X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ashstralia
    well that's not very christianly, is it??
    Sure it is...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
      well that's not very christianly, is it??
      No, the Christian way would be to hang a millstone around his neck....

Matthew 18:6

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

That crowd looks, um, enthused...
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• indeedido
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
          I have been playing The Elder recently,I think there are some really good songs on there.I really like The Oath and I.Ace is the best of them on that album.

What about Rock and Roll Over,That is a solid album start to finish
          Did someone say Rock and Roll Over?

I want you
          Take me
          Dr Love
          Baby Driver
          Love 'em, leave 'em
          Makin' love

ALL BAD ASS
          This space for rent.

Comment

• indeedido
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            I forgot Dynasty...

That's pretty good...
            That's cool you like The Elder and Dynasty. But I've never heard any non KISS fan cite those as favs. Curious, what do you like about those that you wouldn't like Love Gun or RARO?
            Last edited by indeedido; 01-02-2013, 08:40 PM.
            This space for rent.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by indeedido
              Did someone say Rock and Roll Over?

I want you
              Take me
              Dr Love
              Baby Driver
              Love 'em, leave 'em
              Makin' love

ALL BAD ASS
              Yup, my fav...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                That crowd looks, um, enthused...
                About as enthused as one can look while holding back utter disgust in what they are seeing. Gene looks like Gabe Kaplan in Gene make up, Paul looks like a mimed out version of Olivia Newton John and Ace looks like he just realized he missed an appointment with a Delorean dealership. Poor Eric Carr. He looked like he deserved something better.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is a couple of months old, but looks like no one posted it here:

Thursday, October 18, 2012
                  Gene Simmons says KISS reunion would be the death of the band

As KISS work hard to promote their new album, “Monster,” the band continue to do media interviews about the project in addition to personal appearances and performances.

In a new session with Washington’s Big 100.3, Gene Simmons spoke about how the album came together.

“The record actually happened as a natural outgrowth of the touring cycle,” said Simmons. “We’ve been consistently touring, and with [drummer] Eric [Singer] and [guitarist] Tommy [Thayer] in the band, it sort of revitalized the band through fresh eyes and fresh ears. You realize, ‘Wow, we’re in KISS’. We’ve been doing this for so long, sometimes you tend to forget it.”

As KISS approach their 40th anniversary next year, the inevitable reunion question surfaced: Simmons was asked if the band would ever consider performing with guitarist Ace Frehley and drummer Peter Criss again.

"No. Ace and Peter were great for the beginning of the band, but it would be the death of the band with Ace and Peter today,” said Gene. “They were both equally as important as Paul [Stanley] and I for the beginnings of the band, but not everybody is designed in their DNA to be a marathon runner. They were short-distance runners and that was great for the beginning of the band. But we have to take it to the next level. We've been doing this for 40 years. Physically, neither of them could do what we do. It's very physically demanding, and also, the musicality. You've gotta be there with no dark clouds over your head, no drugs or alcohol in your system. They were fantastic for the beginning of the band, and that's the chapter they should be in."
                  Link

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

So, is he ever going to mention the beginning of the band? Jayzuss. Sounds like he was stuck in a bullshit brainfart cloud.

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

But you know what, when and IF Kiss ever decides to hang it up for good, their last concert should be with the originals. Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss. Even though I've learned to like Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer, it's only proper that the last show be with the originals.
                      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Not gonna happen. The last show will be with Eric, Tommy and two other elected shmoes who will have probably one their slots on an INXS type reality game show. Its all down hill from here.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Chaim will probably replace himself with his own kid.....

...who ironically enough, looks more like he should be Stanley Eisen's kid.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

What really gets me is the whole Short distance/Marathon runner shit that Gene says and the implication that Ace and Peter were making up numbers and not around that long."They were fantastic for the beginning of the band, and that's the chapter they should be in".Ace and Peter were in the band for 15 years in total .As for physically,Drumming is a lot more demanding than bass and Peter is 67 and Ace can play circles around Gene,Paul and Tommy .

Ugh Gene is a Dick
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              Not gonna happen. The last show will be with Eric, Tommy and two other elected shmoes who will have probably one their slots on an INXS type reality game show. Its all down hill from here.
                              Uhg. I, of course mean won. How embarrassing.

Comment

• katina
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Kristy
                                That interviewer talks way too fucking much.
                                You are right, that´s why I didn´t write down the interviewer´s name, but I think Peter´s words are worthy.

Comment

Working...