What? No March Madness thread up in here yet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Well, got 13 out of Sweet 16 teams right, and I'm still in 2,167,000th place....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Honestly, I never follow it during the regular season, and only get into it in March if there's a team I can cheer for.

Which would be the Dawgs of course. With the AZ Wildcats as a backup. Both are sort of "home teams" in my case.

Same with the NBA really.... never give a shit until the playoffs, and then only if there's a team that interests me. And since we don't have one up here anymore, that pretty much leaves me out of it.
      What, no Gonzaga? They're a Washington team!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

michigan state wins!!!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
          What, no Gonzaga? They're a Washington team!
          Eastern Washington. (in many ways, a different planet)

Yeah OK. I can deal with Gonzaga. At least it ain't the Cougars (WSU). No self respecting Husky fan could want them to win, if they were in it. Which they ain't.

So as of now, I'll keep my interest as long as the 'Zags or the Wildcats are in it. If they both lose, then I don't give a shit about who else is left.

If it ended up being Arizona vs Gonzaga in the championship (however unlikely that is) I'd have to go with the Wildcats.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

My Longhorns lost yesterday, and my SFA Lumberjacks lost in the first round after putting up a good fight against Syracuse. So now I don't know who to root for. Usually after Texas I root for Wake or St. John's but they aren't around either so fuck it. I have lost my interest.
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...