Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indeedido
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

The album sucks ass, but I like that song.
    This space for rent.

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
      Head Fluffer
      • Aug 2004

BTW...

Here is the full setlist from the latest KISS show in North Dakota 7/24/10

1.Modern Day Delilah
      2.Cold Gin
      3.Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
      4.Firehouse
      5.Say Yeah
      6.Deuce
      7.Crazy Crazy Nights
      8.Calling Dr. Love
      9.Shock Me
      10.I'm An Animal
      11.100,000 Years
      12.I Love It Loud
      13.Love Gun Pla
      14.Black Diamond
      15.Detroit Rock City
      Encore:
      16.Beth
      17.Lick It Up
      18.Shout It Out Loud
      19.I Was Made For Lovin' You
      20.God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II
      21.Rock And Roll All Nite

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

They opened with a new song ??

That takes balls....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
          Sniper
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by indeedido
          The album sucks ass, but I like that song.
          I agree about the album sucking ass, and I'm a huge KISS fan. But you have to admit that the solo's are pretty damn good!!
          https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
            Sniper
            • Feb 2007

Set list is pretty cool. I'd take out Say Yeah, Crazy Crazy Nights, I'm An Animal and replace them with classics they haven't played in a looong time or NEVER played live, like Tomorrow and Tonight, Rocket Ride, She, etc...
            https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
            http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

They played She when I saw them in '04...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• indeedido
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

I'd like to see more deep cuts too, that would make it the only reason to go. Almost Human, Hooligan, Take Me, Love 'em and Leave 'em, etc etc
                This space for rent.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Here we go again. Christ, why don't they just create an international conglomerate called Kiss, Inc.? Open hardware stores, and food stores, manufacture cars, boats, airplanes, etc.

Why not open hospitals? They have Kiss Kaskets....well, they have to have some kinda krap for coming into this world.....how about Kiss Kribs for babies?

Fucking ridiculous - a Kiss LED flat panel HD TV:

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records

Comment

• indeedido
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

I saw that tv this morning. Just about fell out of my chair.
                    This space for rent.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

These things look absurdly cheap, almost as bad as a knock-off you'd find at the Swap Shop. The packaging is ghastly and low rent as well. I'd be willing to bet the thing falls apart or fails to work right out of the box. For this kind of money ($1,388.88 according to the sales site) I'd expect something a bit more, such as quality instead of some KISS stickers and plastic diamond-plate. And can you believe they want nearly $400 to ship it outside the continental U.S.?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2006

Sorry I didn't check all 15 pages to see if this was posted but fan videos here make for hours of fun.
                        Dr Pepper Love!
                        "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• Mr Walker
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Just got back from the KISS show in Holmdel, NJ.
                          That POS Vince Neil was there. He sat in the same row as me but a section over.
                          I woulda called that tubby fidget a murderer if he was any closer.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I think they may have played past the 11pm curfew
                            Attached Files

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Aug 2004

Hey did Walker or anybody else catch that KISS Tour special "KISSTERIA" from 2008 that was on A&E 2 nights ago? It was the hour special that documented the March 2008 Austrialian and New Zeland tour from Alive 35.

It had to be the most bullshit scripted reality TV I have seen. They tried to give the impression that KISS planned the dates with only 1 week notice, then flew to Austrialia. The worse [part was when they had Eric Singer supposedly missing, then he turned up with some chick in New Zealand. He told the Manager they should play there with Ozzy, ect. Paul tells Doc McGee they should do it. I was going WTF??? is this bullshit, they probably had it booked for MONTHS. Doc is going how do we get all these guys to New Zealand.....lol.....It was brutal to watch, they probably had cue cards they were reading off of.

Funniest part had to be when Singer was begging to sing Beth back in 2008. Gene gave him the thumbs down...lol. Poor guy. I guess Gene gave in 2 years later.

These were the shows in the A&E special:
                              March 16, 2008 Melbourne Australia Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
                              March 18, 2008 Brisbane Brisbane Entertainment C
                              March 20, 2008 Sydney ACER Arena
                              March 22, 2008 Wellington New Zealand Rock2Wgtn

Here is a pic of the dvd you can buy now i guess https://dvdteka.wordpress.com/2010/0...-special-2010/
                              Last edited by atomicpunk5151; 08-26-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• indeedido
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

I saw it too, it was quite lame. Who the fuck do they think they are talking to these days? Does anyone believe their bullshit? "Please let me sing Beth. Tonight please!!" Fuck off.
                                This space for rent.

Comment

Working...