No announcement yet.

KISS News Bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Kiss related news - From the Eddie Trunk interview conducted recently with Ace Frehley. The question is whether Ace has talked to Gene/Paul recently, to which Ace answered that Gene called him when he was doing a radio interview 3-4 months ago, and Ace says Gene offered him an opportunity to "rejoin the group as a reality television show".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Walker View Post
      A little Kiss related news - From the Eddie Trunk interview conducted recently with Ace Frehley. The question is whether Ace has talked to Gene/Paul recently, to which Ace answered that Gene called him when he was doing a radio interview 3-4 months ago, and Ace says Gene offered him an opportunity to "rejoin the group as a reality television show".
      Survivor: KISS coming soon.

Comment

• It does seem to make a certain amount of sense: Gene and Paul are such bland personalities at this point (leading to Simmon's own reality show to be scripted to the point of fiction) that any KISS version would need contributions of a guy like Ace to perk things up. This is why every reality show (from American Idol to Dancing With The Stars, from Survivor to The Real World) has to have one person in the cast that can be counted on to "bring the drama". Unfortunately for KISS, Frehley seems to have cleaned up his act as these days, so the entire enterprise is about 15 years too late.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Speaking of KISS and kids type products/games.

Looks like Gene will be the voice of Guitar Hero 6.

Destructoid - Gene Simmons confirms Guitar Hero 6

++++

My wife also said that Simmons Family Jewels is back on A&E for another season. Did anyone watch the new episode? did it suck?

Comment

• Originally posted by kissfan1976 View Post
            Survivor: KISS coming soon.
            That was KISS in the '80s. Exit Frehley, enter Vincent. Exit Vincent, enter St. John (who?). Exit St. John, enter Kulick. Then there's the '90s/00s version...Exit Kulick, enter Frehley. Exit Frehley enter Frankenstein Perry.....and the beat goes on
            This space for rent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden AWe View Post
              Btw...a blast from the past...Gene's "X-Ray Eyes" off Dynasty is a killer song!
              Couldn't agree more. One of my favorite KISS songs!
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomicpunk5151 View Post
                Speaking of KISS and kids type products/games.

Looks like Gene will be the voice of Guitar Hero 6.

Destructoid - Gene Simmons confirms Guitar Hero 6

++++

My wife also said that Simmons Family Jewels is back on A&E for another season. Did anyone watch the new episode? did it suck?
                I stumbled across it by chance. It's all focused on his wife and a breast cancer scare.

Comment

• i saw kiss a few weeks back in manchester and they were just outstanding. Paul still has the best voice, they were really fantastic.only did three songs from sonic boom though
                  I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                  Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Anyone hear Ace's new album?.pretty cool stuff,kinda heavy.I love his voice,always puts a smile on my face
                    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• During a lengthy Family Jewels marathon yesterday evening (the show is moving to Tuesdays), several commercials advertised an upcoming KISS documentary about the band's Australian tour celebrating the 35th anniversary of the Alive album. Set to air on Tuesday at 10PM(EST), KISSTERIA has been sitting on the shelf and gathering dust since sometime in 2009, so don't expect much.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Checked their new setlist now...pretty cool.......what a great surprise to see them playing "Crazy Nights"

The only bad song is definitely "I'm an Animal" (Feel Like Heaven Rip off)...

There's a lot of better songs on the new album, including their last single "Never Enough" (Poison rip off)
                        www.diamonddavidleeroth.com

Comment

• Missed them on 'The Tonight Show' last night.

Comment

• I did too. Me so sad.

NOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Walker View Post
                              Missed them on 'The Tonight Show' last night.
                              Interview or performance?

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oFAv7bZtDPI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oFAv7bZtDPI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...
                                X