• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
    Stanley sounding rough

3:25 Sounding rough, don't hit the high notes at all, doesn't even try

4:06 A miracle, vocals all right,

So yes he sounded rough for 30 sec, after that the pre recorded vocals sounded just like the show before
    http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by saint View Post
      3:25 Sounding rough, don't hit the high notes at all, doesn't even try

4:06 A miracle, vocals all right,

So yes he sounded rough for 30 sec, after that the pre recorded vocals sounded just like the show before
      You can tell from each show just when the pre recorded vox kick in cause it sounds exactly the same. Lol
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Stanley just sounds like he could lose his voice at any moment. Let alone singing.
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• As long as flabby sow hogs and aging KISS Army nerds buy ticket’s and buy KISS shit Gene is going to show up and dragging whoever he can find with him.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
            Stanley just sounds like he could lose his voice at any moment. Let alone singing.
            I wonder if his love gun still works? That guy sang about his dick so much it would be a real tragedy if the party balloon didn’t inflate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Gene is sporting the latest fashion of imbeciles: face mask below the chin. Just take it off!

Better yet, retire the band!
              Both Gene and Paul were horrible about virtue signaling the whole mask thing. These guys don’t give a fuck about your health. It’s more self-promotion for them.

Comment

• Then they got a KISS mask to sell you. Back in the days everyone was virtue signaling to wrap your dick, Gene and Paul had KISS condoms to sell you. If an anal probe would help cure a disease Gene and Paul would be all over it telling you to insert the anal probe and then have a KISS probe to sell you. It would look like Gene and you slide Gene’s tongue up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                  Both Gene and Paul were horrible about virtue signaling the whole mask thing. These guys don’t give a fuck about your health. It’s more self-promotion for them.
                  They both literally had COVID just weeks ago. Though both also claimed to be fully vaccinated, so at least they aren't totally irresponsible about it.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                    ... crappy music and ridiculous costume bullshit. No use for em... ever.
                    I couldn't agree more.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Thayer's not a very good singer.

OOOH that purple Iceman!

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• I saw Ace sing it not too long ago. Much better. He has a better band too.

Comment

• oh shit

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                              Featuring such fan favorites like:

Detroit Lip Synchy
                              Synch It Out Loud
                              Say Meh
                              Bore Machine
                              Lip It Up
                              Plod Of Thunder
                              I Was Made For Lipping You
                              Do You Lip Me
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Although in all honesty, even knowing how much of the show is mimed/lip synched prior to seeing it, the recent show I went to...

...it's...KISS, you know? It is what is...like, even if the band hadn't been miming at all, it wouldn't have increased my enjoyment level any...at this stage of the game in terms of seeing that band live, I wasn't expecting any more than I got, and I got what I expected.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...
                                X