No announcement yet.

KISS News Bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music from the elder is by far their best album.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
      music from the elder is by far their best album.
      I like it.It is a good album,just not a good Kiss album.For me the best album is Creatures of the Night with Rock and Roll Over a close second.
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Unholy shit....

I just heard Chaim Witz himself on a radio commercial for House of fucking Pancakes.

No, I'm not kidding!
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by satan View Post
          unholy shit....

I just heard chaim witz himself on a radio commercial for house of fucking pancakes.

No, i'm not kidding!
          KISS pancakes are coming!!!
          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Originally posted by fraroc View Post
            KISS pancakes are coming!!!
            "I'm the king of the pancake world....
            and you're my pancake queen!"
            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Paul used a vocal coach when he did his stint in Phantom if the Opera, in Toronto. His vocals were very similar to the vocals on The Elder.

Personally I think that's not a great thing. I have little love for that album, with the exception of a couple of tunes.
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
                I agree,I have seen plenty of video where Paul is sounding good.I think down tuning the songs was a great idea.Gives them a lot more balls.
                Personally, it irks the fuck out of me when bands tune down live.

Play the songs the way they're supposed to sound or don't fucking bother going out on the road.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post

Play the songs the way they're supposed to sound or don't fucking bother going out on the road.

Unfortunately with age, the tone and power is still there, but the vocal range isn't. So many awesome bands down tune their songs. Kansas does it and they put on a fucking terrific show.

If you're going to have that kind of attitude, enjoy life without rock n' roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post

It all depends on how you view things.If tuning down the songs means i get to see Kiss one more time i will take it over not seeing them at all.

Comment

• How awesome is this

Comment

• Originally posted by fraroc View Post
                        Unfortunately with age, the tone and power is still there, but the vocal range isn't. So many awesome bands down tune their songs. Kansas does it and they put on a fucking terrific show.

If you're going to have that kind of attitude, enjoy life without rock n' roll.
                        Spoken like a true head fluffer.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
                          Paul in his vocal prime

and I was there!!! he was so fucking good!
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
                            and I was there!!! he was so fucking good!
                            Pretty much up to the reunion Paul would be consistently on fire.Round 1996 i think was when he started to have a little trouble hitting the high vocal line in Love Gun.Don't get me wrong though it has only been recently Paul has struggled to knock it out of the park.He still has his moments though

Comment

• I saw the '96 tour in Milan, that crowd was fucking INSANE !!!

I'm in the mass of humanity about 6 rows from the stage on Gene's side....

We started out with tickets in the front row of the upper deck and hung an American flag on the railing... Gene saw it and gave us a thumb's up...

But then we looked down and realized there was absolutely no security preventing us from simply walking down to the floor, that's all we needed to see !!

Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 01-31-2013, 06:17 PM.
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• I fucking LOVE Ace's rhythm guitar for this song.

Comment

Working...
                                X