X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
    Paul and Peter dressed up like the Nazi SS officers too, plenty of pics out there. Gene singles Ace out because he won't bow to him and it pisses him off. Ace is as much of a nazi as Gene is. Jimmy Page toured in Zep with a nazi officers hat on, is he a nazi too?
    Jimmy Page wasn't in a band with two Jews. So while him wearing Nazi shit could be considered offensive and definitely in bad taste, at least he wasn't spitting in the faces of his own bandmates.

The Sex Pistols wore some Nazi shit on stage on occasion as well, and wrote a song about a concentration camp called "Belsen Was a Gas", but I doubt they meant anything by it either. Actually, Rotten's "swastika" t-shirt also said "Destroy" on it, so it was clearly anti-Nazi.. Then again, Johnny might have always been trying to piss off his manager Malcolm McLaren, who despite his very Scottish name, was himself Jewish. (McLaren would have no room to complain on those grounds as he used the Soviet hammer & sickle symbol to promote the New York Dolls during his brief stint as their manager.)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• indeedido
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Ze germans!

This space for rent.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Paul and Peter dressed up like the Nazi SS officers too, plenty of pics out there. Gene singles Ace out because he won't bow to him and it pisses him off. Ace is as much of a nazi as Gene is. Jimmy Page toured in Zep with a nazi officers hat on, is he a nazi too?
        Let's not forget Lemmy. He wears Nazi shit. Gene is probably a Massad agent.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Ze germans!

Vie have vays of making you talk!
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• indeedido
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Sign ze papers old man and ve let you live.
            This space for rent.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

An SS dager and a Wheremacht cap. Can we say mix and match?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Geezus... OK they're all fucking nazis then?

Maybe they can cover this song on their next scab album......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Sign ze papers old man and ve let you live.

Ha! ha! That's one of my favorite Cheech and Chong routines.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

The bitterness between the current and former members who founded Kiss will not be quelled anytime soon. It's been a little over a week since the group announced that it would not perform "in any lineup" at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, following Ace Frehley's comment that he would not perform with current guitarist Tommy Thayer wearing Frehley's sometime makeup. Now, in a new interview with Guitar World, vocalist-guitarist Paul Stanley has derided Frehley's talent.

"What we had at the beginning was magical. . . Ace and I played great together," Stanley said. "But in my mind it's a crime what Ace did: He threw away incredible potential and talent. The Ace I played with when the band first started out was a comet – and not [Frehley's late-Eighties band] 'Frehley's Comet!' But he was burning bright and really had the ability – and this would rub him the wrong way – to be a real contender. But he stopped practicing. He got involved with a whole lot of things that really diluted and diminished his craft. I saw that comet grow dim.
                    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                      Last year...

Look at all the people there that night!
                      man...Paul went from one of the greatest live voices ever (the revenge performance doesn't need a single overdub and is more than excellent) to a dave alike trainwreck these days. saw them last summer in Berlin (to show my daughter an old school rockshow) and it was painful embarrasing to hear Paul struggle through the songs. his voice is gone for good.
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• indeedido
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                        http://music.yahoo.com/news/kiss-pau...ing-stone.html

The bitterness between the current and former members who founded Kiss will not be quelled anytime soon. It's been a little over a week since the group announced that it would not perform "in any lineup" at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, following Ace Frehley's comment that he would not perform with current guitarist Tommy Thayer wearing Frehley's sometime makeup. Now, in a new interview with Guitar World, vocalist-guitarist Paul Stanley has derided Frehley's talent.

"What we had at the beginning was magical. . . Ace and I played great together," Stanley said. "But in my mind it's a crime what Ace did: He threw away incredible potential and talent. The Ace I played with when the band first started out was a comet – and not [Frehley's late-Eighties band] 'Frehley's Comet!' But he was burning bright and really had the ability – and this would rub him the wrong way – to be a real contender. But he stopped practicing. He got involved with a whole lot of things that really diluted and diminished his craft. I saw that comet grow dim.
                        More propaganda from them trying to discount Ace/Peter making the scab band the best there ever was.
                        This space for rent.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

nice helmets

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2005

More propaganda from them trying to discount Ace/Peter making the scab band the best there ever was.
                            You got that right ! A couple assholes.

Comment

• silverfish
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2007

ERIC CARR's Heirs Sue KISS Over Unpaid Royalties
                              NYPost link
                              Originally posted by sadaist
                              I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by silverfish
                                ERIC CARR's Heirs Sue KISS Over Unpaid Royalties
                                NYPost link
                                Again. A couple assholes !!!! A band I never cared for. Thank god. Ace do me a favor and don't EVER play with those idiot's again.

Comment

Working...