Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Well,everyone knows that everything Gene says must be taken with a grain of salt, whether it's good or bad.

I did like Gene Simmons Family Jewels though, defiently showed his "human" side.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Ridiculous statements from Gene, I feel sad for Peter and Ace.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Reminds me of Eddie's and Al's comments about Dave after Slappy joined the band...
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I can't believe Gene Simmons would be that stupid to think nobody wishes Ace and Peter were still there.For the master of marketing and money making he is how out of touch with your fan's can you be.To claim because they have a younger fan base most of the people who go to see them don't know who Ace and Peter are is almost insulting.How exactly does Gene think they got this younger fan base?.I can confidently say it is not from 3 and 5 year old kids picking up Sonic Boom and Monster and thinking "Yeah this is awesome".Does he not understand it is from the parents who have loved Kiss from the start,The original Kiss,wanting to share something special to them with there children.To say most of the fans don't know who Ace and Peter are is disregarding and almost insulting the people who put Kiss where they are now.As for Paul's "the idea that anybody is entitled to having songs on an album is crazy" statement,Tommy Thayer has racked up an impressive number of writing credits on his two albums.I take Cold Gin over Outta This World any day
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by indeedido
            On the Japanese imports, all I see as a bonus track is King of the Night Time World (Rock the Nation Lost Tracks). Where is this one found?
            It is the iTunes bonus track

Comment

• Zing!
              Veteran
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              GENE SIMMONS: 'This Should Have Been The Lineup Of KISS From The Beginning' - Nov. 11, 2012

"We're so comfortable now, this should have been KISS always: Tommy, Eric, Paul and myself," Simmons said. "We like each other's company, we like playing onstage with each other. And the creative process is just second skin. We could have just as easily gone into the studio and done another record."

He added later in the interview, "I want to go on record: Eric and Tommy have revitalized the band, made Paul and myself realize what lucky bastards we are to be in KISS and to have each other. [B][I]And this should have been the lineup of KISS from the beginning."
              And the legacy of Eric Carr is trampled underfoot by the greed of Gene Simmons. They should have just titled the album GREED.
              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I thought they did...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

GENE $IMMON$: 'I'm a Total Cunt' - Nov. 11, 2012

How do you guys rationalize buying shit from these massive, uncreative and boring cunts?

I used to love Ki$$, but these fucking tools could all die in a plane crash and have their cindered corpses stuffed into Ki$$ Coffin$™ for all I care. Real musicians like Randy Rhodes die and these two festering shitbags still stuff their bloated asses in gay regalia. There is no God...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-12-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I've bought two kiss albums and one DVD in my lifetime...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      How do you guys rationalize buying shit from these massive, uncreative and boring cunts?

I used to love Ki$$, but these fucking tools could all die in a plane crash and have their cindered corpses stuffed into Ki$$ Coffin$™ for all I care. Real musicians like Randy Rhodes die and these two festering shitbags still stuff their bloated asses in gay regalia. There is no God...
                      Forgive me for paraphrasing Alex Van Halen, but the 21st century KISS is nowhere near the 1970's KISS.....

Their entire mystique, never knowing what they looked like for 10 years, combined with their fantastic stage show, made them one of the biggest bands in the world, back then anyway.... I must've had 50 KISS posters on my bedroom wall back then....

But 40 years after the fact, it's the same-old, same-old show.... Simmons' greed, combined with his blatant disrespect to Ace and Peter has really turned me off....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        I've bought two kiss albums and one DVD in my lifetime...

Which albums and DVD did you get?

You don't even want to know some of the Kiss crap i have
                        Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 11-12-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I have Destroyer on Vinyl (new and old) and CD and I have the Kissology set...

Oh, I also have that Kiss DVD with whatever orchestra that was...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

And I might still have Creatures and The Elder on cassette...

I'd like those on CD...

Comment

• fraroc
                              Commando
                              • Jun 2012

I love Kiss and I always will, but I do prefer Kiss when they were an actual band and not Kiss Inc.

It does piss me off that Gene holds an unhealthy grudge against Ace Frehley while Ace is an incredibly talented man and he's hilarious.

And I keep saying this, if Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer were their own charachters, they would be more accepted by the KissArmy members. But you know what, Gene's is definetly a greedy bastard, but he knows damn well that people will always remember Kiss as Starchild, Demon, Spaceman, Catman.
                              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• katina
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

I tried to read the original interview in Revolver mag but I couldn´t find it.
                                There are a lot of fans who cannot know all about what greedy Gene says or does, and never saw Kiss live, not even once in their life time.
                                Gene is 62 and Paul is 60, and still Kiss always bring it live, there´s not much time left, I don´t wish that they die in a plane crash.
                                I really wish a safe landing to the Kiss Plane, in Asunción, Paraguay. (it is expected to land today between 16-17hs.)
                                Kiss will perform for the first time for my paraguayan neighbours today at 22hs. It will be a blast and I am very happy for them.

Comment

Working...