• Fuck Scab KISS and their new album.

It will suck balls.

Get Ace's new one instead.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by davehagarfan View Post
      Ace's song is the worst it's a real peace of shit.
      OMG, I started to read this shit and the first thing that came in my mind was "what an asshole", then I saw the username who posted this and now everything makes sense.

Come on, Into the Void is really cool!!!
      www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• Originally posted by davehagarfan View Post
        You don't like Love Gun? I always liked Love Gun.....and call me what you want I think Dynasty is a solid piece of output by the band despite the change in direction for them. I like most every song on it.
        Not just Dynasty, but Unmasked is a great album too...maybe even better than Dynasty!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bueno bob View Post
          Dark Light was actually a pretty good song, I have it on my MP3 player still...
          Ace may be a lazy fuck but when he focuses and works hard to write a good song with some cool licks he kicks ass.
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
            Ace may be a lazy fuck but when he focuses and works hard to write a good song with some cool licks he kicks ass.
            That's why he's a genius!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellraiser!! View Post
              That's why he's a genius!!
              I'm looking forward to his new album -- ironically to be released around the same time as the new KI$$ album in September.

ACK!
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

I'm looking forward to his new album -- ironically to be released around the same time as the new KI$$ album in September.

ACK!
                Gene did that on purpose!!! You'll see, KISS will release their disc one week after Ace's solo album release!!!

They want to overshadow disc, they're shitting in their pants. But I think both albums will be the greatest release of this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellraiser!! View Post
                  Gene did that on purpose!!! You'll see, KISS will release their disc one week after Ace's solo album release!!!

They want to overshadow disc, they're shitting in their pants. But I think both albums will be the greatest release of this year.
                  C'mon... let's be real... my take is focused on the US, I don't know what's gonna happen anywhere else.
                  KISS will be doing one of those Wal-Mart only deals that have worked well for others in the past... they'll have a million dollar publicity machine behind it.
                  You'll be lucky to find Ace's CD in a store when it is released.
                  There's no way that the release of Ace's CD will effect anything about the release of the new KISS CD.

I'm highly anticipating the new Ace CD, and I have a feeling I'll be disappointed.
                  I'm highly anticipating the new KISS CD, and I have a feeling I'll be pleasantly surprised, but the disc will ultimately wind up on the scrap pile and not stand the test of time.

Comment

• Today, 2009, here in Brazil you'll be lucky to find a regular CD Store selling KISS cds!!! No kidding!!!

Give us a year and you'll be lucky to find some CD store in my neighborhood!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Walker View Post
                      I'm highly anticipating the new Ace CD, and I have a feeling I'll be disappointed.
                      I'm highly anticipating the new KISS CD, and I have a feeling I'll be pleasantly surprised, but the disc will ultimately wind up on the scrap pile and not stand the test of time.
                      I have a feeling we will be looking at both thinking how if you smashed the two together and cut the chaff we would really have had something.

Comment

• great show the other night! Stanley was a little hoarse but they did the whole set.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Fuck Trent Reznor!!!

Inquirer.net: Much has been said about "The Downward Spiral" album and how your life was troubled at that time. But how do you maintain the passion to sing the songs in that record when things are different now?

Reznor: That's a good point ... I may not be the same guy I was then but for five minutes of that song, and probably an hour afterwards, it takes over. It's not going through the motions nor acting, you kinda become — I'm still driven by the same things that drove me to write it in the first place ... I wrote it as a cathartic way to get it out of my system, almost like therapy, and then when we went on tour I turned to drugs and alcohol and the songs spilled over and became me ... Now when I'm offstage, I'm not same guy onstage but it's driven by the same place. I'd never want to be Gene Simmons, an old man who puts on makeup to entertain kids, like a clown going to work ... In my paranoia, I fear that if I don't stop this, it could become that. Because it's nice to get a paycheck, and now the only way to get a paycheck is to play live, so it's all those things swirling around in my head.

Fuck this guy... fuck him and his stupid little novelty hit from back in the 90s somewhere... fucking turd!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Walker View Post
                            Fuck Trent Reznor!!!

Inquirer.net: Much has been said about "The Downward Spiral" album and how your life was troubled at that time. But how do you maintain the passion to sing the songs in that record when things are different now?

Reznor: That's a good point ... I may not be the same guy I was then but for five minutes of that song, and probably an hour afterwards, it takes over. It's not going through the motions nor acting, you kinda become — I'm still driven by the same things that drove me to write it in the first place ... I wrote it as a cathartic way to get it out of my system, almost like therapy, and then when we went on tour I turned to drugs and alcohol and the songs spilled over and became me ... Now when I'm offstage, I'm not same guy onstage but it's driven by the same place. I'd never want to be Gene Simmons, an old man who puts on makeup to entertain kids, like a clown going to work ... In my paranoia, I fear that if I don't stop this, it could become that. Because it's nice to get a paycheck, and now the only way to get a paycheck is to play live, so it's all those things swirling around in my head.

Fuck this guy... fuck him and his stupid little novelty hit from back in the 90s somewhere... fucking turd!
                            While I think Trent is a cunt, he is right on the money about Gene.

Gene is almost 60 years old (I believe he turns 60 in August).

The platforms and the makeup thing WAS ultra-cool at one time.

Not cool for a 60 year old. Gene looks like Grandpa Munster these days.

=V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• we're in here somewhere in front of the mixing board...

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

While I think Trent is a cunt, he is right on the money about Gene.

Gene is almost 60 years old (I believe he turns 60 in August).

The platforms and the makeup thing WAS ultra-cool at one time.

Not cool for a 60 year old. Gene looks like Grandpa Munster these days.

He's also doing Dr. Pepper commercials...

Comment

Working...
                                X