X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I have Destroyer on Vinyl (new and old) and CD and I have the Kissology set...

Oh, I also have that Kiss DVD with whatever orchestra that was...
    Its the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra .I love the Kissology dvd's.Vol 4 is coming out I think next year
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• kissfan1976
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2010

Tommy and Eric are just "YES" men.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by kissfan1976
        Tommy and Eric are just "YES" men.
        I'd be fascinated to see just how little a percentage they both get....

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure they're filthy rich, but nowhere near what Gene and Paul have amassed....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, at least Singer was a semi-legitimate band member before the actual reunion tour. Thayer was a roadie, for fucks sake. But if they're going to be in makeup, they should have their own characters, just like Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent did.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• indeedido
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Amen to that!
            This space for rent.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
              Well, at least Singer was a semi-legitimate band member before the actual reunion tour. Thayer was a roadie, for fucks sake. But if they're going to be in makeup, they should have their own characters, just like Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent did.
              I noticed on a recent KISS show in Germany that Tommy is now doing Ace's shooting of the fireworks from the guitar....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                I noticed on a recent KISS show in Germany that Tommy is now doing Ace's shooting of the fireworks from the guitar....
                And that's what people want to see - I know I do!
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• katina
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

He is doing the shooting of the fireworks from the guitar on their Southamerican Tour

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

There aren't any KISS shows in Germany. Instead they have KIZZ shows.

Apparently somebody thought the SS looked a little too "old school". As in, 1930s old school. Which is ironic considering the band was founded by two guys named Chaim Witz and Stanley Eisen.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

He was doing it in 2010 when i last saw them.To be honest as has already been said Tommy and Eric are just yes men so I don't really blame them for wearing Ace and Peter's makeup.If they refused I don't imagine they would be with the band anymore.That and the fact Paul has made it clear recently that to him Kiss are the characters and not the musicians,They are just doing as they are told so I don't really have a problem with them.I liked the stuff Eric did on Revenge and he was good on Paul's solo tours.If it was not Tommy and Eric it would be some other guitarist and drummer being told to pretend to be Ace and Peter.I just wish Paul and more so Gene would stop trying to minimize Ace and Peter's contributions
                      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• kissfan1976
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                        He was doing it in 2010 when i last saw them.To be honest as has already been said Tommy and Eric are just yes men so I don't really blame them for wearing Ace and Peter's makeup.If they refused I don't imagine they would be with the band anymore.That and the fact Paul has made it clear recently that to him Kiss are the characters and not the musicians,They are just doing as they are told so I don't really have a problem with them.I liked the stuff Eric did on Revenge and he was good on Paul's solo tours.If it was not Tommy and Eric it would be some other guitarist and drummer being told to pretend to be Ace and Peter.I just wish Paul and more so Gene would stop trying to minimize Ace and Peter's contributions
                        I agree!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                          There aren't any KISS shows in Germany. Instead they have KIZZ shows.

Apparently somebody thought the SS looked a little too "old school". As in, 1930s old school. Which is ironic considering the band was founded by two guys named Chaim Witz and Stanley Eisen.
                          I think it might have violated German laws actually, Nazi symbols like the swastika are banned.

Even though the swastika isn't even necessarily nazi...

Comment

• fraroc
                            Commando
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I think it might have violated German laws actually, Nazi symbols like the swastika are banned.

Even though the swastika isn't even necessarily nazi...
                            The swastika is actually an ancient Hindu good luck symbol.
                            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Well, to the real world it's a symbol of the Nazi Holocaust...

Comment

• fraroc
                                Commando
                                • Jun 2012

Probably the heaviest version of I Was Made For Lovin You' they ever did. Sounds much less like a disco song and more like hard rock.

Paul Stanley is still an awesome singer, even though they're playing songs in a lower pitch. I'd rather hear them play songs at a lower pitch than to hear Paul's voice give out during a concert. The same way that I'd rather see Tommy and Eric do a good job preforming than Ace and Peter go through the motions and not even want to be on stage.

I know people will hate me, but Gene and Paul are Kiss.
                                How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

Working...