Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1971Quarter
    Roadie
    • Feb 2006

By the time this footage is released as a DVD, the technology to time travel will have been released. So I'll just go back in time and see that show live. I'll also go back to the the '60's and push a young red rocker off a bridge. While I'm at it, I'll go back to 1985 or so and kick Dave's ass for leaving VH. Actually Dave would probably drop kick me to the skull. Oh well. I'll head back to 2009 now

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

interview with Mike about lost footage, concert footage and the Oakland show....also unreleased shit....who has what, what the band is waiting for...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g47o086M8ys&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g47o086M8ys&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Researching a bit... last known location of all the VH vault material was Pacific Titles Archives in southern California.
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

the unchained video was on VH1 classic last week on a VH top ten videos show. Of course the '81 video was # 10 behind all the big van hagar classics! At least I snagged it on VHS again just for the hell of it.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• VH-petition
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Feb 2012

PETITION: Release Oakland 1981 concert DVD

Ok....with the years and years of searching and digging and complaining. Let's rally and get this petition going. Get the attention of VH. Maybe it'll do some good...can't hurt after all these years.

feel free to post on other VH sites. We can do this!!!!!!!!! THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN.

Petition link below -- urging for the release of concert DVD -- the HOLY GRAIL -- Oakland, CA 1981 shows!!!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by VH-petition
              Ok....with the years and years of searching and digging and complaining. Let's rally and get this petition going. Get the attention of VH. Maybe it'll do some good...can't hurt after all these years.

feel free to post on other VH sites. We can do this!!!!!!!!! THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN.

Petition link below -- urging for the release of concert DVD -- the HOLY GRAIL -- Oakland, CA 1981 shows!!!

https://www.change.org/petitions/van...981-dvdblu-ray
              Never happen. Mike is not in the band anymore.

Comment

• VH-petition
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                Never happen. Mike is not in the band anymore.
                good point. You think they don't want to release anything old since had Mike. That would be a shame though. Erasing history of the greatest band ever ???

Comment

Working...