KISS News Bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    I made it 45 sec...do I get some prize though?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
    About a minute was all I made it through, which is more than enough time to get the...er...'essence' of it.

LISTEN, I wanna know...how many of you people here toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggh-tuh...
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• KI$$ Kannabis??

wdhafm.com
      Gene Simmons Latest Business Venture Will Raise Some Eyebrows

March 16, 2018

Gene Simmons has been very open about his drug-free lifestyle and his disdain for other musicians who have lost battles with drug addiction. With that in mind, his latest business venture might find people calling out “hypocrite” or even “Pusherman.”

Simmons has signed on as “Chief Evangelist Officer” for Invictus MD Strategies Corp., a Canadian company that, per their website, “represents a powerful platform of licensed cannabis producers across Canada” that “are committed to providing patients and adult users with high-quality medical-grade marijuana.”

Recreational marijuana use is expected to be legalized this summer in Canada, and companies like Invictus are expected to gain massive revenue. Invictus Chairman and CEO Dan Kriznic said in a press release, "Gene will lead marketing initiatives that will help spread the positive messages that dwell at the heart of Invictus in accordance with the strict regulations of Health Canada's Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), the Food and Drugs Act (FDA) and the Narcotic Control Regulations (NCR.)"

Despite the fact Simmons will be taking part in legal pot business, his involvement alone is questionable, at best, considering everything he has said about drugs in the past.

However, and let’s be honest, The Demon has never met a dollar he didn’t like, and he likely stands to net a significant payday from all of this.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I made it 45 sec...do I get some prize though?

Yes, the prize is not having to listen to the other 44:15...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
          Yes, the prize is not having to listen to the other 44:15...
          If you believe in rock and roll...I SAID if youuuuuuuu beliiieeve in rock and roll...why don't you sit down for 44:15 and listen to what you believe in?!?

C'mon! Sit down!! Listen up!!! Woooo!!!!
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• I sent the link to my friend who is a huge KISS fan. She said she made it four minutes and was waiting for him to say "Cwevewand!"
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• LOL "how many of you guys liked to get licked? You lick me, I'll lick you!" Okay Paul...

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                Gene Simmons Latest Business Venture Will Raise Some Eyebrows
                And now for the backpedal:

Gene Simmons has said he was “wrong” and “not informed” about cannabis
                Kiss star Gene Simmons, who has invested in a cannabis company, explained his about-turn on his attitude to the substance in March 2018.
                Originally posted by sadaist
                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                  LOL "how many of you guys liked to get licked? You lick me, I'll lick you!" Okay Paul...

LISTEN, I was talkin' to somebody backstage before, and they was tellin' me there's a lot of you guys out there who wanna get licked...
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Comment

• A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• KissTyson.jpg

Comment

• So..it's the end of the road now...
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see it.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                              I'll believe it when I see it.
                              Naaaaah...it's over. At least the touring! Maybe they pull a Mötley Move and gather for some new songs to support some shit from timeto time.

Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Naaaaah...it's over. At least the touring! Maybe they pull a Mötley Move and gather for some new songs to support some shit from timeto time.

If it makes money, Gene will do it. Gene will just say the demon character is bigger than him and KISS is bigger than any of it's members and they will have other people in the makeup playing songs on stage. They are halfway there already. As long as they can sell it, KISS will do it.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...
                                X