,581.48
                  plus interest, late charges and other expenses."
                  Gene $ could help a brother out and have that paid by breakfast. Or he could tell Ace to go fuck himself and go back to counting his stacks of cash on his throne made out of stacks of cash.
                  My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• katina
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

After reading Peter´s autobio, I really doubt Gene would help Ace

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by katina
                      After reading Peter´s autobio, I really doubt Gene would help Ace
                      Sheesh, Paul would be Lucky enough to get help from Gene...
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                        Sheesh, Paul would be Lucky enough to get help from Gene...
                        Ain't that the truth ! I wish Ace well. I love the guy. Never got into Kiss too much. I wonder how these guy's lose all their money. Sounds like he has been sober for years. Selling books & guitars with his name on it. Not to mention the Kiss reunion. I don't get it.

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

I also wish Ace well.
                          Maybe he is willing the bank or the county put his house at auction to cut losses.

"Right on the heels of the Lohan family's brush with foreclosure, a former KISS rocker is the latest celebrity in mortgage trouble.
                          Ace Frehley (nee Paul), who played guitar for KISS throughout the 70s and rejoined the band on tour in the late 90s, is on the hook for $735,000 worth of missed mortgage payments on his Yorktown, N.Y. home, the The Journal News reports.
                          The news surfaced after his bank, U.S. Bank National Association, filed a foreclosure claim on feb. 15.
                          And the mortgage issue is just the beginning.
                          Frehley has neglected nearly two years' worth of unpaid property taxes, according to the Journal News. That includes a "2011 lien of $5,131.61 for town and county taxes, as well as $13,425.94 for unpaid 2012 county, school and town taxes."
                          If Frehley can't come up with the cash, chances are the bank (or the county) will wind up selling the home at auction. And from what little information we have on his case, we're willing to bet that's exactly what Frehley wants.
                          Frehley reportedly stopped paying on the home two years ago, just a few years after he took over the title on the 3-acre, 2,441 sq. ft. pad back in 2006. Many underwater homeowners –– those who owe more on their homes than they are actually worth –– choose to cut their losses, stop making mortgage payments and simply wait for their mortgage lender to foreclose.
                          In the meantime, they can start putting their resources into a smaller home or apartment they can afford.
                          The foreclosure process can take anywhere from under a year to more than two years to complete, so it makes sense we're only hearing of Frehley's foreclosure notice now."

Comment

• howie
                            Roadie
                            • Jan 2005

Where did all his cash go if he can't keep a property worth under a million dollars afloat...he stopped partying years ago according to his book

Comment

• howie
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2005

Shocking -not as shocking as Vinnie Vincent's saga - still a shocker though

Comment

• howie
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2005

I'm just fucking shocked by it all...

Comment

Working...