• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silverfish
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2007

Gene Simmons puts his longtime Beverly Hills mansion up for
    sale for $22MILLION as his family moves to Washington State

Gene Simmons put his longtime Beverly Hills mansion up for sale for a whopping $22M, as part of his family's move to Washington State.
    Originally posted by sadaist
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Any buyers?
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I wouldn't move to California even if all my expenses were paid.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by silverfish
          Gene Simmons puts his longtime Beverly Hills mansion up for
          sale for $22MILLION as his family moves to Washington State

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...pping-22M.html
          Welcome to Washington, Gene... but we will NOT be changing the name to "KISScadia"!!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Why are so many celebrities bailing out of Commiefornia?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe Chaim didn't want to run the risk of his castle going up in the next wildfire... though from the pictures I've seen, it didn't look all that flammable from the outside. Of course, if the reports of him moving somewhere in the vicinity of Mt Rainier are correct, that's a potential of climate change induced wildfires being an issue there too. Fucking air quality was horrible up here for damn near a month.

I don't buy his "property tax" argument, because property taxes in California have been kept artificially low by the Prop 13 ballot measure passed in 1978. He will probably be paying more in property tax up here. There's no state income tax in WA so that's always a benefit for a rich guy like him.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

LISten...I wanna tell you, I was talking to some realtors backstage last night, and they was tellin' me there's a lotta you Californians movin' to Washington state because of the lower property taxes.

Woooooo! Come on!! Move out!!! Woooooo!

Me and Chaim gotta get outta this Cali Firehouse, because it's gettin' Hotter Than Hell.

Woooooo!
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ppg960
                  Sniper
                  • Dec 2005

Nikki Sixx and the family off to Utah or Wyoming. Can't remember which one. But he sold all his shit in Cali and fucked off

Comment

• silverfish
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2007

Out Dec. 1st. I'll probably be reading this at some point...

Read an excerpt from They Just Seem a Little Weird:
                    How KISS, Cheap Trick, Aerosmith, and Starz Remade Rock and Roll

Check out the new book from former EW editor Doug Brod.

I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• silverfish
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2007

Kiss Announce 'Kiss 2020 Goodbye' New Year's Eve Virtual Concert - link

The concert, their first since a March 10 date in Lubbock, Texas, will be held in front
                      of "a live COVID-screened and safe audience" from the Royal Beach at Atlantis Dubai.
                      The performance will begin at 9PM Dubai time, 9AM PST and noon EST on Dec. 31.
                      The promotional video embedded below promises fans "the biggest & baddest concert
                      event and pyrotechnics show of the year."

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                        Veteran
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by silverfish
                        Kiss Announce 'Kiss 2020 Goodbye' New Year's Eve Virtual Concert - link

The concert, their first since a March 10 date in Lubbock, Texas, will be held in front
                        of "a live COVID-screened and safe audience" from the Royal Beach at Atlantis Dubai.
                        The performance will begin at 9PM Dubai time, 9AM PST and noon EST on Dec. 31.
                        The promotional video embedded below promises fans "the biggest & baddest concert
                        event and pyrotechnics show of the year."
                        I wonder how much this will cost? It certainly won't be free.
                        RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                        LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• silverfish
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2007

Buffalo Rock City - Western NY Tribute to KISS was released Dec. 15th.

Listen to the songs at bandcamp - link.
                          Robby from the Goos does a pretty good scratchy voice version of Hard Luck Woman.
                          I got a kick out of the cover....

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The Dubai NYE show is all over YouTube. Soundcheck too.

Sirius' Classic Rewind played the audio this afternoon. Very strange listening to Stanley's raps without any crowd response.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ppg960
                              Nikki Sixx and the family off to Utah or Wyoming. Can't remember which one. But he sold all his shit in Cali and fucked off
                              Wyoming. Sixx lives not far from us.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Why are so many celebrities bailing out of Commiefornia?
                                The politics. They see it’s a no win to stay there.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...