Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Yet somehow Dave managed to be more camp on the Ellen performance...
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

It´s time to drop songs like I Was Made For Loving You, Creatures Of The Night from the setlist, and play more Gene songs.

Comment

• silverfish
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2007

KISS get the ASCAP Founders Award

blabbermouth.net/news/kisss-paul-stanley-gene-simmons-receive-ascap-founders-award/
        Originally posted by sadaist
        I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Ace's full set from Sydney last Thursday.

Ace Frehley rocks The Metro in Sydney, Australia, April 30, 2015.
          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• katina
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Rodney Holder of Australia's Music Business Facts recently conducted an interview with original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley.

Rodney Holder of Australia's Music Business Facts recently conducted an interview with original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley. You can now listen to the chat using the audio player below. A few excerpts follow (transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On what music business advice he would give to young music...

Comment

• silverfish
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2007

PAUL STANLEY On His Guest Appearance On ACE FREHLEY Album: 'It Was A Lot Of Fun'

blabbermouth.net/news/paul-stanley-on-his-guest-appearance-on-ace-frehley-album-it-was-a-lot-of-fun/
              Originally posted by sadaist
              I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Ghey.

Looks like broke Ace called his rich Jewish friend in order to help him sell come copies of his shitty record of even shittier covers. Of course the rich Jew would oblige - for 90% of the royalties.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by silverfish
                  PAUL STANLEY On His Guest Appearance On ACE FREHLEY Album: 'It Was A Lot Of Fun'

blabbermouth.net/news/paul-stanley-on-his-guest-appearance-on-ace-frehley-album-it-was-a-lot-of-fun/
                  It would be more fun if they dressed up like Nazis again, and set a lighted bag of dogshit on Gene's porch!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

not bad...not bad...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Kiss is on kind of a weird small market tour. Playing cities a couple hours apart...Toledo and Dayton, or even closer, Youngstown, OH and Erie, PA. Sure, the die-hard fans can hit a couple shows in a couple days. Those fans were already driving to Detroit, Columbus, Cincy, Cleveland, or Pittsburgh. Does this come across as throwing the small market fans a bone, or as Gene wringing the rest of the money out of the KISS Army's pockets?
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        not bad...not bad...
                        Not bad, I´m glad to see them together.

The vid is not viewable, this is the same vid from Ace´s channel.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, it's a cover, but it still sounds better than anything "KISS" has done since they replaced Ace with the roadie.

I'll bet Chaim ordered Paul not to write any original songs for Ace. (not that Paul writes songs anymore... he has Desmond Childmolestor and other corporate tools do it for him)
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I like it.

Dave should call Paul and find out where he buys his hair.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Ghey.

Looks like broke Ace called his rich Jewish friend in order to help him sell come copies of his shitty record of even shittier covers. Of course the rich Jew would oblige - for 90% of the royalties.
                              Kristy- Banned.
                              Warms my heart.
                              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Kiss is on kind of a weird small market tour. Playing cities a couple hours apart...Toledo and Dayton, or even closer, Youngstown, OH and Erie, PA. Sure, the die-hard fans can hit a couple shows in a couple days. Those fans were already driving to Detroit, Columbus, Cincy, Cleveland, or Pittsburgh. Does this come across as throwing the small market fans a bone, or as Gene wringing the rest of the money out of the KISS Army's pockets?
                                Is KISS even able to sell out mid-sized (around 10,000 seats or so) venues anymore in the US?

Not being a smart-ass, but just honestly wondering what their drawing power is these days as a touring act.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...