Justin Hawkins Blasts Ace Frehley On Live Show: ‘You’re A C—t If You Make The Darkness Late’

A video surfaced on Rock News Desk showing Hawkins addressing the issue on stage, after Frehley’s
overran performance pushed back The Darkness’ set.

Hawkins told the audience:

“You’ve noticed I wear a watch on stage. Some of you think, ‘Oh, that means he’s not 100% in it. He has
to sort of regard the time ‘cause he just wants to get back and eat the prawn sandwiches in the dressing
room.’ There’s a bit of truth in that, but I think the important thing about rock and roll is punctuality!”

“I’m not gonna mention any names, but somebody overran, and thus we were late coming on stage. I
apologize to all of you. But in fairness, the artist that overran – I’m not gonna name any names, okay?
I won’t name any names.”

Then, he openly named the ex-KISS guitarist, blasting him for his rider demands and referring to the
wig he’s been wearing for years:

“But I think some of their rider requirements were a little bit difficult to source in the middle of the f**king
Caribbean. One of those being wig adhesive! I’m talking about Ace Frehley. Sorry, guys.”

Allegedly, Frehley’s security approached The Darkness frontman in a coffee shop, confronting him about
the previous day’s remarks. This led to a private discussion between the two rockers, after which they
took photos together, suggesting a resolution had been reached.

Full story at:
https://rockcelebrities.net/justin-h...darkness-late/