No announcement yet.

KISS News Bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Bon Jovi fans won't tell Phil X to go kill himself....which is sadly one of the many comments said about Tommy Thayer constantly.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Pretty interesting pic on what KISS would look like had Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer got new makeup. From what I see, Tommy looks like "The Viking Warrior" while Eric looks like "The Puma" Tommy looks cool, but I don't like Eric's lip makeup, it looks too much like a cross between the mayor of South Park and Jabba The Hutt.
      Last edited by fraroc; 04-21-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• It looks like a big black butterfly smashed into Erics face .

Comment

• The story behind Beth

Originally posted by sadaist
          I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraroc View Post

Pretty interesting pic on what KISS would look like had Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer got new makeup. From what I see, Tommy looks like "The Viking Warrior" while Eric looks like "The Puma" Tommy looks cool, but I don't like Eric's lip makeup, it looks too much like a cross between the mayor of South Park and Jabba The Hutt.
            Tommy's looks more black metal than Kiss
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• I'm as big of a kiss fan as it gets, but man just wrong to give em Aces and Peters make up.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Ace!!!!

Comment

• Watching You, 1975
                  Ace´s solo at 3:27

Comment

• KISS Rock the PBR - link:

"GIVE US YOUR BEST KISS! That is what legendary rock band KISS and the fast-growing
                    PBR will be asking millions of fans at Professional Bull Riders events across the country
                    beginning this weekend at the nationally televised Last Cowboy Standing event from
                    Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Today, PBR and KISS announce a partnership that brings
                    together two powerful and iconic brands in a fan-focused alliance that will delight and
                    entertain. "

Kiss-Bulls.jpg
                    Last edited by silverfish; 05-08-2013, 10:58 AM.
                    Originally posted by sadaist
                    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverfish View Post
                      KISS Rock the PBR - link:

"GIVE US YOUR BEST KISS! That is what legendary rock band KISS and the fast-growing
                      PBR will be asking millions of fans at Professional Bull Riders events across the country
                      beginning this weekend at the nationally televised Last Cowboy Standing event from
                      Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Today, PBR and KISS announce a partnership that brings
                      together two powerful and iconic brands in a fan-focused alliance that will delight and
                      entertain. "

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9869[/ATTACH]
                      This has got to be the most unsurprising thing that KISS has done.

I love how there is a second Demon instead of the Egyptian Ankh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Walker View Post
                        Nobody if it sounds like Paul Stanley's 'Live To Win'.
                        Good show Good cd

Comment

• Peter Criss, Hooligan

Comment

• Proof that without Peter and Ace, there is no Kiss.

Comment

• I love this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
                                Proof that without Peter and Ace, there is no Kiss.
                                Creatures of the night,Lick it up,Asylum,Revenge.Non have Ace and Peter but all are great albums
                                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...
                                X